• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Loses VOD of Anaheim

Kitsune91

Lone Smasher
3DS FC
4270-1611-3292
I have a good amount of the matches recorded from the audience view. I'll be uploading them this weekend! I have some recorded too that were not included on stream.

Depster

Smash Champion
I would actually be MORE upset if I made Top 32 at MLG and didn't get my best matches recorded. I'm sure PP and M2K are at least lamenting the loss of opportunity to study their matches and use them to improve their game.

I just don't see where you're coming from on this. Like...did you consider that perspective before you posted? Or did you just post it and say "Yeah, people will agree with that."?
How can you not? Do you even understand the benefits of MLG support?

Last edited:

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
How can you not? Do you even understand the benefits of MLG support?
What does that have to do at all with placing Top X at the tournament? And surely you don't think the MLG gives US money for anything other than getting Top 3. Because no player has yet been sponsored by them, and I highly doubt any player would accept that sponsorship offer now.

Depster

Smash Champion
What does that have to do at all with placing Top X at the tournament? And surely you don't think the MLG gives US money for anything other than getting Top 3. Because no player has yet been sponsored by them, and I highly doubt any player would accept that sponsorship offer now.
Publicity is a big one, and despite the first tournament not running smoothly, it's still good publicity. And yes, the money brought in for the top 10 is insane and definitely draws more talent. And you're just being disagreeable towards me in saying that nobody would take a sponsorship from them.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
It's just one bad tournament out of a million. MLG went out of their way for this tournament and none of you are showing the slightest sense of gratefulness. Sure it may have been poorly run, not every tournament is perfect.

Thank you MLG for hosting another tournament for our stubborn community.

Top Bottom