• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

No U

Smash Journeyman
schweet toph, haven't had a chance to play against any good foxes, should be fun. i'm banking on you not knowing how to di any of my **** haha.

and you don't need a job if you just win the mms satan :p

No U

Smash Journeyman
haha maybe. Your definition of good players is probably a bit less inclusive than mine though.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
No passport. Lost it back in july. Good news is I'm in the process of getting one... Once my birth cirtificate arrives in a couple weeks i'll be able to send out the passport application. Should have it by jan/feb. Then me and Vish are teaming double falcon and it's over for everyone.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Well okay guys, ill explain myself.... I recall an after tourney dinner just over a year ago at dennys involving Otto, toph, and one or both of Andy or vish. we got to talking and I distinctly remember toph saying how he thought he could beat Eric in tournament "now". I held my tongue at the time believing full well that toph would never be able to perform such a feat. since then I've seen Eric effortlessly **** toph in all their tournament matches. It brings me great joy to have people underrate the capacity of Eric's smash game only to get defeated by him. Eric's hardly been playing at all in the past year and I want to see the frustrated expression of a determined and overzealous toph as Eric destroys him again and again and again. call me a cruel *******, but it would bring me great joy. :)

:phone:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
You should smash vicariously less often, Adam. It's one of the most surefire ways to stifle improvement.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I just read this LMFAO! If Toph wins or not I don't care. I will just play my best and whatever happens.. happens. Looking forward to some gg's this weekend and getting my skillz back! =D

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Adam that sig is dope. You should go back to Ganon and put Kage in his place.

I just read this LMFAO! If Toph wins or not I don't care. I will just play my best and whatever happens.. happens. Looking forward to some gg's this weekend and getting my skillz back! =D
same here tbh >_>

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
toph be ken dawg come onnn...bluneted object who is that ;)
Lol a fellow Idaho smasher (Knuttz, a Jiggz) beat blunted object at some big tournament a couple years back. An Idaho player! POTATOES

Srsly though, Idaho is coming (well two of us), so yeah... Don't really know where I am going with this post at this point but lets play some smash and ****

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
So I beat the best player in the world, and Blunted Object lost to potatoes? This Blunted Object guy stands no chance.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Shoutouts to everyone for being awesome, Toph for wrecking Zelgadis and bringing it back hard, Yakal for killing Canadians, Eggz for having the filthiest Lucario, Brick for helping me win some sweet P:M dubz monees, Tuk-house residents for the accommodations, Mr. Anderson for the everything, Tony for knowing that, and all the rest.

Top Bottom