• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

ZeroSnipist

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mii SwordFighter players! We from the Ryu boards are making a doubles thread. The purpose of the thread is to find the best partner for Ryu. I'm going to invite as many people I can at once and get discussions going on all at once. We invite you to our dojo and hope you could help us discuss Mii SwordFighter and Ryu in doubles. Thank you in advance!

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Hey Mii SwordFighter players! We from the Ryu boards are making a doubles thread. The purpose of the thread is to find the best partner for Ryu. I'm going to invite as many people I can at once and get discussions going on all at once. We invite you to our dojo and hope you could help us discuss Mii SwordFighter and Ryu in doubles. Thank you in advance!
Totally down for this - any particular build you're looking for? That's one of strengths/hangups of the mii fighters. I'm working with:

defaults: 1111, 2222, 3333
Evo sets (particularly 1232)
Other competitive sets (wide 1223, 1233)
Crazy stupid sets (crash run, trade-off auto heal)

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
*sigh* I don't think there was a single gunner or swordfighter at EVO

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
*sigh* I don't think there was a single gunner or swordfighter at EVO
makes sense they aren't really relevant and even evo versions of the char can't stand up to sheik.
the only reason brawler made it is because @ Jigglymaster Jigglymaster loves the character

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
But if it weren't for Evo I wouldn't have found a perfect set for swordfighter that works for "mii" ;) and I wouldn't have swordfighter be my secondary now alongside dark pit.

Expect Elsa1232 to let it go at Xanadu should customs stay or they let up on mii restrictions.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I know those two wouldn't have done much to Sheik, just saying that it would've been nice to see one, but eh, there were other chars that didn't show up either.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Im sort of having post-tournament thoughts of what I should've done better. I think I might've been able to beat Static Manny and his campy sonic style with Mii Gunner. But the thought never crossed my mind, oh well, not even sure if it would've worked out anyways.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Im sort of having post-tournament thoughts of what I should've done better. I think I might've been able to beat Static Manny and his campy sonic style with Mii Gunner. But the thought never crossed my mind, oh well, not even sure if it would've worked out anyways.
Don't let it get to you too much you still did amazing overall though reflection is good for growing
(granted seeing you whip out Gunner would make me both happy at more diversity and salty at no Swordirrelefighter)

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Ahh, but shoulda-woulda-coulda is always part of the thoughts of every single player who doesn't take 1st Place.

I'm curious, are you having second thoughts about leaving? I hear some people are petitioning TOs directly (based on templates I offered earlier) to change their mind on Mii design.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Take it this way, if mii fighters can use their other specials (regradless of customs being on or off), I'll keep playing. If not, then I have no reason to enter tournaments again. I will not be assisting in these petitions or arguing over the matter anymore, I will leave that up to others while I do my own thing instead.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Take it this way, if mii fighters can use their other specials (regradless of customs being on or off), I'll keep playing. If not, then I have no reason to enter tournaments again. I will not be assisting in these petitions or arguing over the matter anymore, I will leave that up to others while I do my own thing instead.
I doubt anyone would have any foul feelings for you if you did that fighting ignorance is tiring

anywhos about your avatar, did you draw it yourself? It has a similar art style to your older avatar of I think Felix just curious

oh btw this song is awesome easily my fave song in smash

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Back from my trip, completely missed EVO but I'll probably watch the VOD's later. I'm guessing ZeRo won 1st place.

As for the situation of Mii's here, my TO is fine with them. It's not really surprising as he was pretty easy to accept customs despite our neighbor Japan isn't a fan of them.

Edit: Yep... ZeRo won. Ah, things never change.

I'm going to be typing down something lengthy in the near future. You've been warned. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Well... the thing is Mii's were never limited to anything before. I kinda forgot to mention that my local is pretty ''casual'' but not to the point of using items.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I'd imagine gunner would use an air horn as a weapon, brawler is "360 iz 3noob5mii" because of helicopter kick, and swordfighter just #360rektm8 (Uair) and uses a triangle shaped sword

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It may be the first time I actually agreed with something from that site. At least he's better now than before.
yep he actually gets the right rewards for what he does unlike 1.0.0 whre he was up air the character cuz no other mo0ve was good enough.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I need to learn how to hyperlink things, anyone know how?

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
in the process of trying to spruce up the gunner board because I'm bored

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Yeah, I've heard it got taken off the e-shop. Didn't know the creator of the troll face made them do it.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
question: Who do I contact to get the "directory" tag on a thread? Do I just need to page a mod or something

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
question: Who do I contact to get the "directory" tag on a thread? Do I just need to page a mod or something
Pretty sure Trieste made one and I guess @AEM being the global mod can help

Top Bottom