• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Masters 2013 - June 1, 2013 - Livonia, MI - June 1st, 2013 - Livonia, MI

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103

SoulPech

Smash Master
That was a one time offer.

You guys taking advantage of my kindliness? I thought you guys were cool ;~;

To answer your question DRDN, i had about 80 bucks worth of appetizers. It's not my fault you guys weren't paying attention.

Xatic

Smash Lord
I was just under the impression that you would tell us when she was taking the orders for that since we were at a different table ;~;

idk what Kalle's excuse is, he was AT your table xD

SoulPech

Smash Master
yeah, but then she came by again and I told her and you guys that if you guys wanted the appetizers I can pay for it. Most of you either didn't hear me or decided not to, but Juu heard and said he wanted those mozz sticks

As for Ori, he declined my offer :/

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Are you convinced? If you are, then that's a real shame.

P:M is the way to go.
If entering Brawl means going all MK, then yes.

He said he will only team with me in the future if I do better than last.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Thats Apasher being the infant he is

he probably wont even show

Axrz

Smash Apprentice
My brother and I are new to the scene and are looking for practice partners in Project M. We live in Livonia if anyone is interested.

We are entering this tournament.

SoulPech

Smash Master
If there's time for P:M Doubles, who needs a partner? Since Carls has a new job (which afaik he isn't coming) I don't have a partner.

LOE1

Smash Lord
you guys are so mean to apash lol. he actually takes stuff seriously sometimes. now we can all troll ori all we want because he gives no ****s about anything.

:wario:

JTsm

Smash Master
My brother and I are new to the scene and are looking for practice partners in Project M. We live in Livonia if anyone is interested.

We are entering this tournament.
Like Xatic said, you can talk to stewy if he's hosting a smashfest this friday. I also play Project:M, so if other people are coming to play, then I'll be there.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Just realised this is only about 2 1/2 hours away, so I'm very tempted to come to this for Brawl singles. I'll see what my work schedule is first that weekend.

I'd be driving from the Lima, OH area, so if anyone needs a ride and you're not too far out of the way hit me up and you can hitch a ride.

Also would be able to bring a setup with a decently sized Tv.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Just realised this is only about 2 1/2 hours away, so I'm very tempted to come to this for Brawl singles. I'll see what my work schedule is first that weekend.

I'd be driving from the Lima, OH area, so if anyone needs a ride and you're not too far out of the way hit me up and you can hitch a ride.

Also would be able to bring a setup with a decently sized Tv.

Hey Past,

I'm driving up to there and I'm gonna be the only one heading up there from Columbus QQ

If you want, I can drive by and pick you up :3. Do you mind leaving sometime Sunday?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'll bring a P:M setup (no TV though) and recording.

I'm not going to enter Brawl, but I'll be down for some friendlies.

Btw, I'm actually going to this.

me9595

Smash Apprentice
ill play project m if someone else wants to play, but no one ever wants to play it/we play brawl instead.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Mitch, I can see why no one wants to play against you.
This man has the best b00zer FSmashing skillz I have ever seen in my life.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
I'd like to try out P:M but I'm still too free at brawl to commit to another game.

Top Bottom