• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

KotG Luvin

Smash Cadet
Heh, anyone want to team up with this noob?

Is MLK day on Monday? I always forget holidays. Anyway, 2 day tourney sounds like fun. Going to have to stock up on caffeine though :chuckle:

Oh yeah...I'm still looking for Warcraft 3 players :chuckle:

teflon_climbers

Smash Lord
Good $hit. I'm glad people are takin' my money matches. I need to pay for my ticket somehow :\.

Gore -- I hope you guys do well at this. I met Essence and co. at TG, and they were some of the coolest mudda's there. They repped you guys good. Just tell your friend to lay off the drugs :D.

Cloud -- You gotta have the balls to call people on them $100 matches. I've done them before, and it doesn't worry me. If someone's stupid enough to do a $100 match, they're going to be nervous as ****, and I don't buckle under pressure :). Advantage, me. Is anyone else from FL coming? I never got a match with Delaini's Falco, and I'd like to see how I compair;). He's whoop me, but I wanna see if I can get him to a stock, at least ^^.

Kabuki -- I've picked up Peach, I'll play a few with you ;). I sucks with her. Trying to play like Falco... lol :D

Money matches with --
Bahamut3585
Cloak and Dagger
MajinLink 287
tsetse

Represent your TX, peeps ^^.

tsetse

Smash Lord
I dont do money matches especially since it will cost me $ to get up there but im up for any dittos with falcon or sheik or any challenges against my falcon sheik or mario.

make sure to get service pack 2 for win xp it blocks all the pop-ups here at smashboards.

edit: What will be banned for IC's. Is the infinete grab thing banned the one that can do like 999% damage.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Sintenal
SWEET, good to see you and quinten are still playin, hope you guys can make it.

o and gore- We have all played CORY alot, so Drew isnt the only one prepared for ICs. Dont get too over confident ;)
Yeah I saw the 4 matches you had with Cory, and they were pretty **** good. I wasn't trying to be cocky or nothin dude, I was just saying that drew will pwn me.

tsetse

Smash Lord
I already saw thread on the ic hammer grab and it seems like it is not banned from tourneys. Ok. I'll just deal with it. Its just That one of my friends can pull it off very consitently. About 5/10 times.

D

Deleted member

Umbreon Mow - FOOD
I know that's what you really meant, it's ok.

*HINT HINT*

As for Mow my bad I thought you said 10$ I just skimmed through the last couple threads...but yea 5 it is...but I thought that FL. sucked mow???? Cmon mow shut me up? lol I will even use a different char except for bottom tier and Mew2 that is >_>....I aint suicidal...<_<
yeah well I take that back after all this time. Florida is good. MIAMI sucks balls :D But really, I can't shut you up cause 1. I suck against marth and 2. I never said I was all that great either. However, if I were to play you, I'd want your best, so Marth it is.

However, I hope you've gotten much much better since you played Bluchu cause ****.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Mow stop worrying, YOU WILL GET FOOD

just to remind everyone since everyone seems to ask randomly

THIS IS A 2 DAY TOURNY, THERE WILL BE HOUSING, THERE WILL BE A TEAM AND A 1v1 TOURNY

k i am good now ^_^

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by UmbreonMow
I know that's what you really meant, it's ok.

*HINT HINT*

yeah well I take that back after all this time. Florida is good. MIAMI sucks balls :D But really, I can't shut you up cause 1. I suck against marth and 2. I never said I was all that great either. However, if I were to play you, I'd want your best, so Marth it is.

However, I hope you've gotten much much better since you played Bluchu cause ****.
lol w/e I actually haven't changed since bluchu, well not much I think. So you have nothing to really worry about I suppose.

Teflon - Good sh*t btw you need a partner yo? I just realized I aint got one <_<

D

Deleted member

lol when I was in NYC I asked Bluchu to show me how he played against you guys. He spent half the match purposely missing me :chuckle:

lol I'm not buying that anyway. everyone gets better in a few months.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Mario Kart DD is always fun. It's hard as heck though against the higher difficulty and human players.

EDIT: What is up with the weird avatar changes CoRY and Scav? You too Mcfox

kabuki64

Smash Rookie
Yeah we still play every now and then, why just this past monday I killed Quinten's Shiek 5-3 they were all stand offish matches, except for one match in which we almost died simultaneous. Dont you hate that? When you draw and you gotta do it over agian, I think its happend twice with us on seperate occasions.

I mentioned the thing above mainly to get it out of the way now, heh come tournament time it should be long forgoten. Oh yeah and the main thing to do with Peach is turnips, you can never go wrong with turnips especially if you get a super one catching your opponent off gaurd.

Anywho I believe the Ice people should use whatever they can to their advantage I mean really they dont have much going for em as it is. kill one and the other one is sure to follow.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer

Florida is good. MIAMI sucks balls :D But really, I can't shut you up cause 1. I suck against marth and 2. I never said I was all that great either. However, if I were to play you, I'd want your best, so Marth it is.

