• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If we don't get music soon, I'm going to go nuts...

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Can we just get Duck Hunt and Jiggs tonight Sakurai? Also for those who don't know, go get the update for Smash 3DS :)

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
or theater...you know you want it and hype :troll:
Oh gosh, Thousand Year door is a wonderful thing and one of my favorite games...but I still hold more hype for Mewtwo :p. I think the only thing more hype worthy than Mewtwo for me would be like, Luigi if by some crazy chance he didn't get in until this game.

I hope he clarifies on how we can get mewtwo, because I have friends that don't have a Wii U and don't plan on getting one, but want him in their copy of Smash 3DS.
Hoping paid DLC, I'll lose my mind if he isn't. [And Nintendo will lose money]

If we don't get music soon, I'm going to go nuts...
But the amount of music in the Wii U version...IS NOT EVEN COMPARABLE!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Can we just get Duck Hunt and Jiggs tonight Sakurai? Also for those who don't know, go get the update for Smash 3DS :)
There's an update?
If so, then I guess the PotD will mention it

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
What's with everyone on the Internet thinking that Mewtwo won't be paid DLC for those who don't have both versions? I feel like it's so obvious that he will be.

There's an update?

If so, then I guess the PotD will mention it
It's on the eshop

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh gosh, Thousand Year door is a wonderful thing and one of my favorite games...but I still hold more hype for Mewtwo :p. I think the only thing more hype worthy than Mewtwo for me would be like, Luigi if by some crazy chance he didn't get in until this game.

Hoping paid DLC, I'll lose my mind if he isn't. [And Nintendo will lose money]

But the amount of music in the Wii U version...IS NOT EVEN COMPARABLE!
First, you meant

:upsidedown:

Second...well I was wondering wgat he said about the music and I misheard him so, I was dumb enough to not hear "comparable".

But it makes sense. 115 or something vs 437 that has a high chance to be incomplete...imagine the number of Paper Mario track that could be int there with every other series audio awesomeness :)

Tough, I;m very curious on this likely pm64 track...

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

"Pic of the day. The color variations for Shulk are all based off outfit colors of his travel companions…excluding one of them. Lucina's color variations are also based off the female characters in Fire Emblem Awakening."

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard

"Pic of the day. The color variations for Shulk are all based off outfit colors of his travel companions…excluding one of them. Lucina's color variations are also based off the female characters in Fire Emblem Awakening."
2nd to last Shulk looks like he's really feeling it (had to be done)

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
So basically info we've known for nearly 2 months...

Also is that Shulk second to left really feeling it or what?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

I really hope Sakurai shows us that Duck Hunt trailer later this week. He's starting to stall us with alts again.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
That would be cool if we can just get a picture of all the color schemes of all the starters.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Man, I seriously cannot get enough of how good Shulk's model is.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm not feeling all these "feeling it" jokes.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
"... excluding one of them." What does that mean? Can someone explain for those who haven't played Xenoblade? Does that mean there's one companion not Shulkified?
Also, no second picture of Lucina? Boo... What a tease to mention her then.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If I got a dollar for every "Im really feeling" joke or any other of Shulk's catchphrases I would be rich by now.
Anyway, nice start for this week, I hope we get more alt costumes pic, Like a pic showing Pit's costumes but with one Dark Pit "hidden" between them

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I think he is talking about the Swimsuit Shulk, which is something Shulk wears and not one of the companions.
I see. So there are only 6 companions then?

If I got a dollar for every "Im really feeling" joke or any other of Shulk's catchphrases I would be rich by now.

Anyway, nice start for this week, I hope we get more alt costumes pic, Like a pic showing Pit's costumes but with one Dark Pit "hidden" between them
Oh Hai, Dark Pit. Wait! Wait! Nope, that's just Dark Pit Colored Pit.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Yay Shulk! It's great to see him wearing Reyn, Melia, Sharla and Dunban's clothes. Although personally I prefer the trunks:4falco:

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
Shulk's body still looks so disproportionate in his trunks model
it still looks like he trains abs and hams and nothing else
consistency, sakurai

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's weird to see nobody makes predictions or bets anymore...
Well, my bet on tonight's pic is either more images of Great Cave Offensive or a 3DS Pic showing the ongiong Conquest mode along with a reminder to update to ver. 1.0.3

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Doesn't feel like there's much to cover. I'd love to hear new music, but otherwise all I want to see is Mewtwo on a Battlefield! Perhaps we can get a look at new outfits that'll be downloadable for the 3DS version soon? I just don't know, I feel they covered all the new things in the direct rather clearly and I don't see a lot of fun in simply...showing them off...again. I just wanna play the game already!
Well maybe we'll get a new trophy or some announcement as to when and what is going on with Duck Hunt Dog's trailer.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
I feel like after the direct, we pretty much know everything, I wouldn't be too surprised if we get filler pics till launch.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Edit: :4greninja: 'd

Also, the filler is real, but the settings of that match are crazy (in a cool way obviously)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom