• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG DC 2010 - October 15-17th - $7,000

Jem.

Smash Master
Yea I'm pretty sure this will sell out, but I doubt it will sell out in 5 minutes ala-Halo 3 in the early days or likely Halo Reach this event.

As for if you have a reserved pass, I thought that was only for Pros, but I'm not sure. Deimos probably knows more.
I had an email from MLG pre-Raleigh saying I had a reserved pass for Brawl, I got 25th at Columbus (for Raleigh I had a top 40-50 seed if I attended) Maybe it accidentally got sent to me somehow lol.

Thanks, Deimos if you see my post can you clarify? :)

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
time for md/va to step it up
the last 4 or so tournies oos came to our tournies we held up pretty good (except ally and adhd at xanadu, but some of our players gave them a good run for their money)
lets do good this tourny! with all of md/va here we should be able to be down to crew battle other regions

also MMs...........give me them! anybody?
oh and im so gonna practice sc2 so much and if i improve a lot by this tourny i'll enter sc2 :)
MD/VA time to step it up.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
DC baby!

Looking forward to kicking everyone off when it's not a free play session!

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :]

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
\
Also, AZ do you know if people with points get a reserved pass? Or is it just the top 30 or something? I had an email saying I had a reserved pass for Raleigh, but I did not attend, so just wondering if I'll have to be quick about buying my pass or not, since I think this might sell out :)

Can't wait to see and play everyone! :D
The current top 16 (after Raleigh, in cumulative pro rank points) (Pro Players) will be contacted about a player pass.

There are no "reserved" passes for SSBB aside from Online Qualifiers which are held on Gamebattles. If you are ranked in the respective Online Qualifier, you'd get a reserved player pass; however, other than that, there are not reserved players passes for SSBB.

I did send out an email to all past SSBB attendees in MLG 2010 events though, just to let everybody know passes were on sale, so I'm not sure if your just talking about that or not.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
LET'S GO.

MD/VA gonna run this.

So hyped. My first MLG <3

BBQTV

Smash Master
florida is the best, seriously

how do you pronounce Raleigh?

Jem.

Smash Master
The current top 16 (after Raleigh, in cumulative pro rank points) (Pro Players) will be contacted about a player pass.

There are no "reserved" passes for SSBB aside from Online Qualifiers which are held on Gamebattles. If you are ranked in the respective Online Qualifier, you'd get a reserved player pass; however, other than that, there are not reserved players passes for SSBB.

I did send out an email to all past SSBB attendees in MLG 2010 events though, just to let everybody know passes were on sale, so I'm not sure if your just talking about that or not.
Thank you, maybe I was mistaken :)

I'm sooo hyped for this. I'll be guy the guy with long hair and mlg sweatshirt and gunnar optiks! :D

i miss everyone! who wants to form a cool hotel room together? I think so far its me + sky

Lobos

Smash Master
Solid Jake - We gotta hit up a silver diner or denny's......"you **** right"

BTW I need a teammate......^.^

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yo AZ. If i show up to this ill have to play m2K like round 1 right?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hopefully i can use my Gamebattles season win to get me some seeding points. ;)

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
what's the point of a crewmate challenging another crewmate to a MM at a huge major that takes place in said crew's home region

Top Bottom