First of all btw Mow I don't live in miami, second of all the truth is I don't want to take youre money for $$$ sake I really only money match people to prove that I can compete with the best. I am willing to go to the point that I will fox ditto you for an extra 5 and Mew2 Ditto you for another five.

This is if you meant exactly what you say, because just so you know I train with random members of Gspot on a regular and I don't like the fact that people still thinks that south side of Florida is soft especially not after I went all the way to california just to prove this....

I do not have a grudge against you but I will do what it takes to shut you up from making those dunm comments, so do you accept the 3 matches 5$ each?

IceDragonTwins

Smash Cadet
Sweetness Sweetness Sweetness

As a Representative of OITS I am coming and we are trying to insure that all of our MN based crew can make it for Tourney of Tourneys.

I'm sure I speak for all of OITS when I say;
Halle-freaking-luyah. This will be sweet.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
FOR ANYONE WHO PLANS ON FLYING INTO DFW- Could it be possible to schedule your flight to arrive on Thursday night or Friday?

D

Deleted member

no, you can be like all the rest and take my $5 match or leave it. I'm not really competative anymore, and haven't been since GO.

And I don't care where you're from, Miami sucks balls. It's been seen time and time again.

$5, fox/zelda vs marth, take it or leave it. I'm not even sure which of the 2 I'll use. maybe I'll try someone else by then. Who knows.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
EVERYONE PLAY NICE OR I'LL PULL YOU RIGHT OUT OF THE POOL!

*McFox EDIT* Emphasis mine. :p

This post was not last edited by McFoxxxy9 on 09-11-2004 at 12:00 PM

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mow, I just read up on posts (8 pages worth) Ive missed since my last post. Anyways, Im up for some hot Dorf on Mewtwo action. Thats if, youre up to it. ;)

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
no, you can be like all the rest and take my $5 match or leave it. I'm not really competative anymore, and haven't been since GO.

And I don't care where you're from, Miami sucks balls. It's been seen time and time again.

$5, fox/zelda vs marth, take it or leave it. I'm not even sure which of the 2 I'll use. maybe I'll try someone else by then. Who knows.
Not competative anymroe BS ***** don't come to Moast then if you aint competative. Bah you aint even worth the 5 dollars my *****. If you wasn't "Competative anymore" then you would never come to moast lying *****

And btw I went to TG and basically quit after reaching a certain point, and I still got top 30's in a over 100 man bracket.

Man stfu I done proved myself my ***** now its time for you to stop smack talking and prove some **** to me cause all the vids I seen of you is you gettin yo *** handed to you over and over and over again.
And I don't hear no good **** about you other than you just **** talk on a constant dawg.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
YOURE NO FUN CORY!!!!!!!!

Seriously there is no reason for you guys to keep postin this. Take it to AIM or somethin please.

Keep bringin suggestions for other games to have. Right now i see MK: DD, Naruto 2, SSB64, and GGXX(^_^ well thats me suggesting it). So keep the good ideas comin ;)

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
As a person who likes to shoot down everybody's ideas, we may not have everything that people are suggesting. President Scav has the final say on all the events of Day 1, which will definately have teams. Our course of determination considers many factors of all the separate events, such as time, manpower and fun factor. So whoever was the one that suggest we play House with Sintenal as a side event, that may not make the cut.

One of our goals for this tournament is Organization. So we try to consider absolutely everything.

tsetse

Smash Lord
hey cory stop posting one-liners or i''ll get a mod on you. Oh wait i am a mod wait, no you are the mod.

The funny part was when I told cory to stops posting one liners.

i poop and i "die"

JK lol lmao and all the other good stuff.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
hmm, well at moast3 would any crew wanna have a lil crew battle with v-town? ive never had one but it sounds like itd be alot of fun, the only prob is we only have like 3 dudes, me caleb and fletcher, idk much about crew battles, is 3 ppl enough? i guess we could get leir, but that is a garanteed loss
no money or nothin, unless caleb and fletch really wanted to

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by goldwingbp
miami doesn't suck.
LOL, where did you come from? I find that very random in a TX Tournament thread.

Anyways, I'm hoping for GGXX more than anything else, that is a fun game. Venom is the best! Well, at least mine, that is.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Heh, my friend has a really good Venom. You should play him at TGA. He's entering the ssbm and the ggxx tournies.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
heres a one liner

girls are more fun than smash:D

take that however you want

EDIT: someone hijacked my SWF name I didnt post this

D

Deleted member

****, why the hate?

I'm going to MOAST 3 to teach Mewtwo, meet texas peeps, and try new pizza. That's not competative.

No $ match then, it's cool. I'll sleep at night either way. Don't get all PMS on me cause you think you're an exception.

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you don't have anything intelligent to say or discuss. We would prefer if you kept it to yourself. (Not pointing at anyone O_o)

The staff has a lot of things to worry about at the moment likes SAT tournies, equipment, PR, etc, and we would appreciate it if we don't have to regulate this thread so no flaming occurs. No need to add to the amount of work for the staff to do.

Thank you!

Top Bottom