• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metroid: Other M

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
lol the 08 posts things is a joke but you two only prove that all stereotypes hold some truth. Anyways....

Yes I know graphics don't make a game. I play melee still and think Brawl is one of the worst fighting games ever conceived and it doesn't take a genius to realize that Brawl is gorgeous compared to melee. Anywho...

There is no reason to get all defensive about this issue. As for the character models I understand that prime never had to deal with that sort of issues but the environment were lush and extremely nice to look at which greatly helped with the immersion. I looked at the trailer for this and gave nothing but an "eh..." when I saw the environments. They looked boring and stale compared to Prime (notice I don't say Prime 2 or 3) and this is supposed to be a sequel which is supposed to improve upon itself?

I'm sorry that I am oppressing you 08 posters... oh wait I'm not. Get over yourself and learn what a joke is.

Since many of you seem to already be deepthroating this game I must interrupt this and point out how Nintendo has pretty much taken the EA route of producing games and instead simply reproduce the same game but with a different number at the end of the title.

Let us look at the Metroid series for example. Metroid Prime was a breath of fresh air but what came after that? Echo's and Corruption? Basically Metroid Prime repacked and resold but with slightly updated graphics and more bs wii controls. I won't even get started on the Zelda franchise and the Mario franchise. (LOL when I saw the trailer for Galaxy 2 I could of sworn they were playing Galaxy 1) It's the same game every time and people eat that **** up for some reason.

I don't mean to sound cynical or anything but really how can I not be when Nintendo just constantly pumps out the same thing?
Fixed it

Yes I know graphics don't make a game. I play melee still and think Brawl is one of the worst fighting games ever conceived and it doesn't take a genius to realize that Brawl is gorgeous compared to melee. Anywho...

Just warning you that after this nobody in on this message board took you seriously.

Since many of you seem to already be deepthroating this game I must interrupt this and point out how Nintendo has pretty much taken the EA route of producing games and instead simply reproduce the same game but with a different number at the end of the title.

I forgot that words like Sunshine, Galaxy, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Wind Waker were numbers, but hey your the genius who proves his genius by being bold on a mainly Nintendo board.

Let us look at the Metroid series for example. Metroid Prime was a breath of fresh air but what came after that? Echo's and Corruption? Basically Metroid Prime repacked and resold but with slightly updated graphics and more bs wii controls. I won't even get started on the Zelda franchise and the Mario franchise. (LOL when I saw the trailer for Galaxy 2 I could of sworn they were playing Galaxy 1) It's the same game every time and people eat that **** up for some reason.

Oh yeah, except for the fact that they aren't rehashed, and they are constantly getting rave reviews for being innovative in their genre. My god why buy Galaxy when you have Sunshine, because according to you they are the same thing. Same with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess apparently. I bet you think Halo 3 is rehashed 2, same with the god of war franchise too.

Right now I'll say it: You are gonna get flamed, and attacked, you will get barely any help as long as you continue to argue this. I respect you opinion, but you are not affecting anyone here, you are not changing anyone's minds.

IT"S NOT LIKE IT"S GONNA BE A YEAR OR MORE UNTIL IT RELEASE

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
lol the 08 posts things is a joke but you two only prove that all stereotypes hold some truth. Anyways....
I'm with Dryn, what stereotype is that?

I personally like Melee's character models better than Brawl's, actually, so...

There is no reason to get all defensive about this issue. As for the character models I understand that prime never had to deal with that sort of issues but the environment were lush and extremely nice to look at which greatly helped with the immersion. I looked at the trailer for this and gave nothing but an "eh..." when I saw the environments. They looked boring and stale compared to Prime (notice I don't say Prime 2 or 3) and this is supposed to be a sequel which is supposed to improve upon itself?
Okay...well if you don't care about graphics, why is it that "improve upon itself" is only about the graphics?

I'm sorry that I am oppressing you 08 posters... oh wait I'm not. Get over yourself and learn what a joke is.
Look, a LOT of people bashing '08ers aren't/weren't kidding. You can't accuse us of any sort of failure to sense a joke especially since it's the internet...you can't even detect sarcasm most of the time, much less a joke.

I never claimed to be unique or cool because I am complaining about the graphics it's just as time progress I expect my games to do the same. You know make progress?
You said "does anyone else", whereas if you had looked a page back you would see that there was at least one other person who did.

And if it makes progress in gameplay and isn't NES-like in graphics, I'd say that's progress.

You say you don't like Brawl despite having better graphics? Yeah, well, that goes to show you that games can regress in gameplay even if they progress in graphics.

Since many of you seem to already be deepthroating this game
Ignorance like this annoys me, if you would look back a page or two you would see that I've actually been skeptical about it. I am by no means expecting the game to be perfect, but all of the graphics complaints are just pissing me off. It's repetitive, it's not a big deal, and it's not coming out in a week.

Let us look at the Metroid series for example. Metroid Prime was a breath of fresh air but what came after that? Echo's and Corruption? Basically Metroid Prime repacked and resold but with slightly updated graphics and more bs wii controls.
You didn't play Prime 2, did you?

I'll give you a hint; it's not for Wii. So uh, yeah, it can't be updated with BS Wii controls.

Prime 2 and 3 were actually fairly different from Prime 1. Plus, Prime 3 is one of the very few Wii games that have implemented good motion sensor. And I'm a big hater of the Wii and motion sensor, ask anyone.

I won't even get started on the Zelda franchise and the Mario franchise. (LOL when I saw the trailer for Galaxy 2 I could of sworn they were playing Galaxy 1) It's the same game every time and people eat that **** up for some reason.
I second it as far as Galaxy 2 goes (but please let's not bring that argument into here), but it's not really true about most of their games. Most of the games are just waggle-fests.

I don't mean to sound cynical or anything but really how can I not be when Nintendo just constantly pumps out the same thing?
Mmhm, not improving in graphics definitely means it's the same game.

And did you even watch this trailer? It looks NOTHING like any previous Metroid game.

And still, you complain about the graphics, even though you acknowledge that the graphics do not make the game. Whether you mention Prime, Prime 2 or 3, I really don't care. You're already judging the game off of a two minute trailer. The game is going to be released in 2010. There's a Metroid Prime trailer you can find on YouTube that shows what Samus' Arm Cannon was originally going to look like. It was shown in 2001. Metroid Prime was released in 2002. Feel free to check the images in the link.

Metroid Prime [GC - Beta]

Please, do look at the environment, as well as Samus herself. My attitude on that right now, just looking back is what you're saying: "Eh..."
You make a very good point with this...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Yes...Zero Mission is a remake of the original, and it's quite good. It's easy, but it's still a lot of fun.

I have no clue how you've only heard bad things about the other Metroid games besides Super Metroid...I can possibly imagine the original, since it's quite difficult, and some useful mechanics invented later on aren't there, but it's good if you can get over that. Metroid II is good too. Fusion may be plot-centric, it may be relatively linear, but there's still exploration, and it's great for speed running. Hunters is crappy in my opinion, it's not really much of a Metroid game. But overall, the Metroid series is quite good...the people you're talking to are likely crazy. >.>

I agree. Also, by how Samus looks, she definitely seems to be much younger. Super Metroid and Fusion are AFTER the Prime series, and we know how old she looks there.

I think the next person to ***** about the graphics needs to be kicked out of this thread. Especially when they pose the question like this.

YES. At least 10 other people have complained in almost exactly the same way you have about the graphics. You are not unique.

People are focusing way too much on the graphics here. For one, as Dryn pointed out, there are no polygons (and I personally think the graphics look pretty good). Second, this is the FIRST we are seeing of this game. It's likely going to improve.

Third. If the graphics don't improve, and you don't buy the game because of it, you're an idiot.

(P.S., '08 is over, the stereotyping of '08ers ending would be nice, too.)
fusion was AWESOME for speed running. i have an hour and 8 minute 1% speed run on it :D

Also, what we have seen is just a trailer. a beta. what we see is just a basic thing they are showing. heck some of what we see may NEVER make it in the game! so really stop complaining about the trailer, what we see is not representative of the game as a whole, just a teaser. i would wait till we get some true gameplay footage released.

but hey dont listen to me im an '06er!

oh wait.......

Darkslash

Smash Master
So the stereotype of some 06'ers being A holes hold some truth as well? Way to make your argument valid.

That's common knowledge, but one must put nostalgia as a factor.

And a sequel of what I ask?

I'm sorry that you had to come out of nowhere and say your oppressing us. Way to make another awesome point for your argument.

I never claimed to be unique or cool because I am complaining about the graphics it's just as time progress I expect my games to do the same. You know make progress?
You know, I heard some thing about this being a new engine, ya know? You know I heard it isn't rehashing the old engines ya know?

Pray tell, where are these numbers you speak off?
There's also a old saying, but I'm sure you never heard of it.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Obviously some one needs to do their homework before presenting it to the class.

