• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So I ask you again, Gheb. What does scum Orbo gain by avoiding the easy mislynch of joining my wagon?

Pro-town credibility, an ideal position in 3-man lylo, keeping a slot that's generally considered scummy in play for him to use in lylo and an NK that can frame anybody who nudged the wrong players.

Key ingredients for a victory.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ask dumber questions please? "I will lynch one of kary or gheb."

That doesn't mean he wouldn't lynch you if the situation left him with no other option. He didn't say that he won't lynch you and thus he does not refuse.

[...] being willing to join me and Orbo on a Gheb lynch when Gheb is his biggest townread. Do you not see how that is slightly scummy?

It's quite funny because Kary was obviously reaction testing Orbo there ... much more believably than you did. Kary never actually meant to push a lynch on me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kay so apparently Gheb found the reaction test as obvious as Kary said it was.

**** everything.

@mod: request prod on vinyl

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I like Kanty more these last couple of pages.

I don't really know what to make of Orbo apparently still sitting on the sidelines- is that scummy?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Kary not giving a **** about who gets lynched coming off a game where he just had a run of indecisiveness somewhat interesting
Sorry phone got jacked by the pro for him to play games.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I disagree with both statements.

What was scummy about kantrip up to this post?
That he is a leader or he's throwing us off.
Which was more likely to you at that time? Do you still feel that way?
Can I vote orbo after I answer?

This gives me pause about vinyl. Not sure why he needs permission to vote me,almost vibes like careful scum
Vinyl, you were asked that question. "Leader" is not an acceptable answer. Look at Kary again and go off how you feel
Kantrip why did you step in to back up my question?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Really feeling like Gheb might be the lynch here, I don't feel he's being pro-active in trying to find scum. I think the only thing he asked anyone was that one flavour question to me.

Thoughts on this? I really don't think it would hurt to lynch someone and move on at this point.
The funny part is kary hasnt done terribly much either in terms of forceful scumhunting.
Saying 'I didn't get the chance' seems to me to imply that you're waiting for something to happen rather than trying to find things out on your own.
Why was it you were just waiting for stuff to happen but pushing us to end the day quickly. If you wanted the day over why wouldn't you slap together something and push out a case on something,especially since you had earlier stated you already knew what you wanted to push

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Orbo: The answer to that should be obvious. Vinyl's answer was garbage. I was actually curious about his answer and he didn't give one.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
The "reaction test" argument is probably the oldest and most generic cop-out for a scumbag to justify obviously scummy play.

but later you say that kary's test was much more believable, so why is one scummy moreso than the other?
Also, your posts and reactions are still extremely fake and pretentious.

show me which ones.
I would say it was definitely one of you/Orbo/Gheb/Vinyl. Very confident in that.
Why havent you given a straightforward answer to this all game? Why does it literally have to be dragged out of you?
You see, this is why I'm not so good at this game. I just want you to answer my #223 so I can make some progress in terms of understanding your play, but I always end up being mean.

I guess I ought to butter you up and say 'pretty please' so that you'll be more inclined to work with me on this, because you sitting here calling me names doesn't really help me at all.
Sidenote, it actually does help at times. Me being nicer to badwolf in toonami had him answering questions for me he wouldnt answer tk soup

Orboknown

Smash Hero
*How hard can that be.
What was it you found interesting. I dont think you ever answered kantrip about what bearing it had on our alignments
I'm null on Orbo, and to be honest my case on Gheb isn't enough that I want to lynch him. I really wanted you and Orbo to weigh in on it and see where I stand between the two of you.
what changed from my reactions earlier yo make me null?
Can we lynch this guy yet?

summarize the points you have on kantrip?
I'll keep that in mind for when I roll scum, thanks :p
kantrip wouldnt say this as scum imo hes not cheeky as scum
Enough to flaunt this to kary.
Kary, Orbo is there no way to sway you towards lynching Kantrip?

as of where im at now you would need to trip whip a slam dunk case. I think im also leaning more towards kary than you as of this reread

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Okay anything i missed or didnt explain hmu. Imma play mario world and chat with people over fb but i should check in decently often

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I told you i was rereading. This time i asked all the **** that i figured others would the first time round
I don't even think you asked me anything I didn't answer already.

Waiting til deadline's tomorrow to ask common or garden questions doesn't earn you any favours.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I dont need favors i need people to answer **** for me. We can always no lynch and put ourselves into four man tomorrow,and potentially snah a scum vinyl through time watching if theres a no kill

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
If you need this **** answered so badly why did it take you so damn long? Are you seriously ok with giving up a lynch just because you're late to the party?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Lazyness and thinking others would see what i saw and playing through pokemon white for the first time. And halo.
Its not preferable to burn a lynch but its not the worse thing. Treat the nk as a mislynch and we still have three of you me gheb and kantrip here to figure things out

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I dont see how that is? Like helll it took a while but judge the content itself and see how the hell it is one way or the other. Laziness isnt scummy and you havent explained all **** game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
His meta points on me are legit.

Am I letting that influence my opinion? I may be letting that influence my opinion.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't know why you would suggest a no lynch when I think we'd always be better off lynching Vinyl.

That being said, I don't actually think you're being mad scummy. The laziness does irritate me, but it isn't scummy per se.

I'm not any more sure about you being scum than I was in #326

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Oh that was more of a general we scare ourselves with our reads process comment. We lynching kary or gheb today kantrip?

Why vinyl when like everyone thinks he is town? @kary
Is it more of a just to not have him in lylo thing?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
What's the biggest point in favour of Kary scum? fypov
his lack of oomph this game. In my experience town kary shoves his thoughts out there and rams them down your throat. After he got called on this in FE i would think he wouldn't repeat the same play twice,considering he self admitted he should have pushed harder
because you get an extra flip Orbs, and you don't have to worry about Vinyl at all.
If theres nothing else we can agree on my vote can lynch vinyl i suppose.
Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom