• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthuhny

Smash Cadet
Guys stop quoting the troll pic! I keep scrolling down, seeing it, and thinking its the new pic of the day ;_;

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
I think I am starting to fall.... It can't end in this way!
If I fall, remember one thing. I love you all. Every single person here.
No, don't sleep here! This isn't the best place to take a nap you know?! Chrom told me so himself before he went and took a nap on the ground!

Besides, only two pieces of the daybreak have been gathered! Come on, soldier! Last just a little longer!

Exate

Smash Journeyman
Was Ike Day as late as this?

If so.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IIRC, Ike was posted a little early, or right on schedule. I kind of remember it being a little earlier than usual, though.

Hoping Ganondorf gets revealed tonight. Don't think it's too out of the question with the Hyrule Warriors release in Japan, and all...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You guys are all in here panicking and I'm just chilling here, watching SGBLikesToPlay while drinking my grape Kool Aid and refreshing the thread every 15 to 30 minutes instead of every 2 seconds.

It's so nice to be carefree~ =D

Seriously though, the hype is so real right now. I'm kinda afraid of what the reactions will be to the eventual pic, though. XD;

Morbi

Scavenger
I am listening to this song, before a moderator assassinates me... it is relevant. I am changing my prediction to Squirtle being revealed with a Ninja Turtle based costume.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I think this is the latest pic so far... Which is funny because he posted the past 2 pics earlier than usual.
Dammit Sakurai I gotta get up in 7 hours y u do dis

Every1XplodeNOW

Smash Cadet
NNID
Every1XplodeNOW
3DS FC
4296-3001-1245
So the reason why people are hyping this up is because it's one month until release in Japan? Well I guess that makes more sense than -put random anniversary date here-. Though, I'm still not expecting anything special.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I can't stand all of this waiting. I mean sure, it's been like this before, but...

patience-is-for-wimps.gif

D

Deleted member

Drinking Game: One for every time you refresh Miiverse with no pic.
I killed myself 10 times already (not really)

Last edited by a moderator:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
You guys are all in here panicking and I'm just chilling here, watching SGBLikesToPlay while drinking my grape Kool Aid and refreshing the thread every 15 to 30 minutes instead of every 2 seconds.

It's so nice to be carefree~ =D

Seriously though, the hype is so real right now. I'm kinda afraid of what the reactions will be to the eventual pic, though. XD;
The reactions are actually what I'm looking forward to.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I have good news guys.
When Ike was revealed, it was at 11:00 in the morning in Japan's time...
uhm....can someone convert this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom