• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

MasterOdai

Smash Rookie
Dangit i just saw this yesterday. i have been to one tournament, and live super close to lynnwood. hold some more soon, lucas mains unite!
:mad:

Metà

Smash Master
i had a bit of a hiatus from smash to get my ***** sorted out. i'm alright now though, and playing as well as i ever have.

i'm stoked for gc! definitely gonna try to make it to this one

:phone:

NovaStorm

Smash Rookie
Me and two of my friends are hopefully coming to the next one on Feb 2nd. We've been training on Project M. This will be our first tourney so hopefully we don't place dead-last.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
i had a bit of a hiatus from smash to get my ***** sorted out. i'm alright now though, and playing as well as i ever have.

i'm stoked for gc! definitely gonna try to make it to this one

hmm let me know if you are able to go maybe I will show up with ssb again so we can play.

Metà

Smash Master
so, how many people are going to this one? me, yakal, and daz are going to come, but only if there are a decent number of people going, like well over 20 or something

We've had 32+ at the last 4 before the last one. Last one we had like 20 cuz no oos or nintendo came. But now or and nin are both coming and so is bc if u guys don't **** lol.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Lol, me and Otto were actually talking about whether or not you'd planned on staying at Tuk house. It's probably still ok to stay, just message Otto, Andy, or Ben.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
yikes, that is cutting it close. the tournament on friday will be done on saturday midnight and greyhound takes 14 hours. i don't think this will work out then.

Top Bottom