• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
My my Meta Knight, you've grown so big. Is the next stage of evolution for you to turn into a fat penguin? Also your sword seems different, I remember it being more...cheap.

On a more serious note...more customization for the Miis '-' a bit too much for my liking but that just means my Miis won't be customized very much. Other people can go ahead and spend hours messing around with their Miis...just to find out they don't like a special or the weight class of their Mii and go back and change it again and again and again.

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Well.

This either got very boring or a lot more interesting. Boring if Meta Knight is confirmed within the night.

If he isn't.

Well.

I might just turn off the computer for a little while to avoid melting the monitor from the flames.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
No, that's one of the Mii Sword Fighter's customizations (a laser sword.)
Oh good. Going crazy here thinking it's something red, important and full of visions.

Whew.

...Do we have any pictures of the laser sword, so I can stop going ****ing insane? Pretty please.

Last edited:

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Sakurai you little scoundrel

After all the requests he gets pestered with i can understand him taking every chance he can to mess with us, but this is just messed up lol.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I love that you used comic sans for that
What are you talking about its 400% 2 legit to quit (thanks, ya really gatta go comic sans, its the only way)

Anyway, isn't it hilarious that in a cruel twist of fate we get a picture hours early for the first time in months I think, but it's so suspicious that we all stay up for any possible follow-ups anyway?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I wouldn't be surprised if we get a 2nd PoTD tonight with a real pic of Meta Knight
Remember that day of the pic with comparing Olimar and Kirby's heights? Then the original POTD was replaced a few hours later with Luigi , saying "here's a TRUE pic of the day".

I think it's possible.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

I kinda pasted it last page, but ok

Oh! Sorry, I saw your beamsword pic, but I was asking for the Mii Swordfighter laser sword. (Which, upon research, seems to be attached to the specific style Mii "Samus" is dressed as. Sorry for the confusion!

For reference, here's what Samus is holding:

Last edited:

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Remember that day of the pic with comparing Olimar and Kirby's heights? Then the original POTD was replaced a few hours later with Luigi , saying "here's a TRUE pic of the day".

I think it's possible.
But this was when Luigi was revealed at the Nintendo Direct right?

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I can see a second picture saying "Oh, look! Miis can wear Wario hats or Ice Climber hoodies too! How cool!"

And then we never see them again.

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
Oh! Sorry, I saw your beamsword pic, but I was asking for the Mii Swordfighter laser sword. (Which, upon research, seems to be attached to the specific style Mii "Samus" is dressed as. Sorry for the confusion!

For reference, here's what Samus is holding:

ohwhoops, sorry bout that. I kinda don't think straight at almost 2am. More used to be asleep at around 11pm or something

DarkNintendo2000

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nagol200
3DS FC
1203-9221-6411
So if Meta Knight does end up getting confirmed today or sometime this week, what does that do to Ganon's chances of getting announced when Hyrule Warriors gets released on Thursday? I know that's been a common expectation, so I'm excited to see how this week is going to play out.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
"Hey there Samus, have you ever....Met a Knight?" - Mark from Miiverse.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

^me right now.

Euh...guys, you know about that rumor with a direct being live tomorrow which implies the announcement today?

Answer that following question:

Why did Sakurai released the potd 2 hours early?

Can be because of that rumor, but are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

:pimp:

Can't believe I got that joke and that music fitting honestly.

As for meta knight, guys, it's a tease that anyone would get honestly. Thus, almost confirmed (like he wouldn't be please he's a given).

But, no Paper Mario content. Getting better every day.

As for this week tough...we may see info or other teases if no direct is announced tonight because I could see Sakurai doing it now.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
So a few days ago I'm just strutting around deciding that perhaps it'd be best if I don't focus so much on the only newcomer I want, after all I'm being teared apart limb from limb by the man himself, so I'm thinking to myself "Perhaps I should get a bit more excited for my main veteran's return." So days pass, and I'm actually getting a bit impatient, we already have his damn ship after all.

Now, today I wake up, and this same damn bozo who has been slapping me around plenty enough comes forward and reveals him AS A ****ING MII MASK!

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Ech, filthy Mii's becoming even less of a character (in my eyes).
We already have Samus! And Meta Knight is pretty obvious. Give us non playable character masks like Shy Guy or Tails or :troll:Ridley:troll:!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So a few days ago I'm just strutting around deciding that perhaps it'd be best if I don't focus so much on the only newcomer I want, after all I'm being teared apart limb from limb by the man himself, so I'm thinking to myself "Perhaps I should get a bit more excited for my main veteran's return." So days pass, and I'm actually getting a bit impatient, we already have his damn ship after all.

Now, today I wake up, and this same damn bozo who has been slapping me around plenty enough comes forward and reveals him AS A ****ING MII MASK!

Are you alright, mate?

I feel like you might not be alright.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
PotD's like these are some of the things I live for. :4villager:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wow. Did I seriously just miss that while I was gone? O_o

Now I'm sure he just did this as a small joke he thought everyone would find funny, but there's no way everyone wouldn't react the way they...or rather you all, are right now.

And did we seriously just get an hour early pic? Now THAT'S new. What's going on? That can't be a lucky coincidence.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Like my most wanted has good chances to be on tease.

Ridley is my second most wanted so self explanatory,

Mewtwo was under tease since beginning and I want him kinda.

Game and watch is my current main and is on huge tease.

Would you just reveal them all at once because THIS IS TOO MUCH SUSPENSE!!!

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So the pic was up super early then...

Maybe Sakurai will update it with an announcement later.

Usually we know if a Nintendo Direct was happening tomorrow right about now though.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Hey guys

Be careful not to get that salt in your cut.

Ahahahahahahaha it was worth it.

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
I wonder if every character is getting a Mii mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom