• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
"Pic of the day. We have absolutely nothing to announce today regarding Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Really!"
(picture of Donkey Kong on Battlefield with Diddy Kong's hat at the bottom of the picture)

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Tomorows Pic of the Day

"Whoa! Watch out not to slip on this banana while heading to the Nintendo Direct! Who could've done that?"

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Does Nintendo even have any big releases before Spring sides DK and...Yoshi think?

This direct definitely needs a little Smash love.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
Wait, can someone tell me what time the Direct is for say, someone in NY. I've been really confused about what the actual time is of the Direct.

Also, I'm calling Dixie/Diddy pair to be revealed.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Wait, can someone tell me what time the Direct is for say, someone in NY. I've been really confused about what the actual time is of the Direct.
Will be watching it too NY buddy. :awesome:
Hopefully we will get some New game reveal, though probably would be a eshop game or something if any.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
im starting to see it a little (but do not hope for this)

first its diddy kong (this is will before the direct)

then possibly during the direct we get a DK newcomer

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I swear, if Dixie is revealed... I really don't wanna eat the words I spoke of only last night...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
We ***** about boring pictures, too much Rosalina and Lucario and then we go sleep. That is what happens.

But ser
Hopefully we will get some New game reveal, though probably would be a eshop game or something if any.
DILLON'S ROLLING WESTERN 3!!

Off topic: Your Human is taking Selfies again Protom.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Cool Mr. Saturn

Too much PK FLASH

Wait, you mean, all this time...
...RUN! THEY'VE TAKEN OVER!
At least he gots teh stones to show himself. lol

As for on topic: Oh yes the pic of the day, i'm expecting..... OLIMAR!

then maybe a newcomer for the Ninty direct.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This thread will be pumping tonight. People will be jumping on that hype train, making the regular passengers uncomfortable.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
So what's likely? Diddy tonight and then a Direct later with something even more substantial? Or a stupid picture and then something huge in the direct?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So rewrite

If we get diddy before the direct

(If there is another character) either Dixie kong or some other random newcomer (mewtwo included to the newcomers box)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I get the feeling Sakurai will be throwing a curve ball at us with tomorrow's picture...

I'd suggest to keep an eye out on his Twitter.

kylexv

Smash Master
I am now calling the Snowmad leader Not K. Rool.

On Topic: I expect Diddy or Yoshi (according to the rumor)

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I am now calling the Snowmad leader Not K. Rool.

On Topic: I expect Diddy or Yoshi (according to the rumor)
Yep here's the boss unshadowed

And as for yoshi or diddy rumor

Thanks to the direct diddy is a lock for tomorrow but if he is revealed before the direct will the other one be yoshi OOoor a random newcomer (mewtwo included)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Here's whats going down.
Scenario 1:
You guys might as well just skip the miiverse post tonight because we all know its going to be a fake out for when diddy is revealed.

Scenario 2:
You guys might as well stay up for the miiverse post tonight because we all know its going to be diddy.

Scenario 3:
You guys might as well stay up for the miiverse post tonight because we all know its going to be some of diddy. Then during the direct it will be revealed that there is a diddy dixie tag team. Sakurai will make the greatest fake out in smash history.

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Here's whats going down.
Scenario 1:
You guys might as well just skip the miiverse post tonight because we all know its going to be a fake out for when diddy is reveal.

Scenario 2:
You guys might as well stay up for the miiverse post tonight because we all know its going to be diddy.

Scenario 3:
You guys might as well stay up for the miiverse post tonight because we all know its going to be some of diddy. Then during the direct it will be revealed that there is a diddy dixie tag team. Sakurai will make the greatest fake out in smash history.
I'm gonna say we're looking at scenario 2. Honestly I don't expect much (in the way of Smash news) from this direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom