• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Smash fest This Sat in Alameda (Bay area) 5-26-07 *~TIA RESULTS IN~*

quak

Smash Champion
Ima be hosting a small "smash-fest" this saturday, and when i say small, i mean about 15 people total. First come first serve, rsvp by posting. Most likely going to be only friendlies and MM's but if someone with tia prowess comes, than im open for a small tourney.

BRING A TV! AND EVERYONE BRING UR CUBES! IT DOESN'T HURT!

Address:

3363 Fernside Blvd #C
alameda, ca 94501

Time:

2:30pm-whenever

It's a little tough to spot the house, since 1) the address numbers skip around and 2) we don't really have any landmarks. Best i can explain it is that it's a couple houses north of Thompson. (Be sure to print out the map parts of the mapquest)

*NOTE* People driving southbound on 880 who are exiting high street! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE MISLEADING SIGN! Wait for the light, then turn right onto high street AT THE INTERSECTION! If you turn before, you will be on oakland's business loop.

*NOTE2* ima put out some cheap balloons from party warehouse out on my car, which will be parked in front of my house, along with a laying down a line of tape so you know exactly which door to go into.

I don't think we'll need any tv's but throw ur cube in the car just in case. Bring a tv if it's easy.

Try to bring a little cash, we could pitch in for some food, and i might make a tourney, even if it's not official.

That's about it, oh, rules here are pretty loose, eat where you want, go ahead and ****ing swear, but try not to do/bring/say anything stupid. My asian mom might beat you with the broad side of her meat cleaver.

(WHAAA? HE'S ASIAN?!)

So far, we've got

1.Ky
2.Pawn
3.Cheese
4.ILLiterate
5.Skalrag
6.Lucien
7.SwordMaster66
8.Sol
9.Moxen
10.Mamaries

Good good, might cut it off soon....

quak

Smash Champion
uh probably farther than you want to go

i think it's like 90 miles... about a half hour farther than san pablo was

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I always want to Smash, it's just a matter of finding a driver. ^_^

Actually this is the same day as a tournament in Yuba City, so I'm not sure.

EazyP

Smash Ace
I would love to partake in some smash with you good sir, also I'm sure my friend will join me

But we'll need a ride, so just put me down for a maybe and I'll post back in a few days

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Hey Quak so you looking to get more hugs by my marth ey???lol,jk ok i think smash at your place will be awesome uh me and herrisan(pawn) can definetly come to this im not sure about daniel or derran but ill post later about it,ok late.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yea he most definetly will because i just called him and he said he wants to go but he has a track meet so he wont be back until 2-3 pm.But you could come over mean while.

quak

Smash Champion
yeah falcomist

ur too white for mah hood

why not? it's a nice neighborhood. Too nice?

btw: still crippled?

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
lol not the schools I went one time to pick up a friend WOW.

Schools are awful xD maybe I was at the worse parts of Alameda but it is a nice area especially the downtown ^^.

Also I would go but im on crutches soo unless u picked me up xD.

quak

Smash Champion
you went to either encinal or island

i go to alameda, and it's actually pretty boring... i wish there were more fights to watch...

johns man, all johns

when are you gonna realize that you must EMBRACE your handicapped-ness and make something outta it? Like that stephen hawking guy. Or those countless ****** actors, i think they're considered handicapped now.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
LOL!!!!wow that was funny quak i laughed for like 5 min straight.Falcomist you should come because then you could fight my marth and I could hug your falco.........to death.JK but seriously it would be really cool your an awesome falco and it would be an honor to everybody there if you showed up.

quak

Smash Champion
yeah, sure, it'd be an honor dude

but that doesn't mean you can welch outta the pizza cash

it's all good if you don't come dude

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Ok this is weird quak......me and you are going back and forth on the san pablo biweekly and your smash post.Like seriously every minute.If im not post on one you are.Its like aim right now.

quak

Smash Champion
i let you in on a secret that all space animal players know about. EVER SEE HOW FAST OUR 'FINGERS' ARE?

I'll explain, remember the matrix movie series like in the 90's? They made the first one awesome to rake in some dough, cause well, who doesn't like money.

Then the second one they made ****ty, so that way....

NO ONE would bother to see the third one, in the theaters, after the credits roll, they tell you how to do all that neo ****. So yes, we know how to hack life, but we decided to use it only for playing smash. And that's exactly what they wanted, us to only use it for video games.

And flying, nothing says 'im a boss' more than flying to class does.

(HOLY ****, IT MAKES MORE SENSE THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD!)

and (HOLY ****, I JUST KILLED THE BIGGEST ****ING MOTH IN THE WORLD!)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
It is?

I had never heard that before, but maybe I'm just naive.

Anyways, North Richmond is dangerous, but I've been walking around there before, so everything should be fine.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
dam, i cant go this saturday, i have a surprise party for my cousin in oakland. maybe next time Quak teh Avenger

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Dude..............alameda????come on now it is not dangerous at all.I went there to play tennis with the almeda high school, it's really peaceful,and really windy sometimes but nice.Believe me its nothing to worry about especially if your in a car.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Alameda county is pretty big. It goes from Berkeley to Fremont and out East to Livermore, so living in Alameda county can mean anything from living in the West Oakland ghetto to chilling at LLNL to going to school with Karthik.

And Alameda is fine, don't be a ****. I used to go to the base all the time for hockey and I'd have to drive through the rest of it when the tube would be closed for construction.

ROFL "pu$$" is censored.

quak

Smash Champion
yeah, this has got to be a joke

maybe you guys are thinking of oakland?

and even hyuga is referring to the 'bad' side of town, where people ONLY make 60k a year

quak

Smash Champion
iono............I lived in Alameda county for quite some time.....
yeah, oakland is in alameda county, they had like 130 plus murders in one year

but i don't live in oakland

i live in a suburb where nothing ever happens. Occasionally they'res a 'Peanut butter and JAM' Jazz Festival on park street, but it's lame.

If you didn't have an issue with cheese's place, ur not going to have one here. Fer sho.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
lol, the only "bad" parts of oakland would probably be west oakland xD

The area I live in is pretty peaceful and calm [ east oakland ]

quak

Smash Champion
hoodie, see if you can convince some tla members to come

especially dread and lucien, i love fighting spacies, and they're cool ppl

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
any public transit to get to your house? I will go if nothing else is going on. It also depends on whether or not I feel well enough to go.
You can catch Bart to fruitvale bart station, then hop on the 50 which waits in the Bart area, it'll take you to Alameda, you can get off at Southshore center and after that I think its a walk =/..

Top Bottom