• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Evantuellement, oui je vais p-e faire qque chose console, et oui tu pourrais jouer avec une manette GC, je vous tiendrai au courant. Mais bref jusqu a la semaine prochaine je serai pas très actif.

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
I might(?!?!?) host 5-6 if another TV is provided poeple sunday afternoon from say noon to 4.

Haven't really discussed this yet so this counts as a poll as to who would come and not a formal invite.

:p:p

Later.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I would.

I want a revenge against your luigi..

yea you're probably like: "I won?" and well yes, you beat me in our first match. ;_;

so anyway

MOI!MOI!MOI!

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Jason I think it was, trust me I am far from being like that, but I live in montreal now, yet, if you give me your e mail via PM or at

bt_mgagnon@hotmail.com

we could arrange something for tommorow night if you want to. Knowing that I should be in st-eustache tommorow.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by FireDLuigi
I might(?!?!?) host 5-6 if another TV is provided poeple sunday afternoon from say noon to 4.
From noon to 4 ?!? First you want me to get up early ,
then you want me to leave early too ?!?!?

No way, make it last longer...

do I have something on the 4th ? Stupid forgetful mind...

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
First of all noon isn't thaaat early, second, I said this was just provisory and not official.

I still need my gf's approval and yesterday was not the good time.

I'll confirm date and time tommorow.

Try to get that forgetfull mind juicin to make sure you're free :p

PKMVODKA, chek mail...

Anybody else?!?!.... CHerster, update?!?

W

WD_Style

comme si sa risque de ne pas etre serieux !!!

Bonjours a vous membre de smash board.
Mes amis et moi allons organisés un tournois
vous allez savoir plus de detail dans les journee future
dans le message board de meet up ( le site dans lautre post )

K ben je vous verrez dans meet up
je vais voir si sa vaut la peine de faire un tournois
faut par exemple quil y ai beaucoup de monde

faut que je rencontre mes amis et on posteras alors les réglements

k a plus

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Bon bien faut croire que je cancel l invite dans fds due to lack of poeple responding.... on se reprendra...

Pis pour le tournoi ca mintrigue, moi je suis 3 avec ma bande c est clair..

Pis PKMvodka ctun chokeux y'all.... :p :p... jk dude!!!

Ren, quNd est-ce que tu veut rejouer?!?.... j espere tu t est pas trop laisser intimider, moi ca m as motiver :p

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Chester, je suis supposer de me les inventer ces confirmations?!?!?.... lol, lit les posts et moi je voit rien de ca comme reponse, lol... On se reprend...

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
rules:

final destination = banned

level is set on random, and the random levels are: temple

*cough*

I won't play on hyrule against you fools again, it's just plain out stupid.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
yea I really love them.. especially when they say they are better than me because they can tech longuer than I do..

indeed..

too bad they can't tech on FD, they suck.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fouille moi. Tant qu'à moi, jme fierais pas trop sur leur plans. Faudrait agir par nous même. Pis pas pour vous stresser, mais si on veut faire ça en août (en parlant du dit tournoi), faudrait commencer à planifier dès la semaine prochaine...

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
chu dacodac avec ca...

mais qu3e j aille du net che nous ca va goaler, mais je m informe pour la place a 12$ de l heure que je parlais l autre fois chez ren...

;)....

Alors je relance l invite de jeudi soir...

COnfirmation, en personne sur ce board, svp.!... :p(a chester)

Jarrod

Smash Ace
En Anglais?

I don't really speak any French. I think we should call it Francais and all countries should be called how they are said in their own language. I was just thinking about that cause when you talk about another country in a nother language, I was like, WTF are you guys talking about? Cause Japanese uses a countries real name like Europa or whatever.

Anywho.... what's up in Montreal guys? I badly wanna head out East cause I got these two bumbs talkin crap, both in Ontario towns.

And then I would stop in Montreal on the way.... >_>

Maybe one day. I'd wanna play pkmvodka, chesterr, those guys from GameFaqs that tell me Sony is better than me as well as Sony. That's his name right? Sony.... Sunny.... whatever. It's Sony.

Talk to you later.... Oh and you guys should be EFFIN coming to FC. Mike and I are makin this huge arse trip and you guys are like sitting pretty over on the East which is WAY closer than Edmonton.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, there's isn't much going on in Montreal. We're trying to put up a tournament. When/where is Melee FC anyway ? Anyhow, if you're coming to Montreal, you should definitely play with Sony, Gino, chesterr01, pkmvodka & Test Rider. So you want to play with Mystic Viper also huh (since he idolizes Sony)... suits you, but waste of your time IMO.:chuckle:

Noshno3

Smash Rookie
Hey Chet, could you inform me more often what's happening on this board ?! >=(

--
Jarrod
..., those guys from GameFaqs that tell me Sony is better than me ...

Gah, what's the name of the topic ?

Chester
So you want to play with Mystic Viper also huh ...

Mystic ? rofl :rotfl:

FireDLuigi, I'll be there for thursday, but I won't stay too late... and where's the 12$ place?

--
Chet, update your HRC score

Paty

Smash Apprentice
TestRider is better than Sony :mad:

Je t'aime Ben :)

EDIT: He really is, he regularly beats Sony's main character when they meet.

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
12$/hour place being st-denis and pine, it'S a 1500 sq ft loft. Usually used for theatrical practices...

Jarrod: where you comin from?!?...

Noshno?!?, were you the little asian dude I ate outside with at ren's?!?...

So far for thursday, starting at 6PM - 10 ish ...

Me
Noshno3
waiting for others....

Cest ca qui est ca... je dois vous avertir par contre que ca se peut que ca chie a la derniere minute si je dois faire de l'overtime au boulot.... dans ce cas j'appelerai tout ceux concerner, mais je veut vraiment que ca arrive groupe. ciao!

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Si chester peut etre la ca serait bon....(faut qui reponde tout de moins...)

je call ca complet ou presque, si chester confirme ca fait qu'on est 4.

Je peut aceuillir plus de gens si y as qqun qui est possible d ammener une télé/GC/game... je peut aller vous cherchez pour ammener la télé.

SInon, je reste a 30 sec de marche du metro Jean talon

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chester will be present on thursday.

Nosh.n03, please remind this to me wednesday evening.

And FYI folks, Jarrod is from Edmonton. or something...

Paty, Sony & Gino just haven't met anyone that play like Ben. They have to get used to it (from what they say).

Test Rider, just remember that becoming stronger is realizing that someone is stronger than you. Think about that, and maybe you'll lay down on the ceramic less often.

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing....lol.

Ok guys I got the game but I'll eed a memory card with the full data...

My little 55 block card is jammed up and I do not own the game but have it for now.

So see you all thursday... send me your e mails at bt_mgagnon@hotmail.com and i'll send you all the info you'll need tommorow afternoon.

FireDLuigi

Smash Rookie
:p... je vais dire mon adresse au monde entier dans ce cas :p...

On sait pas ces joueurs de smash peuvent etre des vandals...lol

Bref, Metro Jean talon, sortir par le promenades jean talon.

A votre sortie vou devriez voir la tour ''Bell'' avec un metro(épicerie) en face. Coin Jean talon et Chateauvriand.

Prendre la rue Chateaubriand direction Nord(vers l'élise) jusqu'au 7400 apres la rue ferland.

Je vais vous voir, mais juste au cas c'est l'appartement #3

Si y as qqun qui veut me rejoindre, j ai laisser mon mail sinon 495-8723.

A jeudi, pis comme j ai dit, verifier le message board jeudi PM avant de venir il y'a des chances(10%) que je travaille et je le sais seulement a la derniere minute.

Sinon, A priori il manque juste la carte memoire, vos manettes et on est en buisness.

TestRider

Smash Ace
Paty, Sony & Gino just haven't met anyone that play like Ben. They have to get used to it (from what they say).

Well it's not like I've ever played against someone like them either :crazy:

Test Rider, just remember that becoming stronger is realizing that someone is stronger than you. Think about that, and maybe you'll lay down on the ceramic less often.

Blah blah, yeah right. Look who's talking, Mr. "you won only because I played like an ***" :p

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bah, quoi, je joue pas comme jvoudrais jouer. Je joue et j'ai l'impression que j'aurais pu faire mieux. C surement le fait que j'ai pas une grande estime de moi-même.

Top Bottom