• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kymnosk

Smash Cadet
NNID
MutedSound1111
"It looks like you have a flea on your back, can I break it in half? Your back that is."

And they called Jigglypuff's down throw a back massage...

MylesMad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MylesMad
3DS FC
4141-2408-3059
Just re-watching all of the trailers and the game-play video just keeps on making me realize how amped I actually am for this game! I can't wait for the next (possible) video of game footage! :joyful:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This is literally what today's pic of the day reminded me of almost immediately
Yeah and meanwhile that gym prevents you from freaking pushing yourself with that **** lunk alarm system they have. God I hate that gym, the ad should be making fun of the obese not the fit.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I'm not 100% positive it's an U-Throw, but I'm pretty sure it is...DK's animation here looks similar to one of his animations when he's being skewered by Bowser's U-Throw.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
How can people say this isn't something new.....
It's showing a never before seen move god dammit.
I swear people who complain that every picture isn't of a new character or stage really grind my gears.
RELAX! THERE'S STILL A WHOLE YEAR OF MORE PICTURES!
Be happy we are getting a new Smash Bros game, and be happy we actually get to see gameplay images of it.
I don't care if the next 20 are of Pikmin & Olimar on Battlefield... I just love seeing any new image.

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
I can't see the daily image! Not even in the official site.

Edit: Now I can see it in the OP, but the dojo hasn't updated for me, is this happening to someone else?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion

Edit: Now I can see it in the OP, but the dojo hasn't updated for me, is this happening to someone else?

Yes. Rather, it's still showing the picture of Samus and Link being knocked away.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
That throw is sure to look odd on Charizard, and it'll hurt WFT to try and do it with Bowser.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Yeah and meanwhile that gym prevents you from freaking pushing yourself with that **** lunk alarm system they have. God I hate that gym, the ad should be making fun of the obese not the fit.
I didn't say the gym was good. EVERYONE knows PF sucks I only said what the pic of the day reminded me of. But have you been to PF before? You sound like you have gone and tried it there before or at least that's what I am getting from your reply. Are you the real Wii Fit Trainer? Not saying your a woman even though your profile pic is one of a female but are you the real WFT here to bash Planet fitness because they suck? O_O
Back on topic though... Maybe this is a better caption for the day because it includes what Sakurai said.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Isn't this the same pose that was seen with the yellow spark? Does this mean that pose isn't associated with it, or is this new screenshot AFTER the spark has faded? If it isn't.. does htat mean that other picture contains an attack from someone we haven't seen yet?

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace

Yes. Rather, it's still showing the picture of Samus and Link being knocked away.
I'm having the exact same problem. Why aren't more people talking about this? Thankfully I can see the original post in the OP but still... this is weird. Maybe the image was considered too suggestive and taken down? Yeah, that's a stupid explanation, but I can't really think of a better one off hand.

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
I'm having the exact same problem. Why aren't more people talking about this? Thankfully I can see the original post in the OP but still... this is weird. Maybe the image was considered too suggestive and taken down? Yeah, that's a stupid explanation, but I can't really think of a better one off hand.

I don't know what happened but now I can see it on the site

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I have been able to see the image on the website ever since it was put up at regular time, I'm not sure what would cause problems for some. Maybe it's a browser problem? I use Firefox without a problem. Could also be a problem with cached files.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I didn't think of it as a throw at all. I remember people thinking that screenshot of her and Mario jumping was an aerial grab.

The only thing I know for sure is every single picture of WFT makes me feel more and more self-conscious.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
The image in the OP uses the link http://www.smashbros.com/update/images/daily.jpg which is a link directly from smashbros.com that shows the daily photo

as in, when the site updates, so does the image in the OP

Witchcraft.

It's just DK doing a back flip while Wii Fit Trainer is about to stretch. It's just well timed to look like she is lifting him.
This is what I'm beginning to think. It looks too odd to be a throw.

vicgur

Smash Ace
It's just DK doing a back flip while Wii Fit Trainer is about to stretch. It's just well timed to look like she is lifting him.
That's exactly what I thought. Seeing everyone talking about how it was a move and Sakurai's description made me a little confused, though.

Also, today's pic is okay. But I'd really like to see more WiiU stages, sooner or later...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Given the updates of the past couple of days, I think I'm hyping myself up to an unhealthy degree for something big later this week, particularly August 1st. Jeez, it's like it's 2007 all over again. :laugh:

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I'm sincerely expecting character confirmations every month, just like Olimar was confirmed a month after the announcement of the game.
I am expecting kotor. And no I don't mean I'm expecting a Knights of the Old Republic character announcement. I mean I'm playing kotor, so I find myself surprisingly zen about character announcements and SSB4 announcements in general. You should try it. I call it kotor therapy. This therapeutic technique may even contain the secret for uniting the smash community.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Reggie's funny but people are going overboard with it nowadays. It was funny because you'd usually hear him say quote worthy stuff maybe once a year but now it's been taken over by the same type of people who drove Chuck Norris, "arrow to the knee", and "it's over 9000" jokes into the ground.

Cookie_Aroma

Smash Cadet
Well, this coming Saturday is Sakurai's birthday, so some people have been expecting something big for Friday. . . I dunno, we'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom