• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
If you evolve into poliwhirl I"ll think about it.

Actually get me an Espeon, Espeon is ****.
**** you.

Eevee is best in Eevee form.
Everstone better than UUUUUUUU

Jolteon, Vaporeon and Espeon tied for 2nd after, so it's acceptable.

But they are NOT ****.
I refuse to believe anything but Eevee *****.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Though I have a female stacked Jolteon named Rapeon in my SS that I wish (edit)I could be with for ever would **** me >_>

lol aight aight... others are aight

**** you though, TROLL
This is a social thread, AKA trolling is meant to be.
You just troll wherever you are.

...Im having character dilemma's... :(
Chose Luigi and all dilemma's have happy endings...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Vman's words of wisdom for the day..

Motivation...

"It's Impossible" said Pride

"It's Risky" said Experience

"It's pointless" said Reason

"Give it a try" whispered Heart
...Im having character dilemma's... :(
To you I say what was on my friends fortune cookie:
"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

That having been said, just find who you have fun playing as. And when in doubt or in tourney, I know for a fact that you have a bad*** Falco to fall back on.

Why not Link or Young Link? Those two are pretty fun to play.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
To you I say what was on my friends fortune cookie:
"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

That having been said, just find who you have fun playing as. And when in doubt or in tourney, I know for a fact that you have a bad*** Falco to fall back on.

Why not Link or Young Link? Those two are pretty fun to play.
Heh.. yeah.. man that's honestly the dilemma... I'm debating.. on whether i want (and I do by the way, want to continue developing/pushing Yoshi's metagame further... and I'm hoping this combo video I have.. (in the works, Nearly done btw) I just music searching now).. shows how much potential Yoshi has.. I'm confident.. it has some stuff that I'm hoping none of you've seen before and I can astound you all..

however...

Many, many people/players etc... want me to continue my Falco... and I sort of want to as well... I'd like to compete with players such as Axe, Zhu, Shiz, PP, Forward, Chopz, and all the other falco mains... and try to keep up with them... because with enough motivation.. I really think I could do it.. (I hope) ><

I guess now is just debating... I keep watching videos.. of myself to find flaws, in my game.. and want to perfect them etc... I was thinking of uploading multiple videos of my Falco currently, just to see what everyone thinks... Perhaps I will idk... and of course

I'll UL some Yoshi ones too ^^;

Guess even I'm having self doubts... of my abilities... ^^idk.. ><;

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Every character needs a poster boy. If you are the best yoshi, all the peeps will know your name. Similar with taj and axe. That takes mad skillz though.
I agree with Darkhart. I would go even further to say if you think you can win with a character in a certian matchup or against a certain person, why not use them, you can always switch on your counter pick.

Edit: Should I main falco, falcon or jiggs? I'm good at spacing and shffling but crappy with projectiles (the lasers are giving me ire). I'm just concerned with falcon's recovery. It sucks a lot.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
But I dont think there is a kirby poster boy, you really need to main the character and do well in tournament with them for people to remeber.

Characters like yoshi and kirby are so crappy that no one uses them in tournament to any success ever(for an example the only yoshi ive ever seen on HMW channel is park and thats very casual). It would really be impressive for a yoshi to own. Just like how that one taj video has like 50k views. Because its so cool.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
vman has a killer yoshi. probably the best in USA (at least the most hype one).

I agree with what everyone else said

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
vman has a killer yoshi. probably the best in USA (at least the most hype one).

I agree with what everyone else said
^ You have NO idea.. how much this really means to me.. and motivates me... I wanna show you guys so badly, some amazing things Yoshi can do... he's such a fun, character... and has so much potential.... You and so many others inspire me to keep playing/practicing Yoshi.. to push him further.. and I appreciate it so much...

I'm going to... keep Falco too.. I guess i'm gonna upload some matches vs Axe... and Rook, probably.. and see where I'm around. and ask you all what you think of him.. thanks again everyone.. for the support.. I REALLY mean it.. <3

:embarrass:

EDIT: Here..

New Yoshi videos - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=damWQ7OHjdw
New Falco Videos - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TVFbP3xnMM

Most of you know... i've been a bit sad lately.. (Axe moved about 3 hours away from where I'm at) so smash for me has been... a bit rough/dead.. since the city i'm in population of smashers is 4............. but im still doing the best I can to improve...

<3 Rook... hes in WA now, but hopefully he'll be the next big low tier... or even player with enough motivation... He's a good fellow.. :) Miss you man...

Anyway, I guess, I'm just debating.. on which of the two characters is a better crowd pleaser... you all should know by now, that I like to entertain... ^^ so I'm gonna try to entertain.. with either both chars.. or... I mean.. idk honestly.. some like my Falco, some like my Dino..Idk..

Anyway.. anyone's welcome to advise/critique/give me ideas on what I should do.. ><;

Thanks again..

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Actually Seattle takes that award from what I'm told (not from smashers but statistics).

AZ is actually a pretty happy smash scene when you visit them. And hey 3 hours isn't too bad. I mean all I have to play against on a regular basis is my bro. The smash scene here is always johning about a dying game and when they actually host something it's always a fest and never a tourney >.<

Still though, I love this game.

Watching now Vman.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
but isnt it only "rated E" because theres already a precedent for not swearing?
circular reasoning is neat.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The funny thing is that nearly everyone whos heard of vman was because of his falco, not because of a ****ty character he has no busniess entering tournaments with.

:X

<3 you Timmy. Quit Yoshi.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
The funny thing is that nearly everyone whos heard of vman was because of his falco, not because of a ****ty character he has no busniess entering tournaments with.

:X

<3 you Timmy. Quit Yoshi.
Is it because his Yoshi is better than you? Or is it because the crap he takes when he wakes up can produce better tech skill than you?

Let him play who he wants. His Yoshi is fun to watch and I want to play it really badly.

<3

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Is it because his Yoshi is better than you? Or is it because the crap he takes when he wakes up can produce better tech skill than you?

Let him play who he wants. His Yoshi is fun to watch and I want to play it really badly.

<3
Neither. Also if you're trying to be offensive, maybe you should stop trying while you're ahead. I don't give a **** what you think of me.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^ i like A's idea. Yoshi and Falco are both awesome characters. I will only not support you if you decide to play puff.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
*hopes its not puff*
screw you sveet!
I just picked up Puff this month, same with BO10 and it's arpe.

GO AWAY HATUR HOO HATEZ
Yeah sveet! It's arpe!

Thank god it's not ****, that would be bad :p (<3)

Puff isn't too bad actually. people are finally starting to figure her out (considering the only two top ranking puffs in the US are Hbox and Darc).

Hope you're happy with your choice Vman ^_^

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I hope I'll be too.. ^^

don't worry it's not Puff either.. lol.. I'd never play Puff, or sheik... >< they just seem to... idk.. not like flashy enough for me.. and sorta basic... not my kinda thing.. ><

I just wanna make sure I can handle it ^^

Top Bottom