• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Holy... I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a menu on the front page. It looked like a joke, like did we really get a menu picture 3 1/2 hours later than the latest picture of the day? That's it. I'm not staying up for these for a while.
Holiday. Only reason it's late. I honestly think if he wanted a different update as is, we would've gotten in. I do think he missed a golden opportunity for a character reveal, though.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Could've at least put up some music... *grumble grumble*

spader13

Smash Journeyman
So there was an update after all. I think I more or less understand the mode now, but the caption was a bit vague all the same. It seems kind of interesting, but since it's not tied to unlockables, I wouldn't expect it to get too much of my game time.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
"Pic of the day. Sincew the game is out in Japan, who cares about posting interesting pictures of the game for the rest of the world to see?"

- Casually Racist Sakurai

But my money's on gameplay this time. Maybe even on the Wii U version of the game that I forget exists sometimes.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
We're actually almost out of menus, so it can't go on for much longer. Even so, I'm predicting that we'll still be seeing a lot of 3DS pictures at least until a couple of weeks after Western release. I'm sure we'll get at least one character in the time, but I'm thinking Sakurai will hold off on spoilers until it's out worldwide. Then, he'll start giving us some meaty updates in regards to the Wii U version. We might even get a 20 minute Wii U Direct, especially if there's another trailer he wants to show off.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
#MenuMuesday Hype....well not really, it's about time for another Wii U Pic, Im sure we'll get something good tonight!
Inb4 Sakurai posts a menu pic expaining "For Glory" online modes crushing our hype again...

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Tuesday really sounds good for a veteran release, though. No reason why we can't see the Wii U version after we've all seen the 3DS fighters.

Monday holiday haha sakurai menu [laughs]
TUESDAY *BAM* Wii U Veteran pic.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
A vision...
I foresee, yet another menu picture from the magnificent Sakurambo.

Edit: did not come true, thanks Monado Speed

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
A vision...
I foresee, yet another menu picture from the magnificent Sakurambo.

Why would you even...?

*looks at signature* Never mind.

Also, for a second, I thought that was the PotD. You nearly gave me a heart attack.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
*Licks lips.*

...Lookin' like a Ness-kinda day... If ya know what I mean.

Or we can just get more ****ing menus, I dunno.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Why would you even...?

*looks at signature* Never mind.

Also, for a second, I thought that was the PotD. You nearly gave me a heart attack.
Sorry. :)
I guess I like to work with Photoshop a bit too much xD

I really think it's a menu picture again.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm hoping more angelic appearances happen from Pit and Palutena, but during this time, it most likely is gonna be a menu again. Might as well get em over with... though I'd never thought I'd say that I'm kinda tired of 3ds pics til now.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I said I wasn't going to be here for the picture of the day tonight after our latest one and yet I find myself here again lol. Here's hoping menu week ends tonight.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
No.

Spamhammer will be on tonight, after last night's shenanigans. Meaning people posting images/gifs/trying to farm likes better tone it down.
I agree. (Agreeing with Mods is a sure way to get more likes! Mwahaha!)

Ahem.

I guess we can expect Another 3DS Pic, but it would be nice to see a character, if only to see the artwork. :)

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Well....the love is certainly real. ;~; Anyways....Mewtwo? ...right, that's no longer a thing...
Uuuhh...dlc announcement? ...right....too early.

#Menus4life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom