• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This site actually had a really dumb April Fool's joke.

And by that I mean being down for like the whole day.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
He's named KING Dedede not Queen Dedede and that is a scientific fact.
idk the pink palette has me question a few things about his masculinity >:I

besides if ddd ever had a female counter part she'd be Queen Bebebe

Gates

Banned via Warnings
idk the pink palette has me question a few things about his masculinity >:I

besides if ddd ever had a female counter part she'd be Queen Bebebe
Real men wear pink. I have a pink shirt. I wear it under my gi when I do martial arts training. I originally bought it because it gave me a $2 discount on a hookah at a hookah bar me and my friends went to. I kept it because it makes me look manly.

Queen Bebebe is a good one.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I thought I had pics of it but I guess I don't. I'll take some of myself tomorrow and post.

Until then, here's a pic of Smashboards polling their users about the 2010 April Fool's joke.

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Hi im new to MK and just wanted to say hi. I do singles with jigglypuff and peach and do doubles with MK and Marth. Reason i wanted 4 characters is because just 1 or 2 characters would get to boring to fast. Then i thought of 3 but if went ahead and went 4 because i couldnt decide between marth or mk so i just picked both and now im never bored of the game lol.

Well i hope you all had a good April Fools Day and when the site was down most of the day you should have been pranking other people lol.

Hope to meet some new people pretty soon :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Can peach bair out of nado? I'd love to see tornado destroyed by dat ***.

Turazrok

Smash Master
shut up Gates. You aren't good enough to warrant advice at the game. You can't evolve it at that point anyways unless you trade someone who has a water stone.

Easier way: Get Kenya the spearow from the guard in the Goldenrod Gate. It will be at level 20, and it even comes with AERIAL ACE- a solid FLYING type move that will **** the entire gym. With one level it will become the more powerful Fearow. If you need to level it, fight all the swimmers on the way to Cinawood.

Fearow is even good in-game, getting drill peck, roost, able to learn fly, and once you make it to Kanto you can buy the TM return for duel stab.

kthnx
yeah this method works too lol

oh i have all items so if any of you want any free master balls or evolution items hit me up ill trade with you and give them for free.

in fact if u need help with anything pm me or leave a comment on my profile and ill help you out.
Thanks! I used an AR on my Pearl so I have most whatever I need. But I didn't hack EV or anything, mainly because I didn't know how. Solid advice though.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Has there been any explanation from the staff for why it's been down so much? Are we getting hacked? Is there a problem with the source code? Did they try to ban me twice and somehow **** up the website instead?

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
Has there been any explanation from the staff for why it's been down so much? Are we getting hacked? Is there a problem with the source code? Did they try to ban me twice and somehow **** up the website instead?
lol...
I'v been wondering what's been going on too though. At least it's working now.
Anyway, Falco is a ***** to fight. =/

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Hey, that's the janitor from Scrubs!

inb4 Dina says "yeah Gates you know a lot about scrubs because you are one".

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yes. This'll also be recorded and on the livestream. Me and DMG will commentate.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
all DMG will say is ***** ***** ***** and maybe *****es

hopefully my Ds wont get in the way too much

Gates

Banned via Warnings
all DMG will say is ***** ***** ***** and maybe *****es
No that's all Dina would say. And Tallman.

Come to think of it, is this just how Texan smashers communicate with eachother when Fogo isn't around?

hopefully my Ds wont get in the way too much
Are you talking about Waddle Dees or...something else?

Either way, you're already beating Dina.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Im not surprised if other pieces of texas language consisted of things such as; Howdy, BACON, TEXAS BBQ, ***, 10 Gallon hats, Chewing Tobacco, Horse talk, Rodeos, Cows, Meat, Pigs, Hurricanes, Oil, lack of water

Im talking about a female body part, you can theory craft the rest from there. And no i aint fat either unlike ddd.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
there is no need typically ice cold stares usually get the job done, unless someone hits on me and wont go away

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think girls with huge boobs have an inherent advantage in mud wrestling - they can just get on top of the other girl and smother them.

Of course the best thing for mud wrestling is an extensive knowledge of jiu jutsu or another ground fighting technique, but that's for winning the match, which defeats the point of mud wrestling in the first place.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Gates as if i would approach her during the match you know that doesnt work at all. Why break nails when i can just camp and time her out?

You'd be surprised how well rocks + mud works as a projectile

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Man, Super Mud Wreslting Sisters Brawl is really lame.

Oh well, I guess there's always real girl fighting games like Wet T-Shirt Fighter III: 3rd Hose or Sororities vs. Capcom 2.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
meh, not the same.

Maybe if you did geek slapping in bikinis in mud I'd be interested.

Top Bottom