• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh Results - August 27th-29th - Full Results and Brackets Up!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I'd just like to remind everyone that cheese beat will back in november the day I beat cheese

He's done it before without pause, even you still think he's a scumbag

Shoutout to Punishment divine for getting 65th without attending
Nah Will lost to Cheese's free MK that day when he blew total *** at that matchup, the only reason he lost to his ICs I think were cause of 2 SD's at low percents. An unfrotunate day for all non-Cheese kind indeed =(

And hell yeah 65th without attending ya'll nigz is free'r than free

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Hey guys. So when I was @ MLG, I left my stuff by the curtains by the side. When I was eliminated from bracket and free play was over, I set my controller down with my stuff.

When I checked on it later, my stuff was moved and everything was there except my controller. If anyone has it I'd really like it back. I get that you may have wanted to use it for your matches and all. And that's fine (if you do that, just ask me and I'll let you borrow it...). I just want my controller back. (it was an indigo one BTW)
Anyone? T_T

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Blue shirt, blue jeans. Prettty typical.

People were comparing me to Bizkit though...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I need to make a .gif of myself doing the Bottle Dance. Shoutouts to come soon! (I kinda want to write out my travel stories of Columbus first though) I had a hell of a time, hope to see everyone at DC!

P.S. for vinnie

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Finished tio. Results sent to AiB.

I'm trying to upload the pics of the bracket but photobucket keeps giving me a "cannot upload" message. I'm guessing the pics are to large, so you guys will just have to wait until AiB processes the results in a day or two.

Here is the deal on previous files
-Orlando I have a tio file made with both singles and doubles, I sent in the results but they were never updated (the initial file only had singles)

-Columbus I have a tio file with just doubles results. Someone else made a tio file with singles results and I'm hoping I can get my hands on that instead of recreating it myself. If anyone knows who made the Columbus tio file let me know (they didn't upload it to AiB, they just did it at home and took pics of the image/posted full results from it).

Ideally I'd like to have a complete, clean, neat catalog of the whole season on tio/AiB.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I need to make a .gif of myself doing the Bottle Dance. Shoutouts to come soon! (I kinda want to write out my travel stories of Columbus first though) I had a hell of a time, hope to see everyone at DC!

P.S. for vinnie
HoLY **** WE ****ING LOVE YOU MAN PLEEEEEASE MAKE A GIF OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allied

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Xaltis for loving high school of the dead

True man.

Shoutouts to Afrothunder my long lost brother.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I heard you guys say NC didn't give enough housing(?) I think. Sorry about that NC's, mainly Melee and we dropped the ball really hard, aswell as we are very scattered as a state. (imo)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I heard you guys say NC didn't give enough housing(?) I think. Sorry about that NC's, mainly Melee and we dropped the ball really hard, aswell as we are very scattered as a state. (imo)

Smith its ok NC's hotel let 4 extra people stay in our hotel room for free! NC HAS THE BEST HOUSING!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell

Smith its ok NC's hotel let 4 extra people stay in our hotel room for free! NC HAS THE BEST HOUSING!
Oh, well ****. Did not know that. I'm a melee player but I use to play Brawl and I remember a few players saying we failed at housing. :/

Top Bottom