• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
St Patrick's Day predictions for upcoming pic of the day:

Palutena - My most likely character to be revealed in whatever capacity she appears in the game. Green hair, saintly. I like her chances tonight.

Tingle - He wears all green and looks like a drunken leprechaun. Give him a bowl of me Lucky Charms and we have all of our bases covered with Irish stereotypes. His assist in Brawl had a celebration type animation. And just to clarify, if he returns it is just as an Assist Trophy.

Yoshi - He is green and recently had a game come out in the US. Probably will wait until the Japanese release.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
We might not get anything that's related to the color green tomorrow. If anything, we might just get a new Assist Trophy or Poke Ball Pokemon, if not a random screenshot.

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
I am going to be amazed if they actually announce a newcomer randomly without a Nintendo direct.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I predict. Sleep. Kirby a sleep. With a hat. a polka-dotted hat(which is green and white). One that another character also wore. And Kirby wearing said hat disconfirms the said characters chances of returning for some.... reason.... Well Miiverse and noobs will think Jiggs will be disconfirmed but we know. *whisper __We know the truth__

That was unnecessarily creepy. Real prediction. A pic we don't care about because we are getting a veteran soon. Same thing happened before Little Mac. (well except the whole Lucario thing)

Last edited:

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I'm ridiculously tired and don't wanna sleep till' I see today's pic.

To pass the time, I've been watching Youtube tutorials on how to ride a unicycle.

What a night this has been...

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
And here is the point where I go to sleep showing that this time change is too much for me to handle.

Before I go my final prediction is that we won't get a veteran till about Wednesday or so since Mondays never have character reveals. Instead I predict that we will get some info on one of many stages we know very little about, maybe the Kid Icarus one on Wii U? Anyways, see you all in the morning.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
What if we got Ridley as a stage hazard?

That'd be a scream, especially on a seemingly boring Monday too.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Seriously? Of all the awesome stages that could be in the game, you want to see Final Destination? Come on.
Yeah man, FD is always cool. Imagine how beautifull it is now , I'm really looking for it.
And about all these awesome stages that could be in the game, I can't say I will play them a lot cause maybe some crazy thing happens (Like "Ridley atacks")
and ruins it for competitive.
O.k... I will play no-competitive for some while and I'm in weirds scenarios too BUT... FD is a safe bet.

I can't see anyone don't playing FD cause it's gonna be a starter.
SO one more time : Yes... I want to see Final Destination. Like I loved to see the new Battlefield and Smashville.
You seriously not hyped for Final Destination ?

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
We'll get a character this week, I can feel it!

Not tonight though, but I don't think it'll be a throwaway picture, we'll get something semi-decent I feel.

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
What if we got Ridley as a stage hazard?

That'd be a scream, especially on a seemingly boring Monday too.
Yeah!! he will be a stage hazard, but in all the stages and he can be controlled by a player or players.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have absolutely no idea what to expect tonight. I'm off to play some Minecraft to pass the time for now.

I have a feeling we'll get a character at some point this week. If we get one tonight, then great!

And if not, I'd be satisfied with any new info, whether it's very significant or not. Heck, even a filler pic might satisfy me if something about it makes me laugh.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Pic of the Day: Ridley is a stage hazard this time around! Which also means he's not a playable character. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
How did this thread suddenly turn into an anti-America forum?
I love the way you take things out of context!

Welp, I expect we should be updated sometime this hour. Honestly, I dunno how these week will start. Maybe highlighting a veteran move maybe with some adjustments remarked.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Wii U stage maybe? Oh forget about it. I'm not predicting Sakurai. Ever. Again. Don't do it. It never works.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
Did sakurai just reveal the roster size with his post? I hope it's not thirty characters only...

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Did sakurai just reveal the roster size with his post? I hope it's not thirty characters only...
Over a month, he said.

60-char roster confirmed.

EDIT: Seems I unwittingly overemphasized the point on account of being ninja'd. Yuk yuk yuk.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Sakurai said:
I haven't introduced any of the Final Smashes yet...
So I guess Wii Fit is a special move and Giga Mac is what Little Mac looks like with a Mega Mushroom then...?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
24 characters currently confirmed for SSB4.

That's more than half of Brawl's roster (35), and almost all of Melee's roster. (25) Not including Sheik, ZSS, and PT's Pokemon.

I hope Sakurai's comment on the Smash Ball means he'll be talking about Villager, Rosalina, and Megaman's Final Smashes soon.

-----

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
It's about time we get a nod to Final Smashes. We only know about Samus, Wii Fit Trainer, and Little Mac's so far. Hopefully, this leads to some Pics of the Day highlighting that for each character. Even if it is not frequent.

D

Deleted member

Might be over a 30 character roster, might be Sakurai exaggerating. You never really know with the guy.

Also this thread is dead as hell tonight. Are people still sore over no Yoshi reveal?

Last edited by a moderator:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
"Over a months worth of posts" is what he said, which is actually a little more than 20 pics. We have 24 characters confirmed so yea, showing them all now through pic of the days would take more than a month.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wii U stage maybe? Oh forget about it. I'm not predicting Sakurai. Ever. Again. Don't do it. It never works.
You have learned well. Now join the others like yourself in watching those who continue their attempts in futility, only to fail.

Seriously though, I'm not expecting anything aside from more rage, disappointment and schadenfreude. I'll be mostly neutral/possibly happy with whatever we get as long as it's new info and is useful.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
At least 30 characters confirmed, as expected. I think I'm one of the only people who knows the roster won't break 40.

I hate it when people think we're getting over 40, they're just setting themselves up for massive disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom