• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Dallas National Championship 2010 Results - NOV 5-7- FULL SINGLES/DOUBLES RESULTS

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Love you 2 santi I still think your one of the best!!

@dark hart

Your avi makes up for what you just said XD

Radium88

Smash Lord
So... this tourney really didn't matter because ADHD and M2K couldn't enter, and Sonics made it into the top 8
lol riiight. Because Gnes sucks and couldnt have potentially beaten M2K. Especially since M2K have already stated before he doesnt like the Diddy match-ups. Also Apex didnt count because an olimar gave M2K trouble.

Dude, really? Maybe people are just getting better at the game? I hope you are just trolling because that is absolute ignoramus thing to say.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol single post, got infraction since MLG owns this site... excuse me if I don't agree with the reason they were banned from entering and happen to think the results would have been very different had they been allowed to play.

@ deathbysaurez - yea baby peach *****

People have said you never need to know the match-ups beyond S, A, and B tiers. Having two sonics in 5th and 6th place I think is proof to say one should know the match-ups of everyone to make sure these sort of results never happen.

Only joking, but I would like to know when that bracket is going to be put up for singles.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've sent in the bracket to AiB for the Dallas National Championship. Please be warned though that there are some issues with the bracket that have caused it to not-directly-translate to AiB bracket format. This does not affect every player, but there are IIRC 1 or 2 players who will be ranked higher than they should or lower than they should in the 17th/25th/etc positions. I did my best to translate the MLG Dallas bracket (which uses very different losers bracket seeding than AiB) and get as close to accurate results for everyone. For about 165-170 people there will be no effect on their result/who they won/lost to and when/where they placed. For about 10 of you there will be issues and for that I'm sorry. The placement in the results thread here is correct, not the placements on AiB.

I wish there were a way to skirt the issue but unfortunately it could not be so.

heytallman

CTALL
I've sent in the bracket to AiB for the Dallas National Championship. Please be warned though that there are some issues with the bracket that have caused it to not-directly-translate to AiB bracket format. This does not affect every player, but there are IIRC 1 or 2 players who will be ranked higher than they should or lower than they should in the 17th/25th/etc positions. I did my best to translate the MLG Dallas bracket (which uses very different losers bracket seeding than AiB) and get as close to accurate results for everyone. For about 165-170 people there will be no effect on their result/who they won/lost to and when/where they placed. For about 10 of you there will be issues and for that I'm sorry. The placement in the results thread here is correct, not the placements on AiB.

I wish there were a way to skirt the issue but unfortunately it could not be so.
Thanks anyway for everything!

Tmacc

Smash Lord

Where exactly is the bracket image? I can't find it...haha

Clel

Smash Journeyman
hmm, the brawl frontroom has discussed this for some time, and I think the time has come to make a sig for "Makin' dat money like Gnes".

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I sent the results to AiB more than a week (probably two or three weeks at this point). They have not been processed there for some reason.

In the mean time I've been trying to figure out what is wrong with the tio bracket I made. I'm thinking its an error I made translating the bracket...but its really hard to figure things out when its a 256 man bracket and the base bracket isn't in bracket form (if that even makes sense to some of you).

Top Bottom