• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Dallas National Championship 2010 Results - NOV 5-7- FULL SINGLES/DOUBLES RESULTS

Trela

Smash Lord
It's hard to make Shoutoutz to people in what was the greatest tournament of my life in Smash. Thanks, MLG, for making this possible!

Now I wonder what happens next.....

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Great tourney guys. If you faced me on friendlies my Tag was TIFF. Hope you guys saw that nasty Diddy play :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
"It's like happiness, except it's something much higher."

That's what I heard from you Gnes. I love you man.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Even though I placed so low, this was easily the best tournament I've ever been to.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahahah gnes and omni are brothers

I love that there seems to be some diversity in characters in brawl now. It is really encouraging to the metagame and it makes it fun to watch. Coming from when I played and only like 4 characters ever won anything, just hearing that a sonic can beat these top players blows my mind. I watch the videos and am just amazed that someone took the dedication with that character to be able to beat not only good metaknights, but top level metaknights. So kudos to espy and x for that, very very impressive.

Anyone who was considering going to Pound and has any questions or anything feel free to ask me. I'm gonna be throwing quite the amazing tournament as my last one, so I promise you guys do not want to miss out. lol

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'm confused.. how did mjg/domo get both 7th and 13th?

Good **** TL's

Good **** Gnes

Good **** everyone
Dojo please come back to smash. I will if you will

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I've been hearing about it, but what's been going on with Atomsk/Logic JV 4 stock?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
He was banned from the event. Unless you are talking about something else

Where are all of these videos of matches and that speech going to get uploaded?

Teh Future

Smash Master
Really fun tournament... i had a lot of fun and met some new people that were really kewl

mlg events are very well run and hype.

But seriously WHY WOULD MLG NOT SEED ANYTHING BY LOCATION? people that have never been to an mlg before should def be seeded by location... not doing that is really stupid and a lot of people from the midwest had to play people they drove to the event with and play nearly every week. Im sure this happened to other regions as well. People go to nationals to play and meet new people not to play someone they play with every week.

It really sucks for people that this happened to and MLG needs to cater to everyone as much as they can.

Hope it stays in the circuit next year... no idea how smashers are supposed to work with mlg in the off season though I guess we just have to host huge events and show them why we are the best gaming community out there

Nike.

Smash Hero
Doubles was seeded horribly lol

San Antonio vs San Antonio 1st round, winner plays another San Antonio team

Razer/Fliphop vs Trela/UTDZac

Midwest vs Midwest

BigLøu

Smash Lord
If you don't have points you are randomly seeded, no exceptions.

I remember at Orlando I had to play reflex my first match lol.

New Diddy

Smash Rookie
X is really good. Such an amazing Sonic.

wait a minute

X..... Sonic.........

Sonic...... X.....

what are the odds of that

Vega4

Smash Ace
It looks like current Tier List needs to be updated.
Diddy, Olimar and Sonic (maybe Pikachu too) deserve a better position...

Laurel

Smash Ace
It looks like current Tier List needs to be updated.
Diddy, Olimar and Sonic (maybe Pikachu too) deserve a better position...
just because wc loses to sonic doesnt mean he deserves to rise

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
what happened with m2k? o.O
Like peach masta said, he was banned. But he still came to the tournament and gave advice to some players.

X is really good. Such an amazing Sonic.

Sonic...... X.....

SO SLOW!
I'm still A bit salty at the fact I got 49th, Kyrs used Pit against me. :urg:
But also at the same time glad I made someone counterpick a character they don't use so they wouldn't lose to Yoshi, so that raised my hopes up a bit from the support I got at the hotel.
Shoutouts later after taking a three day hibernation. (legs killing me)

:320:

heytallman

CTALL

But also at the same time glad I made someone counterpick a character they don't use so they wouldn't lose to Yoshi, so that raised my hopes up a bit from the support I got at the hotel.
You talking about me counterpicking? Because I use ROB, I used ROB in tournament more than Lucas, lol.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I still don't see any uploaded vids on the channels.

You were so close Mike, next time dude
I think that may be due to the fact that there wasn't supposed to be ANY recordings of anything inside the venue. JuJ was recording a doubles match when a judge took notice and said that he had the right to grab the camera and destroy it lol, but let it slide as long as none of it ends up on youtube

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You talking about me counterpicking? Because I use ROB, I used ROB in tournament more than Lucas, lol.
Kyrs used Pit against me
Kyrs used Pit against me
Kyrs used Pit against me
Sorry meant him using Pit against me. Not you and ROB. I knew that MU a bit, for Pit I had almost 0 knowledge on it rather then "Spam arrows" "Forward B Eggs"

Nike.

Smash Hero
Kyrs used Pit against me
Kyrs used Pit against me
Kyrs used Pit against me
Sorry meant him using Pit against me. Not you and ROB. I knew that MU a bit, for Pit I had almost 0 knowledge on it rather then "Spam arrows" "Forward B Eggs"
Dangit Santi, I can't read this and not laugh really loud in front of my class.

Top Bottom