• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM me at KTAR6... in Brawl-

NNID
Budget_Player
Added a "recommended" ruleset to the OP. I'll gladly haggle over it if anyone has an issue with the starters/counterpicks listed there; the legality of any number of the "debatables" is entirely up to the person challenging me.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Thio probably plays ZSS
I'll be going Random.

Orion has already told me BPC's strat is to have some bizarre *** version of the game out just for his MMs, so practicing in an older version will get me nowhere.
Also practicing for Brawl- lolololol

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Wolf was nerfed so that you can usually DI out of the more deadly combos, Falco can't 0-death without reading the **** out of you/you missing a fairly considerable number of techs, you can almost always DI down->tech out of Falcon's combos (plus approaching with him is a *****), and DDD can't really do more than his 30-50 damage B&Bs if your DI isn't crap. You're wrong and probably bad at DI. :glare:
Just because you can tech during a combo doesn't mean it isn't still a combo.

Tech-chasing is a very important part of comboing in smash.

The D3 part was slightly joking but he can occasionally get a random gordo hitting you after he hits away or a waddle doo/dee extending combos.

NNID
Budget_Player
I'll be going Random.

Orion has already told me BPC's strat is to have some bizarre *** version of the game out just for his MMs, so practicing in an older version will get me nowhere.
Also practicing for Brawl- lolololol
No, that's not true... Orion, wtf? M2N was using 2.1, IIRC, Not sure exactly which version, but I know it was a patch build released at least two weeks before the tournament. For this I'll be using 2.1.1 only, so if you want to get some practice in, just look up what works in 2.1.1.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No, that's not true... Orion, wtf? M2N was using 2.1, IIRC, Not sure exactly which version, but I know it was a patch build released at least two weeks before the tournament. For this I'll be using 2.1.1 only, so if you want to get some practice in, just look up what works in 2.1.1.
I don't practice for people who have self-admitted they're free.

:cool::cool::cool:

Top Bottom