Please tell me how a Side stroller went First Person Adventure to 3rd Person combat is the same thing?

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
lol I like how everyone jumped on my posts like a pack of wild dogs.

Anyways there's really no point of discussing this any further because most of you are simply taking what I said into the most literal meanings possible. (lol whoever made the remark about sunshine and wind waker not being numbers you are brilliant, if you guys couldn't tell this is sarcasm)

I understand that this is a mainly nintendo board but honestly do you people not think about the games you buy from them? It's just funny to see how you people defend this game with such zealous passion when I only made a sly remark about its graphics. Whatever lol every company needs their blind loyal fan base. You guys enjoy Super Metroid in 2.5-D. Ill chill here with my comp and 360 and enjoy games with actual substance instead of the same thing over and over again. (Even though these games are still far and few...)

Also hahaha at Metroid Prime 2+3 not being exactly like the first one. Thats a good one

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wow. I really have never seen this level of fanboyism before. :laugh:

The game looks like garbage as of now - and I'm fully aware that it's too early to judge on the final game. But just take it as it is people: the game the trailer is advertising now looks like garbage right now.

Darkslash

Smash Master
lol I like how everyone jumped on my posts like a pack of wild dogs.

Anyways there's really no point of discussing this any further because most of you are simply taking what I said into the most literal meanings possible. (lol whoever made the remark about sunshine and wind waker not being numbers you are brilliant, if you guys couldn't tell this is sarcasm)

I understand that this is a mainly nintendo board but honestly do you people not think about the games you buy from them? It's just funny to see how you people defend this game with such zealous passion when I only made a sly remark about its graphics. Whatever lol every company needs their blind loyal fan base. You guys enjoy Super Metroid in 2.5-D. Ill chill here with my comp and 360 and enjoy games with actual substance instead of the same thing over and over again. (Even though these games are still far and few...)

Also hahaha at Metroid Prime 2+3 not being exactly like the first one. Thats a good one

1: its kinda hard to tell sarcasm from text you know. No need to shove it down our throats.

2: Ohh yes, lets chill with the 100th FPS on our P.C and the screaming 15 year olds on our FPS's on the Xbox 360!

3: *facepalms at MP2 and 3 being the same*

Also way to go when you fatten up your post to actually seem that it meant something.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Wow. I really have never seen this level of fanboyism before. :laugh:

The game looks like garbage as of now - and I'm fully aware that it's too early to judge on the final game. But just take it as it is people: the game the trailer is advertising now looks like garbage right now.
i would love to hear some reasons why

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This isn't a sequel to anything. It's an all new game being done with new developers with a new engine in a completely new style. It's only just been announced, is clearly still in development, so I think comparing it to a game that had been in development for ages (was originally supposed to be for the 64) is a bit unfair. It'd be comparing a todler who can just walk to his father, a marathon runner. It's ridiculous.

To be honest with what gameplay we've seen so far, the shots, while basic are very metroid in look. While they don't look borderline realistic ala Prime, the environment/backgrounds do look very much like a 3d Super Metroid. Its not worse, it's different.

Learn what's funny.

Oh? that's funny because I don't remember a Metroid coming out last year, or even announced. I haven't heard of one coming out this year. There wasn't one during 2005 or 2006 either. Also, how is this, a game that is in a completely unique style and approach "the same game with a different number at the end of the title"?

Perhaps it's ironic (or posibly hypocritical) of me to defend the Metroid games while also agreeing that SMG2 is a lazy effort, but you really can't see the difference between the Primes? Yes they used the same controls (with some exceptions) and the same perspective, and afaik, the same engine, the game's differed quite a lot. Prime 2 had new enemies with a cool setup of them being able to morph into "goo" and zoom around when under fire, great bossfights, Dark Samus, new powerups and weapons, had the first(or second? When did First Hunt come out?) multiplayer, new mechanics (canons, Screw Attack, changing things in different dimentions) It was very different to MP1.

MP3 I've only played the once so what I remember may be a bit off (or things left out) but it was very different to MP1 and 2. First of all, communication. You were always in contact with people so it was different in that you weren't alone, especially with the fact that you meet up with other bounty hunters who assist (and later turn on) you. Speaking of turning on you, Dark Samus was back and infecting planets with Phazon. While doing so we were also infected, giving acess to the Overload function being able to shoot pure phazon. The weapon system was changed to the classic weapon stacking from the 2d metroids and included new abilities such as HyperBall, Hyper Graple, Ice Missiles, command visor to control Samus'ship remotely, not to mention all the neat things you could do in there. And the locations! Robotic city in the sky, Space Pirate homeworld, Phaaze, all new and unique.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Corruption was the same thing as Prime? LOL, if anything it was dangerously close to *******ization, the different take that this game has may cause some people to be skeptical but it's not as if the series wasn't drifting from its roots already. And I also agree that visually this reminds me a lot of what a 3D Super Metroid might.

