• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I would just like to note that this breaks the arbitrary pattern that characters cannot be named before their reveal, so I suppose that is no longer a sentiment against Dark Pit.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
It'd be hilarious if he doesn't post up a second picture at all today.

Not really, that'd be awful.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Are you alright, mate?

I feel like you might not be alright.

But please Sakurai, just let me want one thing from this game without teasing me about it, it's just absurd. 10 bucks that tomorrow is Igglybuff as a Pokéball Pokémon.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Where are the goddamn pictures of Meta Knight, Sakurai.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So wait, she's got the same weapon as the Samus in today's POTD, but they have different outfits? But I though it was already said that the weapon was tied to the outfit? /confused
Well, I think maybe it's tied to an outfit "theme"? That "Tron" outfit and the one Samus is wearing still have very spacey themes to them both. So I guess the laser sword is probably on both?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I would just like to note that this breaks the arbitrary pattern that characters cannot be named before their reveal, so I suppose that is no longer a sentiment against Dark Pit.
If you take what he said as absolute, he would have done it technically for Paper Mario. It's just not that context, but he did mention it (tough, how he could possibly avoid that?).

I think that this one being so obvious suggest a direct very soon, Like this week or tomorrow?

Next week at worst, but very soon.

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
"Sakurai doesn't troll. People who claim he's trolling are just reading into things. He's always direct with the playable characters."

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Next up Mii with a Ridley Mask!

''Hi, I'm the boss stage hazard of Pyrosphere! What's my name?!"

Mega Hawlucha

Smash Apprentice
But please Sakurai, just let me want one thing from this game without teasing me about it, it's just absurd. 10 bucks that tomorrow is Igglybuff as a Pokéball Pokémon.
Igglybuff confirmed playable, Jigglypuff demoted to Pokeball. There's rhe gen 2 love everyone wanted

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
For a sec there, I thought that There was a second post...confirming Meta Knight. Oh Sakurai.......

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What does it mean?

I hope there's a second PotD officially confirming the final Kirby veteran. :p

I meant Meta Knight for those of you who'd question it.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
It would be a good time to announce a smash direct Friday, that way we could over-analyze the entire week haha~

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Really, really expecting "But seriously, here's Meta Knight. Yada yada sleek new design, yada yada changes."

C'mon Samurai.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Im actually expecting him to surprise us, not reveal Meta Knight but maybe Game & Watch. Just to troll harder

we are expecting MK, we aren't getting him yet I don't think

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh my god. This is the biggest troll I've ever seen. Sakurai, you are the master.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?
Sakurai: Answer that question! :troll:

Seriously, this is the first time that I found a perfect setup for this music. Because I have to stay for that (like I still need to at least finish TTYD before Saturday, but getting tired would complicates things).

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
"You may have "met a knight" in the previous Smash Bros game, but have you ever met a Pokemon who has surpassed God?"

Mewtwo reveal!

Morbi

Scavenger
Midnight can't come fast enough to confirm/deny the existence of a surprise 2nd pic.
I doubt we are going to get one, that would be fairly unprecedented. Has he ever updated the site and returned to update it once more? I believe there was one time that he did such, but that was prior to a Direct. I would hate to say it, but it is probably just a tease for the CoroCoro magazine.

Repiteo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Repiteo
It's not even gonna be Meta Knight.

He's gonna reveal Ness.

Just you watch.

Shroob

Sup?
I doubt we are going to get one, that would be fairly unprecedented. Has he ever updated the site and returned to update it once more? I believe there was one time that he did such, but that was prior to a Direct. I would hate to say it, but it is probably just a tease for the CoroCoro magazine.
Possible. CoroCoro will be known to us by tomorrow night, since it will be the 12th in Japan.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
So wait, she's got the same weapon as the Samus in today's POTD, but they have different outfits? But I though it was already said that the weapon was tied to the outfit? /confused
Its possible multiple outfits are linked to the same weapon styles.

Morbi

Scavenger
It's not even gonna be Meta Knight.

He's gonna reveal Ness.

Just you watch.
There is no inherent need for him to show us his cards, the damage is already done. I doubt he would be foolish enough to reveal a second character and ruin a perfectly great PoTD. The suspense is what makes this night the best night, I do not want suspense to be replaced with hype.

Also, it is hilarious that more people were expecting Ganondorf last week, as opposed to people expecting Meta Knight this week. I mean, we basically got a confirmation and everyone is hesitant. I suppose it goes to show that we do learn, occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom