• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Man...I'm so scared for Bandana Dee.

I was never a supporter of Takamaru, just because I didn't want another swordsman.....but....but...

I'm not sure what this means for Bandana Dee, but I'm sticking with my little buddy and I hope we make it through this....

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I can see it now.

"Picture of the day. This isn't an assist trophy. This is Marth's Mega-evolution. You're welcome."

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
Anyone who can't see the update on the main site trying hitting F5 to refresh! For some reason it should update it for you!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Man, I have wonders and worries about who the rest of the newcomers could be if so many of the people with such potential are at AT status.

domokl

Smash Lord
Man...I'm so scared for Bandana Dee.

I was never a supporter of Takamaru, just because I didn't want another swordsman.....but....but...

I'm not sure what this means for Bandana Dee, but I'm sticking with my little buddy and I hope we make it through this....
how does this hurt Bandana in any way?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
With Takamaru out of the way

That leaves room for Sukapon

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Looks like F5s gonna be your favorite key for a while.
Pfft, like I'm wasting time like that. I've already seen the pic here. XD

Besides, my F5 doesn't refresh web browsers anyways. It opens more of them instead. lol

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Reveals Takamaru just after Nintendo announced his game being released locally, only to be an AT...

...Still keeps Ridley's status up in the air (no pun intended).

I honestly dont know what to think of this game anymore.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
You know what?

Link is in the pictures.

Takamaru use a sort of sword? (I think it's saber but anyway).

Watch Sakurai doing a filler as caption by pointing out this similarity.
He'll probably point out the fact that Zelda and Mysterious castle basically run on the same engine(not entirely accurate terminology but you know what I mean) and are considered sister serials.

Aw man, I wasn't a huge fan of Takumaru, but I liked the whole "East vs West" thing with him and Little Mac That and I never like it when a legitimate character request gets deconfirmed. I feel so bad for fans. :urg:

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I think it's pretty obvious WHY he didn't add Takamaru as a character.

He'd just end up being another plain-old sword-wielder like Marth and Ike. :troll:

Shroob

Sup?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Lucas got the boot and all the characters in this version were from multi-regional games.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Maybe they put one person in charge of updating the website and one in charge of updating Miiverse and sometimes they update together like theyre supposed to, but more often than not one wants to go home early or something and updates early while other times they totally forget and update late. And then rarely you get a polar bear fiasco.

D

Deleted member

Thanks gawd I have a screen door and the door. It takes 2 different keys to unlock my house XD :(
See this is the exact reason I got hand scanners installed.
As an added bonus, if the person wasn't found in the database or the scanner couldn't read their prints, they get a pie in the face. Chocolate cream pie to be specific.

Kumatora

Smash Cadet
You know what?

Link is in the pictures.

Takamaru use a sort of sword? (I think it's saber but anyway).

Watch Sakurai doing a filler as caption by pointing out this similarity.
You mean like how Starfy's confirmation was basically "Look guys, yellow characters!"

domokl

Smash Lord
sakurihe at right after the localitation is just a kick to the face to takamaru fans. sakurai remains the biggest troll ever.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai lives on the tears of fans...... He would be the best sailor moon enemy EVER!
We already know Sakurai maintains his youthful appearance by drinking the tears of Smash fans. He could be 80 for all we know.
Your address. Im going to need it
No. Go to Cocos or a bakery and get a pie that way ya cheapskate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom