• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Alt costumes than Wario, *spoilers* Also complete AT, Trophy, and Sticker list.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
The game has been decrypted and the whole roster, enemy list, at list, trophy list, and stick list have been posted here

(url removed)

27 assist trophies
582 trophies
over 600 stickers

Seeing how the characters that aren't on the roster, but are here only have 128 size, just like the warioman pac, I'm guessing they're unlocked alt costumes.

Mewtwo - Lucario
Dr Mario - Mario
Toon Zelda/Sheik - Zelda/Sheik (why couldn't they have just done this for Link and Toon Link and given us a completely new character?)
Roy - Marth
Dixie - Diddy
Not sure about Pra Mai
*edit* got a tip that this stand for
Prai Mai = Plusle and Minus = Pikachu's alt costume

\effect\fighter\ef_warioman.pac, size:128 off:2ADD2820

\effect\fighter\ef_mewtwo.pac, size:128 off:2AB67460
\effect\fighter\ef_dr_mario.pac, size:128 off:2A9536C0
\effect\fighter\ef_toon_sheik.pac, size:128 off:2ADBF4A0
\effect\fighter\ef_toon_zelda.pac, size:128 off:2ADBF520
\effect\fighter\ef_roy.pac, size:128 off:2AD02780
\effect\fighter\ef_dixie.pac, size:128 off:2A940A20
\effect\fighter\ef_pra_mai.pac, size:128 off:2AC9DE40

Those are the facts, now if you don't want to here my idea to include my left out characters, please skip the rest and resist the urge to flame and just focus on what's below.

Someone should now that the game is decrypted, find a way to have alt costumes for Fox and Ike for Krystal and Isaac, they might be clones, but who cares, they'll be playable ^^

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
That would make sense... I don't know how toon zelda would be an alternate costume, cuz I assume she would be shorter...

nevertheless I hope its true.

S2

Smash Lord
I would have thought that everything would be unlocked by now.

But its always nice when devs hide something very deep in a game, giving players something to discover later on.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You shouldn't use this is a fact when it hasn't been confirmed anywhere

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I figure someone would have unlocked at least one of them by now, unless those challenges are that ridiculously hard.

I'd like for it to be true, but I say I'll believe it when I see it on this one.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I think someone said those dr mario and roy and people have those codings because they were put into brawl in the very beginning, just in case they decided to use them. Or something like that.

Either way, this doesn't necessarily mean that Lucario has a Mewtwo alt costume, and Roy as an alt. of Marth. That doesn't really make a lot of sense.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
wait so issac is an unlockable costume or clone costume for ike? i was hopeing theyd have his vangaurd costume....oh well but this is cool roy is back...kinda even tho i dont main him in melee.....anyways im done

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
This coud just be action replay codes that were posted, I mean check out all the the way to the right where it sais off then shows a buch of numbers that look like codes to me.

Dr.Mario84

Smash Cadet
Not to mention WarioMan isn't an alternate costume and neither is Giga Bowser. They're effects of their fitting Final Smashes. Perhaps you're jumping the gun a bit (is that using the term correctly?).

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Well, when it does happen, just remember I posted it first.

If it doesn't then I don't really care, none of those character really interest me.

_Slick_

Smash Ace
For the second time, those "alternate costumes" haven't been confirmed by ANYONE, who has the video-game. It doesn't look very likely to actually happen.

And again, I would actually like this. I'm guessing Shiek would pretty much be Tetra and a Tetra with Shiek move-set character would be sweet.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Not to mention WarioMan isn't an alternate costume and neither is Giga Bowser. They're effects of their fitting Final Smashes. Perhaps you're jumping the gun a bit (is that using the term correctly?).
Newb Wario has an Alt. Costume he can start out with that starts him as classic Mario >.>. Such newb sauces here -.-!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
wait so issac is an unlockable costume or clone costume for ike? i was hopeing theyd have his vangaurd costume....oh well but this is cool roy is back...kinda even tho i dont main him in melee.....anyways im done
Where the hell did you get Isaac from?

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
I wonder why Shadow wasn't an alternate color for sonic. Or a costume. Both would be pretty easy to do, right?

Digman

Smash Rookie
I can't imagine the toon zelda/sheik working the hit boxes would just be wayyy off?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
No, no Isaac sadly, he is in the assist trophy list under the name "Robin"

I was just saying if someone could hack the game, those two character Isaac and Krystal, could be implemented by using the same method just by putting in the model, and Fox and Ike would be the best candidates to do so with.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I can't imagine the toon zelda/sheik working the hit boxes would just be wayyy off?
That's the only thing I found strange, but who knows. I just couldn't see them placing them to Toon Link, so it would have to be Zelda/Sheik, maybe theres some code in the Zelda/Sheik pac that tells the skeleton to shrink when using the alt costume.

_Slick_

Smash Ace
I wonder why Shadow wasn't an alternate color for sonic. Or a costume. Both would be pretty easy to do, right?
As do I. Shadow could've been like Wario's alt. costume with different pose in the character select screen. Maybe throw a different voice actor, and you've pretty much got a new character. :chuckle:

Also, add Knuckles. He's my favourite Sonic character. :laugh:

Dr.Mario84

Smash Cadet
Newb Wario has an Alt. Costume he can start out with that starts him as classic Mario >.>. Such newb sauces here -.-!
There's a difference between WarioMan and Classic Wario. WarioMan is the Final Smash. Classic Wario is the alternate costume.

Don't forget this is also here:
\effect\fighter\ef_gkoopa.pac, size:128 off:2A9F5F40
And that's Giga Bowser which is also size 128. 128 of what though? Bytes? Acceptable perhaps. Either way this has nothing to do with costumes.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
One thing that is now thowing me off is Game and Watch. On this list it says both him and his FS are 128 as well which makes no sense...

But since both the models are vector 2-D, I'm guessing this isn't far off.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Wow, at least five Assist Trophies from the demoes got cut from the Final Game. They include Jill, Sothe, the Pegasus Knights, Duster, and Rosalina. There is no mention of them, yet they were widely noticed by people who attended Jumpfest, E 4ALL, and Whobby.

Carth

Smash Rookie
Hang on hang on, that list says Shadow as an assist trophy?
Does that actually mean Shadow The Hedgehog as an assist trophy?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hang on hang on, that list says Shadow as an assist trophy?
Does that actually mean Shadow The Hedgehog as an assist trophy?
Yes, that was confirmed A LONG while ago...

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Wow, at least five Assist Trophies from the demoes got cut from the Final Game. They include Jill, Sothe, the Pegasus Knights, Duster, and Rosalina. There is no mention of them, yet they were widely noticed by people who attended Jumpfest, E 4ALL, and Whobby.
Jill the Drill Dozer girl?
She's still in. I think.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Dudes, those are CHARACTERS that were intended to be Playable Characters but where left out for some reason.

There are no Alt. Costumes, and if there are please explain this:

*sigh* People this days.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Jill the Drill Dozer girl?
She's still in. I think.
Not according to the list. Heck, people even described what the Sothe Assist Trophy did. He would give a shout-out to Ike, saying he would do his best to fight for him, and then he would do flips which would damage you. Rosalina had where you had collect five star pieces, or something. These Assists were in the game last month, what happened?

Chepe

Smash Lord
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141093

Please stop giving all these people false hope OP. Those are not costumes. If this list is real, then those were characters and character concepts that were planned in Brawl at one point or another. It means that Plusle and Minun were at one point (probably very early) considered for Brawl, and that they were to take Pichu's place most likely.

Proof of those not being alternate costumes? Overalls Wario is an alternate costume for Wario, yet is nowhere on that list of characters. Only Warioman is, because his moves are different.

And dont get your hopes up for DLC people. These bits of leftover data we are seeing are probably as accessible as the Fire Emblem stage in Melee...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
If there is still data left over for these seven characters, then why is there no data left for the Sothe, Duster, Rosalina, and Jill Assist Trophies? If these characters were intended to be playable at an earlier point in development, then why is there no data left at all for the Assist Trophies I mentioned despite them still being in the game at a much later point in development (as far back as less than a month before release). It doesn't make any sense why Sakurai and his team would cut several fully functioning Assist Trophies less than a month away from release.

Chepe

Smash Lord
If there is still data left over for these seven characters, then why is there no data left for the Sothe, Duster, Rosalina, and Jill Assist Trophies? If these characters were intended to be playable at an earlier point in development, then why is there no data left at all for the Assist Trophies I mentioned despite them still being in the game at a much later point in development (as far back as less than a month before release). It doesn't make any sense why Sakurai and his team would cut several fully functioning Assist Trophies less than a month away from release.
Ah... I didnt look at the Assist Trophy section. But, Jill IS in fact in the final product, I have seen her in many videos in the past couple days. Is her name perhaps different in Japanese?

As for Duster, Rosalina, and Sothe... beats me. We need real ingame confirmation of these ATs to confirm them in the final product.

The plot thickens huh?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Ah... I didnt look at the Assist Trophy section. But, Jill IS in fact in the final product, I have seen her in many videos in the past couple days. Is her name perhaps different in Japanese?

As for Duster, Rosalina, and Sothe... beats me. We need real ingame confirmation of these ATs to confirm them in the final product.

The plot thickens huh?
The only names I don't recognize from the list of Assist Trophies is:
heririn
kururi

I am also not sure who katana is used to refer to. Perhaps Kat & Ana from WarioWare?

Chepe

Smash Lord
The only names I don't recognize from the list of Assist Trophies is:
heririn
kururi

I am also not sure who katana is used to refer to. Perhaps Kat & Ana from WarioWare?
Indeed, I have also seen Kat and Ana in a video recently, they slice across the screen in an "X" fashion together.

Hererin? That sounds like a trophy of a helicopter-looking thing in Melee, but Im not positive. Kururi though, I have no idea what it might be...

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Kururi is Jill, but I personally don't want to buy this list. It shafts Kid Icarus hardcore for trophies, leaves out a few Assists we THOUGHT were in, and just overall seems shaky. But who would type all this? ...oy

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
The absense of Sothe, Rosalina, the Pegasus Knights, and Duster is very strange. Has anybody come across any of them in the final game?

Also, FlipTroopa, Fire Emblem pretty much got the shaft when it came to trophies as well. Most of them are characters from Path of Radiance. :ohwell:

Top Bottom