• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
First, man this place clears out HARD once the PotD is shown.

Second, I really like this, it seems like a nice way to take a break after too much Smash Run, which I know I'll be running into.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
I never used Spectator Mode in Brawl, so I'm not expecting to really use it this time either. It's still new information though, so I don't mind the update.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So spectator mode oworks on 3ds wow

(Oh by the way todays potd confirms that leak pictures/videos is 100% legit. So those pictures are the ssb4 version of smash bros brawl uber leak.)

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
So, what was the reason for not being able to use Miis against anyone online again? Is it because of the customizable move sets or is it because of the Mii faces themselves? If it's the latter, isn't that point made sorta moot by the fact that it displays your Mii below your fighter profile when you go online anyway?

Also, doubt the fights will be real time. They've already stated that you'll need a good connection to fight online. Why would they bog that down with other people spectating as well?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
It was some stupid nonsense about bullying. So specifically that he didn't want people's personal Mii's being beat on by strangers I guess?

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
It was some stupid nonsense about bullying. So specifically that he didn't want people's personal Mii's being beat on by strangers I guess?
That was the reason they gave, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were more concerned about copyright or other issues that have flawed laws backing them up.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Expecting plenty of filler pics after the leak. :ohwell:
They're only filler because we got such a huge unofficial scoop, I mean, technically even a Ganondorf or Wario reveal could be considered filler at this point. I don't blame Sakurai for revealing information that was unintentionally revealed to us.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I'm one of the few who enjoyed Spectator Mode. I don't know I just like watching some games out of curiosity.

The gambling aspect of it just makes it more interesting, especially now that they have odds.

DoobieStories

Smash Cadet
hey i have a question can someone clarify the PoTD yesterday. what franchise does it appear kirby is going to? the sign is covered a little with a kremling trophy?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Hoping for something no related to a mode today. A character obviously would be awesome, but a stage or AT would be rad as well.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
I really want to see alts now. Also there are a couple game modes that were shown in April that haven't been explained yet and I'm very curious about one of them in particular.

It showed a circle with three colored sections, each of them with a square pointing at them that said "Red/Blue/Green Team", and 9 characters inside of it. Maybe it's some kind of Team Mode, just like the ones in Tekken and Soul Calibur. It would make sense, as Namco is involved, and it would be really cool.

PirateHaxx

Smash Cadet
lol i get it now, sakurai did not reveal ganon when ganon was revealed in hyrule warriors, cause he didnt change his move set.

So everyone would be disappointed, since everyone expected a new move set.
sakurai can hide, but he cannot run

spader13

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing we'll get more mode/menu information, although we might get a break for a day or two on that information.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Riding the train of mediocrity yet again, last night's picture fit that description quite well.

Whatever we get tonight won't be that great, someone prove me wrong.

NivinyaFate

Smash Cadet
NNID
Fate684
3DS FC
2423-4511-5468
Spectator mode sounds like it could be fun, as long as it can work with the friends list or some other group type feature and isn't only random. With people able to stream the game on Twitch and similar sites, it could be a fun way to involve viewers besides just fighting against them online. If it is just random matches, I doubt I'll be using it besides just to see how it works.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
So is the hype train absent today?

View attachment 23161
It's on its way. Slowly but surely.

I'm really deflated after all of these leaks... I most likely got my most wanted character, but I'm not sure if I'll be satisfied with the gameplay portion of Smash 4.

I don't know whether to stay on the hype train or not.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Mother 2's 20th anniversary...

Who's ready for Ness WedNES(S)day? :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom