• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Sakurai pls. Everyone is going insane, I look at signature photo's and I see the PotD.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
How long was it before the Tomodachi stage's reveal when everybody was expecting Yoshi? Anyone remember?
4am EST if I'm not mistaken.

And yeah, this night is definitely reminiscent of that night.

Last edited:

Espio264

Smash Ace
After the news from the last couple of days, my mind has been chaos and it's difficult to sleep. That's the only reason I'm with you all right now. It's a dark day, the funniest man on the planet took his own life. The world will forever be a lot less funny.

However, no matter how bad things seem, we're lucky because we have this community of like minded individuals all excited for this amazing game. We have so much to be thankful for and something amazing to look forward to in SM4SH.

Just thought it'd be worth my while to say something. That being said, how bout some Falco love, eh Sakurai?

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
After the news from the last couple of days, my mind has been chaos and it's difficult to sleep. That's the only reason I'm with you all right now. It's a dark day, the funniest man on the planet took his own life. The world will forever be a lot less funny.

However, no matter how bad things seem, we're lucky because we have this community of like minded individuals all excited for this amazing game. We have so much to be thankful for and something amazing to look forward to in SM4SH.

Just thought it'd be worth my while to say something. That being said, how bout some Falco love, eh Sakurai?
Cue Mii Fighter with Falco's severed head...

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Wait, has Sakurai not updated the pic of the day during holidays before? I thought he updated anyway.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Ah well gotta go, guess I'll check the PotD when I get back. See ya and good night for those who live in the America's.

Inb4 the pic comes as soon as I get out the door.....

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Drive-thru horror story: We waited all night but it never came :surprised:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
G-guys... This is it for me.... I can't hold it back any longer! My eyes, they'r- AGHCK!
Please. T-tell the PotD that I, liked... it...
Even, if it is...
filler...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
So today's a holiday in Japan? I guess that explains it.
Yeah, Obon is a holiday that lasts for a couple of days. Personally, I have the whole week off, but most companies have only the tail end of the week off. It's to honor ancestors, so some of the staff probably had to travel.

Thanks for the heads up, though we should still get our potd regardless.
Yeah I can't imagine not getting a PoTD. Sakurai would have warned us if we weren't going to get a PoTD today.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I just watched the first Brawl trailer to pass the time and now nostalgia has gotten the better of me and I am going to be legitimately sad if Snake doesn't make it back to us.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Keep sane with whatever gets revealed folks, if it's disappointing and you go nuts don't expect a light hand. If it is an insane reveal and you do go nuts, please just take the 5-10 seconds extra it takes before you press enter, <3.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Guys, what if today's PotD is so epic and grand that Sakurai had to hold us off for a certain amount of time?

wait-five-to-six-years.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom