• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Nope. In fact he updated on Christmas with a pic of Starfy returning.

Oi, this is getting a lil much now. I'm getting a bit suspicious...
Thank you. Now DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT PIC EVER AGAIN. I died a little that day.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai is trying to kill our hype by posting late. We've only gone into Maximum Overdrive hype mode. #236+213peopleviewing

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Well Sakurai did state that you had to hold it up a while...
And tonight's pic is just a before/after of Pikachu getting another stock. "Pic of the day: ..In fact, it takes over 24 hours."

Every1XplodeNOW

Smash Cadet
NNID
Every1XplodeNOW
3DS FC
4296-3001-1245
I honestly would laugh if there was no potd because of a Japanese holiday. It's like Sakurai's troll levels are so high that he trolls even when he doesn't mean to.

Exate

Smash Journeyman
I've never been as anxious for the PotD as I am for newcomer trailers... until now. To put things in perspective: I was dozing off about an hour ago — planning to go to bed after PotD — until this long-winded wait brewed up some anxiety strong enough to wake me back up. Icantsleeplikethis.

I get the feeling I'll be disappointed by whatever the pic is, but I'm still hoping for a veteran reveal.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sakurai would have told us he wouldn't be updating today in yesterday's PotD
You don't know that.

This is Sakurai. Never expect him to do something just because he's done it mere one time previously. ¦(

So yeah. Plot Twist: Tonight pic is cancelled.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
"I am sorry, but today's pic was so awesome that it must take two days to upload. Come back tomorrow." - Sakurai

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
You don't know that.

This is Sakurai. Never expect him to do something just because he's done it mere one time previously. ¦(

lol that would be kinda unprofessional. But you're right. Sakurai is a class S bona fide troll.

DarkNintendo2000

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nagol200
3DS FC
1203-9221-6411
Well, geez. Now that's 3:48 here, if I try to go to sleep even after the pic is posted I'll wake up at like 4 in the afternoon. So now I practically have to stay up until later tonight to keep my sleep schedule in check. Oh well, I'm just glad to be able to see what the picture is and how everybody reacts to it. :p

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
This is the first time in months that I've stayed up solely for the PotD, thinking "It's been revealed at about 1:30 recently, it shouldn't be too bad."
Then this happens.

MylesMad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MylesMad
3DS FC
4141-2408-3059
I wish I had a gif of Troy from Community crying because he had to wait so long for Annie. Would be so relevant right now.

Morbi

Scavenger
You don't know that.

Please, let this be the case. It would be my favorite PoTD, by far. I would not even complain; however, that is unlikely to happen. Sakurai has a way of disappointing me.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
When site maintenance hits, I'm gone. If it's an epic potd oh well. I missed the fun. This is some unhealthy **** right here.

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
I love how all the people here are setting time limits for themselves, we all know they aren't going to obey them xD

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I can say with confidence that we're not going to get any more pictures of the day. Why? Because of the number of prior additional pictures adding up to the day of the release. We've already seen them all.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Well I don't know how long site maintenance is...But I think I'll stick around until it's posted.

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
i now sympathize with geoff keighley's irritation towards pikachu. that smug face mocking us **** you pikachu

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I wish I had a gif of Troy from Community crying because he had to wait so long for Annie. Would be so relevant right now.
You mean you wish your post would be moderator sniped within 2.5 seconds? I jest, I jest.

I'm afraid that if the pic is something run-of-the-mill, there's gonna be like 20 pages of "WE WAITED FOR THIS?!"

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Eh, I'm usually up this late anyways. Just not usually sitting on my computer or on the thread here. This is cutting into Moemon Fire Red time.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Watch as the pic is posted literally the last minute before the maintenance.

I'll share my thoughts on the PotD tomorrow regardless, cuz even if that pic goes up I'm still taking my ass to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom