• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's like Sakurai knew the exact day...
...I sense a conspiracy!
Plot twist: They were given Sakurai's cat in exchange for them not telling people about the roster.
THEY KNOW SOMETHING

Anyway I predict either more info on Robin, a Lucina or Falcon pic, or MORE GLORIOUS FILLER!

Mistermagius

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm not sure if anyone's noticed or pointed this out yet exactly, but the cat in today's PotD looks nearly, or is identical, to Sakurai's cat! :o

After seeing today's pic, I was hoping that Sakurai would actually use his cat for one of the cats to potentially appear in the background, but hey, turns out he did! :)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hey, I'm not sure if anyone's noticed or pointed this out yet exactly, but the cat in today's PotD looks nearly, or is identical, to Sakurai's cat! :o

After seeing today's pic, I was hoping that Sakurai would actually use his cat for one of the cats to potentially appear in the background, but hey, turns out he did! :)
The tail is a different color and the back of the 3DS cat is more of a lighter brown than Sakurai's cat.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I'm hoping for an F-Zero stage. Probably will not happen for a while, so I'll add it to the list of other things I probably won't get any time soon:
  • Tomodachi stage explanation
  • Kalos league explanation
  • Confirmation of Lucas
  • Confirmation of Shulk
  • Miis taken out of the game
  • F-Zero stage
Deal with the Miis.png

Anyways, idk why I feel like a veteran is at hand, we got Falcon this Monday...I want something new. Whether it be deconfirmation or stage or something.

Actual expectations, probably something involving Smash Run or the newly announced

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
A no charge up, no lag, no downside, instant, falcon punch POTD would be nice. Oh and a rapid fire falcon punch as his UP special.

That would make players not treat the B button like the Bubonic plague when Falconing in competitive battles.

Also raises up manly points. So manly.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Alright, tonight's update has to be good since tomorrow's my birthday.

Sakurai, please give me Ivysaur, Lucas or confirmation for different hair styles/colors for female Robin.

One of these things is more likely than the others

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I'm hoping for stage info. Of any kind. New, returning, explanation on something we have already seen(Wii U Pokemon level, Tomodachi Life), something. And yes, today's picture was technically new stage info, but not of the big or important variety.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Wait a minute... What if there will be a POTD with the customizable aspects of the Falcon Punch :0 OMG IM SO HYPE TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE NOW

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
No Falco/Robin/Phoenix Wright Punch joke? Okay....
Eh I wonder what the next PotD will be. Hopefully something with Captain Falcon now that we're talking about him...

Shroob

Sup?
I'm still a bit shocked that we got filler last night to be honest. Falcon has yet to get a pic dedicated to something about him, unless we get that tonight.

D

Deleted member

Wrong breed.
Sakurai's cat is a Scottish Fold, which are not present in Nintendogs + Cats.
The cat in the picture is a Calico.

One with a different spot placement than in this picture (spot placement differs per cat in the game).

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
With Pit in the last pic, it'd be more amazing to make Palutena be in the next one. Like I said, it would be nice before we're stuck with mostly the recent newcomers and Falcon.
Or at the very least, some variety in character/stage choices to keep things fresh.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I'm pretty shocked that people are seriously considering another veteran soo soon.
I'm not shocked that they are considering it, but I'd be shocked if they actually got it.

I think we're about overdue for a stage, but there are a lot of mechanical explanations we could get here as well (more about Robin or some Captain Falcon info would be prime, explanations of Pokemon League or Tomodachi Life are overdue). I suppose we'll see soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom