• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Smash fest This Sat in Alameda (Bay area) 5-26-07 *~TIA RESULTS IN~*

quak

Smash Champion
bah, i only said that so i don't get like 20 people

and so far it's only like 6 for sure people, the people on the list 1st page and possibly 2 guys i talked to on aim.

you know, ask for a mile get an inch kinda dealy

Lucien, do you really have bronchitis? Cause if you do, that **** sucks, get better man :\

HOODIE! DIFFERENT HOUSE!

Check the address again, i can dole out some in-town rides before, but it'd be nice if i only have to give out one ride so people taking bart/bus here should travel together.

I updated the front page with a little note about people who are driving southbound and exiting high street.

quak

Smash Champion
hey lucien, do you have a cell phone?

cause i'll be at home around 1230 ish, so i could give you a ride as long as your on the island.

Try to meet up with hoodie before hand though, so i only have to make one trip.

Anyone else taking bart/bus? Do the same, i have a compact car, so i can fit about 4 people in addition to me, or 5 if you guys aren't homophobic. :p

quak

Smash Champion
k

mine is 510-501-1744

call me when ur in the vicinity, are you going to be able to sync times with hoodie?

EazyP

Smash Ace
**** guys...it's the sword MASTER, the MASTER of swords

I might have to back out on this one...

not, I'll most likely be there unless an act of god stops me

quak

Smash Champion
*updated*

remember to bring some money, they're will most likely be a small tornament, and i need some cash for like pizza and soda

domino's delivery FTW!

(thanks for the ball lucien :p)

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Ok so here is the line up fo rmy ppl:Me , Sol(decent ganondorf), Pawn(good Samus) , Moxen(good falco) , Mamaries(good peach) and the cheese.So 6 ppl but sol has a tendency of not showing up so we'll see.Sound good to you Quak???

quak

Smash Champion
alright, good enough dude

i might need another tv, and people bring ur cubes, cause i only have one here.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Ok so here is the line up fo rmy ppl:Me , Sol(decent ganondorf), Pawn(good Samus) , Moxen(good falco) , Mamaries(good peach) and the cheese.So 6 ppl but sol has a tendency of not showing up so we'll see.Sound good to you Quak???
Do I know Sol and Mamaries?

And Pawn uses Samus again?

And you suck at underscores Ky.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it =[

Gonna be busy at work this weekend and couldn't get the day off...

quak

Smash Champion
if no one will give you a ride, i'll give you a ride from the fruitvale bart station.

probably try to get at fruitvale station at 1230, so i can pick you up on the way back from work

we can just chillax and grab some grub to pass the time once i pick you up

UR GOING! BWHAHAHA!

(**** you hoodie..)

(haha the censering actually makes it look worse than it is)

(it's dam btw)

quak

Smash Champion
bro don't worry about gas, you'll need money for food and tourney

plus the bart stations like a halfa mile away from my house

quak

Smash Champion
ima put out some cheap ballons from party warehouse out on my car, which will be parked in front of my house, along with a line of tape so you know exactly which door to go into

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Ok Quak i will bring a t.v. and 2 gamecubes (maybe 3 and this is not including the cheeses gamecube.).To the cheese:What underscores???Sol:Dillan and Mamaries:Jared.Also mamaries is another word for **** so....ya.....you know peach......just felt like throwing that out there so if you don't get shut the **** up.Lol jk I'll see you guys there and btw are we gonna have doubles too??

quak

Smash Champion
probably not, i don't do doubles and im hosting, an overwhelming majority vote may change it though

quak

Smash Champion
dude, i'll probably run a low tier tourney as well

and yeah, draft crew battles sounds pretty good

but both together? i dunno if they'res enough low tier-ers

ky, how bigs the tv? so i can make some space?

quak

Smash Champion
o **** i read that wrong, i thought you wanted to do a drafted low tier crew battle

i thought it was a little narrow...

probably do both, this i'll be pretty loose, so any suggestions welcome

also, gimme a call when ur at the bart station, i'll be able to pick u up earliest at around 12 20, and i'd pref to do it sometime in that ball park area so that way no one will come to my house confused. In short, be at the bart station around 1230 to 100 or earlier to wait until then. I'll be a little crunched for time so it's kinda important.

Ill either do misc errands before or after i pick you up, depending on your time of arrival, just for fyi.

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
I can't come because I don't have a ride because my parents are going to be busy tommrow. Unless somebody can give a ride, I can't come.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Oh snap, going down tomorrow

Great ready for the first appearance of team Fun Awesome Great Smashers (we are immature)

EazyP

Smash Ace
Hey Ein, I'm not exactly running it, but I'm pretty sure you can come, just get Quak's AIM or something and make sure

Top Bottom