• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh Results - August 27th-29th - Full Results and Brackets Up!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Nasty won the Astro's at columbus
True

**** you Nasty, I better win Astros at DC lol.
Lol, **** you too Stockfield. Good Luck winning them.

I would love you forever Nasty if you sent me the Astros. I need them <333
lol, sorry Jem, I sold them about an hour later to some Halo 3 player for $180 back at MLG Columbus. It made that trip free for me and i even made some profit. =)

Next time though, i gotchu. <3

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Double post.

I didn't though, I knew exactly where I left it. Someone moved my stuff around and picked it up. :(
Didn't i tell you to not leave your stuff lay around or something will get stolen? You're lucky they didn't take that laptop instead XD. Whoever that dummy was probably should've checked your bags. haha. But seriously bro, keep your **** w/ you.

Stockfield left his MLG t-shirt that he bought for $25 at the venue Saturday night and i was the fortunate one to find it. Luckily i had met the guy that day so i knew who he was and was able to return it to him first thing sunday morning when i saw him.

More ppl need to step up their morals.

Or just buy a **** GC controller from GameStop. They sell used Nintendo one's for $14.99. If you're traveling to MLG, i'm sure you'd have enough money to buy your own controller. Geeze.

/rant.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
nope no clue what you talking about, more like my BRI, who yelled randoms boos and nos, he did it to me lol.
we're even now though, no more!

<3

also: psi it's not about trusting the community, there's multiple games at this tournament. its more about being responsible for your own things.

or finding better hiding spots

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Double post.

Didn't i tell you to not leave your stuff lay around or something will get stolen? You're lucky they didn't take that laptop instead XD. Whoever that dummy was probably should've checked your bags. haha. But seriously bro, keep your **** w/ you.

Stockfield left his MLG t-shirt that he bought for $25 at the venue Saturday night and i was the fortunate one to find it. Luckily i had met the guy that day so i knew who he was and was able to return it to him first thing sunday morning when i saw him.

More ppl need to step up their morals.

Or just buy a **** GC controller from GameStop. They sell used Nintendo one's for $14.99. If you're traveling to MLG, i'm sure you'd have enough money to buy your own controller. Geeze.

/rant.
It's actually a funny thing what people will and will not steal. I actually had my laptop outside of my bag. The problem is a laptop is to personal of a thing to steal. It's also too easy to catch a person stealing a computer.

I suppose I could just buy a new controller. It's just I was so used to mine. :(

Allied

Smash Master
It's actually a funny thing what people will and will not steal. I actually had my laptop outside of my bag. The problem is a laptop is to personal of a thing to steal. It's also too easy to catch a person stealing a computer.

I suppose I could just buy a new controller. It's just I was so used to mine. :(
Yeah i had my stuff right next to your bag and i remember seeing the laptop

lets just say your a lucky person because if i was a little bit more cold-hearted I WOULD OF JACKED THAT SH*T LOL

and i guarantee when your busy playing matches for 30-45 minutes + other stuffs

All it takes is 15 seconds for someone to grab your laptop and walk away casually sir.

Step up your responsibility

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yea, Raleigh was sad for controllers getting returned. :(

Step up and help people guys!

Speaking of which, I'll mention this again: I've got a controller that was returned to me in Raleigh. It is a multi-color one (aka each half of the controller is a different color). Send me a PM if you can name the colors/its yours.

Luigi player

Smash Master

Speaking of which, I'll mention this again: I've got a controller that was returned to me in Raleigh. It is a multi-color one (aka each half of the controller is a different color). Send me a PM if you can name the colors/its yours.
You already said the colors in an ealier post I believe so you should edit that if you haven't already. xD

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Pretty sure that multicolored controller is Tommy Gs he'll confirm it later. Just send him an IM Hes sitting right next to me and says its a grey/white multicolored controller.

Kel

Smash Master
I saw an orange and black controller in the bathroom on my way out but I didn't take it to AZ cuz I figured the guy would be back shortly/ was in the stall.

Top Bottom