Not entirely thrilled with the Metroid II/Fusion style of linearity but that's a secondary concern for me, I just hope we'll get another metroid game that is near SM or MP in terms of atmosphere.

Thino

Smash Master
I dont see anything bad about those graphics

but then again the only Metroid I played was Metroid Prime 3 : corruption

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
Because I played this game when the Gamecube was released.
Well to be fair, it does seem to be taking a different direction from FPS, so you can't really call it a clone of Metroid Prime. All the gameplay footage was in third person, save for a brief moment when she uses the ice beam. There seems to be a greater emphasis on physical interaction with enemies as well, although it remains to be seen whether or not those were just scripted sequences or actual moves.

--Blues--

Smash Rookie
This... Bring new brilliance to the Metroid Series; a brilliance I never thought possible, as the Metroid are flawless.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm not convinced Adam is dead yet at this point in time. It's never stated when he died, only that he died sacrificing himself for Samus sometime before Fusion. We haven't see Samus speak about her personal life in a game that much, or really at all. With Metroid's underdeveloped story, they could fit a lot of old characters in this game and make it still fit.
Well fans, including myself, understood Adam's death as prior to Metroid: Zero Mission. After that, Samus isolated herself from the Galactic Federation and did her own stuff. That's how it was understood by the way Samus spoke of Adam.
Adam was most certainly alive at the time of Zero Mission. If you don't interpret it that way, then you haven't read the MZM manga. Furthermore, and this is important, Samus had already left the GF by Zero Mission, meaning that no amount of insignia would have meant anything afterword.

Now, it's likely that in the events of Zero Mission, Adam died to keep Ridley from going to Zebes, and thereby to save Samus. This would explain his absence in Corruption, as he would no doubt want to be involved in Samus's mission, there, since he's obviously obsessed with her.

But all of this speculation leads us to the conclusion that the cutscenes must have taken place before Zero Mission. Significantly beforehand, in fact, since Samus was very clearly still in the GF Police. So they have to be flashbacks, IMO. In fact, given that they also have the flashback of Mother Brain wasting the baby metroid, they're probably to establish the loss in Samus's background.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Adam was most certainly alive at the time of Zero Mission. If you don't interpret it that way, then you haven't read the MZM manga. Furthermore, and this is important, Samus had already left the GF by Zero Mission, meaning that no amount of insignia would have meant anything afterword.
I've read the manga. I'm very selective on what is and what is not canon in the manga, and I'm not alone when it comes to this. Infinity's End, an administrator of the site you linked, shares my sentiment.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
How does this game look like garbage at all? First off, the trailer only showed things that we expect from Metroid, a melee fighting system, and gorgeous cinematics. Not a single part of that trailer makes the game look like garbage.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, we're to blame for not understanding sarcasm without seeing your facial expression or body language, or hearing your tone as we read your post.

The irony here is that I actually quite loathe Nintendo at the moment, and this game is the first thing they've done to actually semi-redeem themselves. I stopped blindly following Nintendo over a year ago. (But apparently disagreeing with you when you attack them makes me a blind fanboy. Fanboyism is a beautiful thing, ain't it?)

I have a 360. And while I love my 360, I find it ironic that you talk about how it has games with actual substance rather than the same thing over and over again, because a lot of the games for 360 are FPS's...most of which are the same thing over and over again. >.>
Which is why I don't play most FPS's on 360.

I still can't imagine you've actually watched this trailer or played MP2/MP3, because none of them are identical to Prime 1, and this hardly looks identical to Super Metroid. Like, seriously. Maybe if you actually used reasons instead of throwing out completely outrageous opinions, people would believe you...laughing at us and acting like we're just never going to understand doesn't help your case.

Not to mention that, as Mic pointed out, we've been waiting for a new Metroid for quite some time now. We haven't heard ANY news until now. We STILL know nothing in regards to any handheld Metroids.

Finally, if this game were a 2.5D remake of Super Metroid I could hardly be any happier, Super Metroid is my favorite game of all time. So that argument flops.

Because I played this game when the Gamecube was released.
Yeah, Metroid Prime was DEFINITELY at ALL similar to the gameplay footage we've seen thus far. MAYBE graphics-wise, but it's even a different style. I really don't understand this...

If you ARE talking about graphics, I'm going to assume you didn't read Dryn's post pointing out what Metroid Prime initially looked like.

People are really focusing far too much on graphics.

---

So, I was thinking today...if Mother Brain's in the game, this would likely mean at least part of the game is on Zebes, right? I would be so happy if it is.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I've read the manga. I'm very selective on what is and what is not canon in the manga, and I'm not alone when it comes to this. Infinity's End, an administrator of the site you linked, shares my sentiment.
Out of curiosity, why? I know I've seen nothing in the manga that conflicts with the games put out thus far. Indeed, most of the story in the games is reinforced by the manga. After all, Yoshio Sakamoto advised on the writing of the story, so I can't imagine it being off on something as pivotal as putting the right characters in the right places at the right times.

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
The game looks like youll actually have to fight more than 5 aliens at a time. I dont recall and massive attack in Metroid.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The game looks like youll actually have to fight more than 5 aliens at a time. I dont recall and massive attack in Metroid.
Then you probably haven't played very many Metroid games.

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
Then you probably haven't played very many Metroid games.
I got 1 thru 3 and hunters and zero mission and i played super metriod. Theres no challenge when it comes to fighting the aliens because theres only a few. I was just playing prime and like 3 space pirates appears at a time. I want at least 20 - 30 at a time for a challenge. Oh the vacuum part on prime 3 where you shoot the space pirates into the vortex thingy. Like only three of them were on the ground at a time. SO SHUT UP WEENIE!

toon_marth

Smash Ace
I got 1 thru 3 and hunters and zero mission and i played super metriod. Theres no challenge when it comes to fighting the aliens because theres only a few. I was just playing prime and like 3 space pirates appears at a time. I want at least 20 - 30 at a time for a challenge. Oh the vacuum part on prime 3 where you shoot the space pirates into the vortex thingy. Like only three of them were on the ground at a time. SO SHUT UP WEENIE!
Gah, YOU again? Please, try to CONTRIBUTE to threads and not **** on them.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
So, I was thinking today...if Mother Brain's in the game, this would likely mean at least part of the game is on Zebes, right? I would be so happy if it is.
Not to dash your hopes or anything (seeing as I would love this to happen too...), but unless they put some really ****ed up stuff in the storyline, that would be impossible. Zebes was destroyed at the end of Super Metroid, remember? And Mother Brain's appearance is nearly guaranteed to be just a flashback CG, seeing as it shows Mother Brain firin' its lazar at the last Metroid in existence; once again like the end of Super Metroid. However, I do admit that the planet she's on looks a lot like Zebes, and the monsters that she's fighting look like those from Zebes as well. Maybe a 'sister' planet or something? If so, then I'll be happy. I always loved the look. :)

And as for whoever it was that said they wanted to see a Metroid game actually revolving around Metroids (it was quite a few pages back, and I'm too lazy to find it)...well, all I can say is that your hopes for such a thing are dashed as well. Because Metroids don't exist post-Super Metroid and the breeding lab (which was destroyed) isn't discovered until some time in Metroid Fusion, it means that this game would either have to come up with some other random Metroid breeding plant, or they won't have Metroids in this game at all. In all honesty, I'm actually hoping for a complete lack of them, because it means less holes in the story.

Oh, and this game looks ****ing amazing. I'm definitely buying this. The only thing left that I can think of to say is that it NEEDS MOAR KRAID! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Di...did you just call me a weenie?

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. >_>

(How old are you, five?)

Not to dash your hopes or anything (seeing as I would love this to happen too...), but unless they put some really ****ed up stuff in the storyline, that would be impossible. Zebes was destroyed at the end of Super Metroid, remember? And Mother Brain's appearance is nearly guaranteed to be just a flashback CG, seeing as it shows Mother Brain firin' its lazar at the last Metroid in existence; once again like the end of Super Metroid. However, I do admit that the planet she's on looks a lot like Zebes, and the monsters that she's fighting look like those from Zebes as well. Maybe a 'sister' planet or something? If so, then I'll be happy. I always loved the look. :)
I can't imagine that it's a flashback, though...I mean, on one hand it makes sense, but from how Samus looks, it HAS to be earlier than straight after Super Metroid. But, as far as that goes, I'd say it's most likely that the game starts with the end of Super Metroid, and then the game is a flashback.

