• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
:4link: : Zelda
:4zelda: : a princess
:4peach: : a fruit
:4fox: : bad voice
:4roy: : a Fire Emblem character :troll:
:4duckhunt: : a troll
:4charizard: : an orange Ridley
:4villager: : a psycho
:4littlemac:: MacDonald
:4mii: : Me
What do you think? :troll:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
:4link: : Zelda
:4zelda: : a princess
:4peach: : a fruit
:4fox: : bad voice
:4roy: : a Fire Emblem character :troll:
:4duckhunt: : a troll
:4charizard: : an orange Ridley
:4villager: : a psycho
:4littlemac:: MacDonald
:4mii: : Me
What do you think? :troll:
:4luigi:: Some kinda Mario cosplayer
:4ness:: Who let a kid in here?
:4sonic:: Must accelerate quickly!!
:4megaman:: Back from the dead
:4myfriends:: Friendly

I'd love plenty of joke ones. Luigi's most likely to get one so I really wonder. I'd love for them to pretend like nobody knows him~ "Guess we've gatta newcomer here, some kinda green Mario?"

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
You tell people they have to get low expectations and then you want announcement of DLC for a game which is one month's away?

The Direct is going to be massive... 50 little details LMAO
Herpderp. EXPECTING and HOPE are two different things. I reckon you have problems with this in life if you don't understand this simple concept.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but Bowser Jr. and Mr. Game & Watch are now on the official site. Bowser Jr. has a pretty neat art work.

So I guess Duck Hunt's trailer will be next week if the trend continues? Jigglypuff to follow suit.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
It might be too early to want pics of Mewtwo but...
Oh my gosh, I missed him so much~ Wonder how that conversation will go down with Palutena and Pit? And his alias can't be "Flawed Clone" that might go to Dark Pit, maybe Mewtwo could simply be "Legendary Pokemon" or "Genetic Masterpiece" or something?
Oh, uh, since probably not Mewtwo maybe... I dunno, The original 8 fighting on a custom stage?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I want an Original 8 picture :D! But seeing a Duck Hunt trailer would be nice, but I'm expecting that next week to follow the pattern

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
Prediction for the PotD: "Fact 55: Mewtwo will not be the only character available as a free DLC if you buy both games. There will be three other characters you can obtain. They will be revealed at a later date"

Then Sakurai will post a pic with Mewtwo and three question marks beside him. That would make a perfect end for a perfect week.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Just show a pic of Mewtwo with the caption "He will also be purchasable DLC!" just to put me at ease.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Prediction for the PotD: "Fact 55: Mewtwo will not be the only character available as a free DLC if you buy both games. There will be three other characters you can obtain and possilby more late! They will be revealed at a later date"

Then Sakurai will post a pic with Mewtwo and three question marks beside him. That would make a perfect end for a perfect week.
fixed! and the speculation continues

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't see Mewtwo appearing in a POTD until early December (because he's still on development, probably in an "embryonic stage")
I hope the week ends with the :4duckhunt: video or with more scenes of 8-Player Smash

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
I don't see Mewtwo appearing in a POTD until early December (because he's still on development, probably in an "embryonic stage")
I hope the week ends with the :4duckhunt: video or with more scenes of 8-Player Smash
We'll probably get his trailer next week... Perfect time to announce another DLC character (if there is one).

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Aha, I'd like to see a vague pic with a comment like "Hm? Did we miss someone? Ah, right, well, we aren't quite done yet! Perhaps you'll see them in our November direct."

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I'm going to predict a pic dedicated to the option in Smash Tour where we "CHOOSE A MII!"

Also, we still haven't seen Smash World or Boss Battles. Unless that's what Smash Tour is supposed to be, and Boss Battles is just carry-over data.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't even know what PotD want anymore.

I just want the game.

The 3DS version isn't satisfying my itch anymore.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yeah, sad to say but, the only thing Smash 3DS has going for it is being portable. Even Smash Run kinda annoys me. Oh, and it has some cool stages that utilize the system like the Pac-Man stage and Golden Plains, but uhh... yeah, I dunno... it just feels like a demo for the Wii U version. 4 weeks left, 28 days, less than a month, it'll fly by... Still got that Duck Hunt Dog trailer saved for somethin.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Pic of the day. At long last, the Wii U version supports eight-player multiplayer!! It gets pretty hectic watching eight people duke it out at once. For more details, check out "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza"

And here's a stage prepared for a large number of fighters, Big Battlefield!! Fighters can spread out, so it should be easier battling on a stage like this.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I really want music...

We have the Wii U composers....

Give us a thing they composed...

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Can we just for a minute appreciate the effort Sakurai and his team have put into this game? They've been developing the game for 2 and a half years now, and it is on two consoles with A LOT of content, fresh ideas and unique traits to keep us happy. This game is truly incredible not just as a game, but as a celebration. Thanks, Sakurai and the team at Sora, Namco Bandai and Nintendo. Thank you and happy smashing.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's kinda weird that the pic was tweeted before being on Miivers or the Official Site, but anyway the Original 8 in one image give MASSIVE nostalgia feels and good memories.

also....again...Where's Mah Xenoblade Medley Sample Sakurai?!, some new music would be the perfect cherry on the cake for this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom