• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | DnD Statbuilder Mafia - Game Over!

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
and **** you gorf. this is just like f&l2 where i jumped up and down screaming yu were scum for 3 days but was ignored due to dumbasses. im sure you enjoying this

vote gorf

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
idgaf what you buy. you think chaco's town? confirm it by giving em bunz' vote. if he's scum he hammers one of us and it's game over. he wins. if you're scum he won't hammer confirming himself as town. i don't buy your LACK of "appeal" to chaco n bunz.

marshy|dark horse
that doesnt make any sense. what makes you think scum have a nkill when we have evidence otherwise?

or wait there is no reason to think that aka gorf and more distracting bull****

guys please just lynch this fool

vote gorf

#HBC | Gorf

cuz who dafuq KNOWS what the killing mechanic is? all we know is that one person was poisoned one time. for all we know chaco could be scum and didn't send a kill last Night. for all we know scum has a variety of 1x killing options and chose to save a direct kill for last. who. dafuq. knows.

that is, of course, unless you're sure of the answer.

marshy|dark horse
sigh a variety of killing options would be so whack. im goin off the assumption that the kill stays consistent cuz it makes more sense from a game designing perspective other than "lets throw scum a bunch of different **** for no reason than to confuse everyone!"

that said if chaco is eluding us both then i give you full permission to talk hella **** to me on skype for bein so wrong after the game is done my walrus toastin friend

and with that im out for the night

vote gorf

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm just weary of you Marshy, to be honest. If you make me look bad for making me your Jasmine on this crazy carpet ride, I'm gonna **** ****ing bricks.

Vote: Gorf

#HBC | Gorf

dude. get your ****in vote off of me. we have AT LEAST ample enough time for me to say my piece, and i KNOW you don't wanna **** this game away cuz of a read on a townie who could have played better before toDay. yea i was being careless. yea i wasn't giving it my all. but if you're gonna throw the game, AT LEAST let me try and make the ample counterargument that i deserve.

marshy|dark horse
**** outta hear gorf

i likely wont respond to gorfs new post full of bull****. at that point well have both made our arguments past diminishing returns and youre better off rereading the game (or just voting gorf cuz hes scum thatd be better actually) and going from there

vote gorf

Chaco

Never Logs In
OMG isn't obv. town to you?
No, I do have a town read on the Slot, and ahve liked them this game. I just am so weary of Marshy taking me for a ride here...

I've gotten better at reading Gorf lately, so Im gonna give him a chance to post and then go from there.

As a side note @ Xatres Xatres @ OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf @#HBC I have a lot going on for the next few days, so you'll have to excuse my absense. I should be around maybe a little, but my activity will pick up over the weekend. I won't have access maybe at all tomorrow, or for some of the day Saturday I know at this point.

#HBC | Gorf

kewl. tomorrow im staying at my mama's so all imma have to do over there is homework and mafia. so trust me. ****'s gon be FAT

Chaco

Never Logs In
'sall good. but when bunz gives you his vote dont ****in quickhammer me.
Very funny...

I won't. I can't say I've ever quickhammered, albeit accidentally about 40 minutes ago.

I have no problems with hearing you out though, because I won't be able to be around much until mid weekend anyways.

Chaco

Never Logs In
True true. Get to the defense boi. Ready to get to the damn thing

#HBC | Gorf

well ****

i have nothin. reading back to d1 gave me a marshy town read. the only thing i can imagine is whether or not chaco is being legit about protecting the poison... or if he's scum and he withheld it.

vote gorf

im better off dead than in lylo. i wish i had more of an opportunity to be a d1 presence but ayy, you don't always get watchu want i guess.

Chaco

Never Logs In
well ****

i have nothin. reading back to d1 gave me a marshy town read. the only thing i can imagine is whether or not chaco is being legit about protecting the poison... or if he's scum and he withheld it.

vote gorf

im better off dead than in lylo. i wish i had more of an opportunity to be a d1 presence but ayy, you don't always get watchu want i guess.
Dude, it's not lylo. You gottta count your numbers here. It's lylo NOW. There's four people left, presumably one scum. You took out yourself, so unless you're scum and not ****ing around you probably just ****ed us....

@ Xatres Xatres Does my vote come off after 24 hours automatically after casting unvote before the time limiter was up?

Chaco

Never Logs In
And that distracted me enough to break my damn restriction.......

@ Dabuz Dabuz uhm...what do we do now?

#HBC | Gorf

no. it'd be MYLO if scum has a factional kill, which would DEFINITELY be screwy. omg's right when he said that, even if he's scum. if this is a well designed game, then scum will poison toNight going into toMorrow.

oh. and im not screwin around.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Yeah, we should be fine and honestly, gorf being a DV means he needed to die anyway. If he doesn't flip scum then at least it's a 50-50.

#HBC | Gorf

agreed. omg scum. btw hes gonna try to push chaco obv, my advice is just go for the hardbody. chaco deserves it if hes scum, and im salty that marshy either misread me or mislynched me. so to hell he goes. either way, omg just fits much more than chaco ever can with his ability, his overall presence, AND his interaction with jex.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Gorf, you really think at that point in the game, OMG would want to push his scummate? To me it felt like a genuine push because I can't see him busing JeXs so early.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Drex confirms me pretty much 100% in hindsight, Zen, look back. And yes, I CAN see Marshy busing a noobscum partner D1.

Gorf, you really think at that point in the game, OMG would want to push his scummate? To me it felt like a genuine push because I can't see him busing JeXs so early.

marshy|dark horse
gorf wuldve claimed scum by now if he was. ugh

and yes this game is hard due to ****ing rake killing jexs way too early and castrating town of any information to find his partner jus like flavorless mafia

bunzy the most i can say is look at my approach to jexs and general approach to this game where ive gone in pretty hard on my targets as opposed to chaco who kept his options open today and even yesterday before the drex push. wats more consistent wit survival makin the thread 1v1 n lookin awful on a mislynch or playing the field

i wont b too mad if yu get it wrong and lynch me tomo cuz chacos played well but i think theres enough for yu to wrangle a townread outta me. go wit yur gut and for the love of gorf dont drag this out tomo

vote gorf

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Despite the reprieve granted the previous night, tensions continued to rise between the residents of the tower. As the arguments continued, one hero seemed to stand out against the rest. Try as he might, he could not convince the others of his innocence. The arguments threw back and forth, and still the residents were no closer to finding the true culprit.

Realizing that if the arguments continued, the residents may just tear themselves apart, our one hero made the ultimate sacrifice. He removed his sword from his hilt, pointed it at his stomach, and pushed.

With his dying words, he bade the remaining survivors press on.

"Find the killer," he groaned. "Get your memories back. We have to..."

Then he was gone.

<< >>

Gorf, Lucias Falkhearth, Mageknight of Virtue, has been lynched!

Now entering Night 3. Players have 48 hours to send in their night actions.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
The clouds hanging over the tower had yet to break when morning began. Two of the residents appeared in the main hall straight away, the third a few moments later, with a grisly gash running along his side. Clearly, the killer had struck again.

No matter what happened now, it was clear to all that only one person would be walking out of this tower alive:

A hero or a villain.

<< >>

Bunzy has been poisoned! He will die at the end of this Day phase.

Top Bottom