• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mew2 vs shiek -surprising outcome-

Syk0

Smash Journeyman

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Wow is right, d-tilt spams, d-smash to gaurd the ledge, letting Fox out of your grab just to let him die (lol, that was funny). I still think that Mewtwo is limited on opportunities but you take them as far as they go... now only if you were that good with Fox or Sheik O_O.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Holy crap...I've tried to play M2 before, but it NEVER came out to something like that...

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
yeah i didnt know what he was up to, at that ledge man.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
...letting Fox out of your grab just to let him die...
With that, the person grabbed should hold up while trying to break out. Doing so will send them up & away once they get free. It kind of looks like a tech-jump on the ledge would. So not only do you not fall strait down after breaking out, but for some reason you also get your second jump back.

The Fox needs to work on teching his up-b as well, but looking good otherwise. Nice Mewtwo there too, it's always nice to see one of the lesser played characters getting some attention. :)

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
yeah hes defenetly good, i didnt know what to do against him with shiek since i never play a mew2 but yeah hes good.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
they actually arent that bad, as long as one of the 2 is getting owned by the other. if its an even match, then yeah it is pretty boring.

Top Bottom