• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta-Knight 3.5 video discussion (Outdated please lock)

abcool

Smash Ace
I used to be a Wario main back in 2.6 and early 3.2, but 3.5 Meta-Knight has my interest now. So, this thread is dedicated to video discussions about match-ups.

My first match is Fox VS Meta-Knight. I feel Fox wins this by a long shot. I have troubles getting damage at early percentages. An Dthrow shenanigans don't work on FF's like it does on floaties, so guy...what do I do? http://youtu.be/SUbQSRRITT4

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Try b-throw instead of dthrow at low %
Once you get some hits in dthrow will work like it used to

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here is @ Kappy Kappy at WDW vs 5-1's Wolf. The ending of game 2 is just... beautiful.

It is really close at the very end and could have gone either way. Really fun to watch!

And here vs Sago's Luigi

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Kappy need to switch some of those nairz with down b's
They would kill
Edit
Once people get to like 30% dthrow works like it did in 3.0

Last edited:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I'm still getting used to the slight frame delay for input on Down B, especially on space animals. LOL. Most of the Down B finishers I'd use don't work anymore because the person can attack/AD before the slash comes out. And Down B works similarly to the way it did in 3.02 after 30% in that you can tech chase, but CG/Down B out of it is character specific.

All part of getting better tho! I'm just happy I'm still getting consistent top 5 even after all the changes to MK. I'll be getting that win soon enough :)

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Funny drunken commentary on Junebug playing MK vs Hat's Sheik.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Moar videos

Strongbad (MK) vs Youngblood (Captain Falcon)

Strongbad (MK) vs Shokio (ZSS)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure that's Obnoxious Celtic Guardian, not me.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Oh, ok. I simply asked 'cause I saw a video being posted in here in late July, so I was confused as to which thread I should be posting vids in. You should maybe look into getting a mod to lock this thread up and possibly pin the other one, perhaps?

Last edited:
Top Bottom