• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | DnD Statbuilder Mafia - Game Over!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I still have to give my vote to someone through neighboring, this won't be given until I decide who I want to vote and who will vote that person.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
by the way marshy, what i mean by THAT is that i made you look like a scrambling fool and i think it's funny that you don't want to acknowledge it :)

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
***** please

yuve been scrambling ALL game n ill gladly spin yur garbage arguments the other way wen im not on my way out the door to work

i guess yure gonna really try to act like i bussed jexs too? good luck wit that 1 bro

vote gorf

#HBC | Gorf

yea, that's probably what im going to try to do.

fine.

chaco, are you some sort of jack of all trades? i ask cuz of your pr on drex yesterDay

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, I'm not a JoaT. I have the two abilities. Waiting on Xat as we speak. :)

marshy|dark horse
1 lmao yea i was the first. no im not tryna she'd responsibility. you're either scum tryna hardcore scramble to convince the other two or you're legitimately too stupid to realize that i copied your previous post verbatim and replaced gorf with omg.

2 it's a joke about the fact that you're tryna ml me and im tryna correctly lynch you, and the battle of mental vigor is about who's mentally strong enough to convince chaco and bunz that the other is right. if you want me to treat you like a first grader i will.

3 im saying it cuz you don't misread me. you know me. and you know that of the clear, the brownie townie, and me, im the easiest to ml atm. i just gotta work to prove it now.
1 i realize that you were posting it verbatim and changing the name for the sake of lulz but someone once told me that truth is found thru humor. i wonder who that was?

2 yeah no **** i understood that im just ****ting on you cuz i kno youre scum and tryna make you look worse in every way i can like f & l 2

3 gorf WHY IN GORFS NAME would i be townreading you in this game? you realize that NO ONE in this game has ever townread you at any point right? is it seriously a question why? i think your plan as scum was to get at me a bit yesterday but shift to drex as indicated as your posts bein the catalyst behind his hate

vote gorf

#HBC | Gorf

1 i realize that you were posting it verbatim and changing the name for the sake of lulz but someone once told me that truth is found thru humor. i wonder who that was?

2 yeah no **** i understood that im just ****ting on you cuz i kno youre scum and tryna make you look worse in every way i can like f & l 2

3 gorf WHY IN GORFS NAME would i be townreading you in this game? you realize that NO ONE in this game has ever townread you at any point right? is it seriously a question why? i think your plan as scum was to get at me a bit yesterday but shift to drex as indicated as your posts bein the catalyst behind his hate

vote gorf
1 lol you're an idiot

2 lol... you're an idiot

3 first off no one person can lynch someone, and i think absolving responsibility from everyone else in this case is particularly scummy coming from you. the fact that chaco bunz and dh supported the lynch just... blew over your head? it sure helps to get your lynch through though!

second off i know you know that people not townreading me means nothing. im not what people consider the most cooperative townie. neither are you. so kudos for trying, but that arguments void.

i think you know that im much more calculated as scum. i think you know that im much more careless as town. i think you know that im good at emulating my meta so looking at it like that doesn't really matter. but i know you can dissect my intentions, which is why you were the ONLY person to vehemently demand my lynch in f&l2. so yea. in this context, scum reading me is the scum tell i need to know you're scum. im the perfect person to ml. chaco's browny townie, bunz is cleared. so go ahead and scrutinize every post i make for the sake of trying to convince bunz and chaco to lynch me. it'd be an honor to run the case that lynches your ass in the end.

marshy|dark horse
yes i am an idiot for using your own words against you. okay gorf

and sure bunzy chaco and dhorse all supported the mislynch. you wanna play the metagame son? well play that game. i think YOURE better as town than them to the point that youd at least have some doubt as to drex bein scum as opposed to showin the fangs and latchin on like yu did. you also more often than not give the benefit of doubt of ****** doin scummy bull**** and id think youd ESPECIALLY do that with a new ***** unlike you did here

you can try to dance around your lack of towniness to pointing to yur antitown type of play but i see thru the bull**** and know of games where you were town and everyone else saw you for it

bunzy and chaco PLEASE help me out here. if yall want me to go thru the thread to take a gargantuan **** on gorf and straight dunk on him to unbelievable levels of hardbody i WILL. but im a lazyass ***** and i know yall was feelin the hate on him early yesterday so please dont complicate this **** and lets aladdin.jpeg this thang

vote gorf

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was waiting on my action to come through, I'm not EXACTLY sure what to make of it...But I'm fairly certain Gorf is the last scumbag. BUT if we lynch wrong we lose for sure. Unless I can trick the last scumbag on my protect.

ANYWAYS, what I stole from Gorf was a a heavy rock, which in flavor told me was one used to sharpen a sword. t had some runes on it, and was told to be heavier than it looked.

@ Dabuz Dabuz what do you make of this?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Truth be told, if I was ScumMarshy I would've targeted me last night and not Bunzy, so I don't think my protect is what saved us. He has already claimed my role was psuedo-flavor cop. Which it is. But honestly, I don't know jack about DnD, but generally speaking a sword means killing, and gorf has shown no evidence of being a town related PR, and FML was our vig-thingy.

So truthfully, I think it's Gorf. But I'm not laying my vote down yet.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Mod won't confirm anything I wouldn't think, it's the result of an action. I had to paraphrase it.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Explain why Gorf is scummy. I don't need an elaborate post full of quotes, just concise things so I can go back and look with some direction on reading Gorf since honestly, IDK how to read him.

Chaco

Never Logs In
One of the things that stands out to me most now is the fact that he pushed for a modvote on Drex to open another avenue besides between himself and OMG. But I'm gonna reread in a bit. I have some things to take care of first away from the comp, and have two other games to re-read as well.

In that time, Gorf explain what I found on you.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
What do you think of Gorf's double vote ability? In a 7 man game with two scum, doublevoting seems a bit absurd on scum. The only exception would be if scum wasn't give a true NK, which we can't know for sure because of JeXs' powers being a being ?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't know about it. I'm not sure. I protected OMG N1, and should've protected FML, but I thought I'd try to throw off the killer, didn't work. It's just speculation, but my protect blocks abilities for the whole next day as well. Theoretically, it could be what stopped Gorf's DV from happening on Marshy yesterday. But then, I don't see why he'd have a whetstone for a sword if the killer used poison...

#HBC | Gorf

explain the thing you stole from me? it's explained in the flavor when i used the ability on omg. it showed me using a sword which aligns perfectly with what you found.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Said a heavy rock, which appeared to have been used to sharpen a sword, and had ancient rune markings on it.

marshy|dark horse
What do you think of Gorf's double vote ability? In a 7 man game with two scum, doublevoting seems a bit absurd on scum. The only exception would be if scum wasn't give a true NK, which we can't know for sure because of JeXs' powers being a being ?
I don't know about it. I'm not sure. I protected OMG N1, and should've protected FML, but I thought I'd try to throw off the killer, didn't work. It's just speculation, but my protect blocks abilities for the whole next day as well. Theoretically, it could be what stopped Gorf's DV from happening on Marshy yesterday. But then, I don't see why he'd have a whetstone for a sword if the killer used poison...
ARE YOU ****ING ****TING ME

gorf is NOT town for bein a doublevoter WHEN EVERYONE AND THEIR ****ING MOM HAS A POWER which could EASILY counteract that (like oh ****? like chaco did and the fact that i cant be targeted wit such a power? wow!) and hes NOT town for HAVING A ****ING SWORD when killers use swords. his character could just be carrying a sword but use some poison **** to do the kills

holy ****ing ****. its 2014 and i actually have to defend against FLAVOR arguments in this room

vote gorf

@ Xatres Xatres please confirm to me that this game was not designed to troll the **** outta me wit dumb as **** arguments

marshy|dark horse
http://smashboards.com/threads/mini-dnd-statbuilder-mafia-day-3-begins.364351/page-2

read this ****ing page and my interactions wit jexs. cool? cool

http://smashboards.com/threads/mini-dnd-statbuilder-mafia-day-3-begins.364351/page-4#post-17326440
http://smashboards.com/threads/mini-dnd-statbuilder-mafia-day-3-begins.364351/page-4#post-17326546

startin off the day with a nice big **** on chaco for ******** reasons followed by WANTING TO LYNCH THE MOST OBVIOUS TOWN PLAYER IN THE GAME BESIDES THE CLEARED. this ACTUALLY happened in this game but gorf is still alive

http://smashboards.com/threads/mini-dnd-statbuilder-mafia-day-3-begins.364351/page-4#post-17328550
http://smashboards.com/threads/mini-dnd-statbuilder-mafia-day-3-begins.364351/page-4#post-17328584
http://smashboards.com/threads/mini-dnd-statbuilder-mafia-day-3-begins.364351/page-4#post-17328605

so hey! gorf wants a modvote on his townread of myself and instead of attempting a read on me says im scum if i dont call him town! thats really town guys! this is accompanied with a COMPLETE waste of his power by attacking me WHEN THERES NO REASON I WOULDVE LIED ABOUT MY CLAIM REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT finished off with a super hardbody flip flop on his town read of me

http://smashboards.com/threads/mini-dnd-statbuilder-mafia-day-3-begins.364351/page-5#post-17329851

hey chaco! remember this? what changed? nothing

http://smashboards.com/threads/mini-dnd-statbuilder-mafia-day-3-begins.364351/page-6#post-17348967

some bull**** on drexs being scum. i like how drexs is SO SCUMMY right after he lists gorf as his no 1 scumpick. man thats not consistent with a survival approach at all

http://smashboards.com/threads/mini-dnd-statbuilder-mafia-day-3-begins.364351/page-6#post-17351119

ive been scum with gorf. ive been town with gorf. this is what he does as scum. he latches onto townies he knows he can get the best of and backhands anyone who tries to get an accurate read on them. as town he WILL consider both sides of the coin which he didnt do here

http://smashboards.com/threads/mini-dnd-statbuilder-mafia-day-3-begins.364351/page-7#post-17355322

this call for a modvote makes me want to vomit. do i even need to explain how whack that **** is? without that modvote drexs doesnt get lynched

thats the most yall are gonna get and its MORE than enough to ****ing lynch gorf. i cannot ****ing believe i even had to do this **** and that yall are tryna excuse scummy as **** play which has ONLY benefited scum the entire ****ing game off of stupid mod meta. lynch gorf and be done with this ****ing game and remind me to NEVER join a flavor heavy game due to how bat**** ******** townies decide to go when distracting bull**** is introduced

vote gorf

#HBC | Gorf

bunz, give your vote to chaco. if he's scum, well played. but i wanna confirm that it's between be and omg.

oh and you're not gonna get hardcore kickback from me till the weekend. so call me stallin all you want n ****.

Top Bottom