• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Okay funny story right now.

So I licked a pokeball which I had used as a shot glass last night played smash then I felt dizzy and took a napan hour later I was like WTF? I'm walking in a straight line I must be drunk I go up stairs sit down and fall out of my chair. it only takes a lick of vookda to be drunk. Also I want people to hug and love me right now : ( Feel warm an dfuzzy like a teddy bear out of a dryer.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH THE CHAIR!!!!!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
A drunk a drink from my girlfriends drink at a party yesterday after a tourny, and I didn't get as buzzy as you feel now so wtf man you must be light weight loool.

WildFrost

Smash Rookie
Well, I have been lurking for far too long. It is time to reveal myself. Hello everyone! Beware the single digit post number haha.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Choknater is the king of having less than two posts. :3

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hahaha.

I wonder what new sayings are going to come out of the woodworks.

I mean DIP became huge out of no where. Clocking in, wombo combo, stylin on him, etc also. We should just come up with a random word or saying that makes no sense but we try to spread it like wildfire :p

"He's going all wildfire on him!"

...nah maybe not that one haha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
or get some chris hu commentary up in it

"I like this match so a lot"

"He say dont miss da link"

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I've met ICG and i think hes one of those kids in HS that acts crazy (likely subconsciously) for attention but isn't crazy except for the fact that he believes his own outburts are real.

I only know this cause I smoked pot once. And then that other time.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Tone is lost on the internet so theres no point in even trying to act cool.

edit- unless you're posting anime pictures

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I've met ICG and i think hes one of those kids in HS that acts crazy (likely subconsciously) for attention but isn't crazy except for the fact that he believes his own outburts are real.

I only know this cause I smoked pot once. And then that other time.
To be fair sveet if I talk durin a match I will lose because I start sandbagging so I have to stay super mellow but if you compared me on the livestream to me plsying they are totally different i'm very mellow and also wild when called for. Most people only know one part of me because that's normally the side that's called for.

I once smoked the only part I liked was being full of it and the taste it was normal stuff. But it made me normal for a week and I hated it.

also I bet I am a bit attention crazed and is likly to be part of it deep down. But also I have to make these people's dull dull days a be fun. and also really when it really comes down to it I have happy a little differently than you or others.

There's a lot to me to be fair an I doubt anyone really knows all the layers to who I am.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
To be fair sveet if I talk durin a match I will lose because I start sandbagging so I have to stay super mellow but if you compared me on the livestream to me plsying they are totally different i'm very mellow and also wild when called for. Most people only know one part of me because that's normally the side that's called for.

I once smoked the only part I liked was being full of it and the taste it was normal stuff. But it made me normal for a week and I hated it.

also I bet I am a bit attention crazed and is likly to be part of it deep down. But also I have to make these people's dull dull days a be fun. and also really when it really comes down to it I have happy a little differently than you or others.

There's a lot to me to be fair an I doubt anyone really knows all the layers to who I am.
We didn't ask for you life story, I don't see why you feel the need to post like this every time.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I didn't say from that time on the live stream. I meant from talking to you and seeing all the subtle context clues to stuff.

bad stuff probs happened to you when u were a kid, but one day you'll realize "man i gotta just get over it and stop being so wacky for attention"

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I pray to God your wrong if your right i'm so blind I need to be killed right now. In lunch today I fell on the floor and couldn't get up because of the fact there wasn't a reason to get up. Everyone is like a machine so programmed and unfree mentally. they pull me up and throw me back into my chair and I started laughing at the fact I'm the only one who's free.

i've always thought some people as machine like but never so many. No matter what I need helpI was going to kill myself friend after 6th when I asked him to skip with me. The worse I get the more i'm going to try to fix myself and i'll get worse or better everyday more likly beter because i'm able to learn.

If you're totally right I am simply a mirror that is perfect and i'm really the least free of all and I need to die before I hurt people.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Suggestion: Listen to Pokemon MOvie Soundtracks, they hype me up for smash;

Question: Anyone going to Pound 5?

Top Bottom