You're probably right either way, though...probably no Zebes.

etecoon

Smash Hero
And as for whoever it was that said they wanted to see a Metroid game actually revolving around Metroids (it was quite a few pages back, and I'm too lazy to find it)...well, all I can say is that your hopes for such a thing are dashed as well. Because Metroids don't exist post-Super Metroid and the breeding lab (which was destroyed) isn't discovered until some time in Metroid Fusion, it means that this game would either have to come up with some other random Metroid breeding plant, or they won't have Metroids in this game at all. In all honesty, I'm actually hoping for a complete lack of them, because it means less holes in the story
there is something in the trailer that looks a lot like it could be a metroid though(not talking about the crocomire esque lava creature, the one shown after samus is shooting kihunters). doesn't look like any previous version but every game adds like 20 mutations for no real reason <_< looks a *little* like a zeta metroid but more like a four legged creature

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I can't imagine that it's a flashback, though...I mean, on one hand it makes sense, but from how Samus looks, it HAS to be earlier than straight after Super Metroid. But, as far as that goes, I'd say it's most likely that the game starts with the end of Super Metroid, and then the game is a flashback.

You're probably right either way, though...probably no Zebes.
Aha, yes! That's what I meant! Not flashback, but....idk. Opening sequence CG? I guess that's what you would call it. And they have actually already determined that this game is going to be post-Super Metroid pre-Metroid Fusion (or so it was said in interviews). However, from the different CGs that they have in this game, along with some of the creatures they're fighting (such as the Zeta Metroid that etecoon mentioned, which I didn't notice the first four or five times I watched it), I could also see them including two playable timelines going on within the game; one being a flashback to pre-Zero Mission when she's still part of the Federal Police Force (which explains the majority of the enemies she faces in the video, and the Zebes-like look of the planet she's on), and one that is also post-Super Metroid. As for how that would work and where they'll take her post-SM, I can't tell. They don't really show anything in there that hints toward flashbacks or the likes of anything post-SM.

Well, unless Adam turns out to be alive until right before Metroid Fusion...that would change my theory on the storyline greatly.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Di...did you just call me a weenie?

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. >_>

(How old are you, five?)
Firus this is a guy who called Metroid, not metroid prime, a First person shooter.

Similar to Halo with no vehicles right and congested stages. Metroid is a first person with aliens...is Conduit and metroid similar? The answers no *****!Wii owners compare to Halo to try and compete. If anything the games gonna be like Red Faction. So Suck a ****! Your moms ignorant!
I also took the liberty of taking out his censor dodging...yes.

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
Firus this is a guy who called Metroid, not metroid prime, a First person shooter.

I also took the liberty of taking out his censor dodging...yes.
You knew what metroid series i was talking about. What a freak. You been stalking my posts. What a weenie.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Dy17, do yourself and stop posting. This is truly sad. Calling people weenies only is lolworthy, not even insulting.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
You knew what metroid series i was talking about. What a freak. You been stalking my posts. What a weenie.
Stalking your posts? Don't you mean looking at the thread and seeing them, and then reading them?

I was just kind of staying on the sidelines for this argument, but I think I'll jump on their bandwagon, because they are right.

And if you notice other people specify what game they are talking about.

That is like me saying the Mario games are racing games, and then once i get called out for it, saying that you should have known I meant Mario Kart.

The way that you use weenie again after it being pointed out to you, and you clearly understanding it, would mean that you aren't trying to add anything constructive at all to the argument, and at worst may even be a troll.

Just a tip for people, don't argue with him, the people like him don't need reason nor logic to argue, therefore there is not even a point.

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
Stalking your posts? Don't you mean looking at the thread and seeing them, and then reading them?

I was just kind of staying on the sidelines for this argument, but I think I'll jump on their bandwagon, because they are right.

And if you notice other people specify what game they are talking about.

That is like me saying the Mario games are racing games, and then once i get called out for it, saying that you should have known I meant Mario Kart.

The way that you use weenie again after it being pointed out to you, and you clearly understanding it, would mean that you aren't trying to add anything constructive at all to the argument, and at worst may even be a troll.

Just a tip for people, don't argue with him, the people like him don't need reason nor logic to argue, therefore there is not even a point.
Your right but if you were conversating about ninja gaiden i wouldnt refer to the original side scrolling one. Id think you were talking about the the most recent games. I dont add all the extras cuz im on the wii internet.

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
Dy17, do yourself and stop posting. This is truly sad. Calling people weenies only is lolworthy, not even insulting.
Your right but people complain when i call em other stuff which is pretty lame. They need to take the criticism after they dish it out.

Top Bottom