• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Nix, i will do that for $7 an hour. And will scream profanities and racial slurs at every opportunity.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Flights 2-3 days ago were return like $60, now you won't be able to return with any multitude of carriers for under $100. ($39 down with Tiger, and $69 back on Monday at like 4pm is the cheapest you can get...)

I don't believe ted or luke booked yet, so this may be a nail in the coffin. Maybe not.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
not for me shyster, I'm in for this! -havnt booked yet-

we'll organize **** this weekend eh ted?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I almost thought you said Melbourne sized *****'s there, yeah you know what word that is

tibs7

Smash Champion
so which of you nsw smashers are coming?

dekar **** is funny =), and who are teaming with this wke in melee, i really dont wanna gowith attila

Splice

Smash Hero
Dekars commentary is much more hilarious than anything else at Stigma-B. I hope watching me is still entertaining though =)

@Tibs: Most Likely Ted and Luke. but maybe Scoot and possibly Nova.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
hey shaya, if youre coming down, we're teaming. its looks like tibs is too cool for school these days. and that way, youll get your flight money back ;)

Splice

Smash Hero
So Nova is definite!?

THIS GONNA BE DA BEST STIGMA EVAR.
Interstate Pro Snake, Interstate Pro Wolf, Interstate Snake that i can beat:p, and Interstate Pro Olimar!!

Nova, who will you team with?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
hey shaya, if youre coming down, we're teaming. its looks like tibs is too cool for school these days. and that way, youll get your flight money back ;)
hmm...

the prospectives for going just got a lot better. Doubles pot will be worthwhile? ;o

Throw in picking me up/dropping me at the airport and i'm [definitely] there =) TIMES 500.

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol its true im cool, but too cool? no. i said before, melee is a stuff around game we dont need to team every month for it whereas brawl is epicly awesome and needs to be taken seriously soooo we do team for that. its upto you whether you wanna team with your bro for the lsat stigma or not.....

@shaya: a lift there and back mmm dont think attila will approve (he works unlike some of us hobo smashers). but yes you're welcome to stay at mine with your friends luke and ted. maybe we will have something at mine the night before?? im not sure ill discuss things with the older brother and mother and father =)

soz for long post...

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
This should be a good Stigma :)
Interstaters should add some more epic to whats in store for this month's tournament..

Seeing as though my B'day is like 4 days after this tournament and I have nothing planned party-wise, was thinking of throwing a Birthday Brawl at the tournament (could also be seen as a going away party for Attila).

Not a party of course, gotta keep the tournament running, but just a birthday theme. Balloons, cake (both the food and the female smasher) and party hats and no presents of course...lol.
I don't know, haven't exactly planned anything, just an idea.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That was a long post? lolololololololololololol

And, the only way I'd be able to go to this thing is because I AM working again.

Got paid like $300 today, my happiness was over 9000. I can finally like... leave home... afford to take a bus... go to pizza hut... etc

tibs7

Smash Champion
toby tbh upset with you! rather see your gma than see tibs. tsk tsk priorites son PRIORITIES!! you could totally stay at mine aswell but i guess you have to see gma again ey... and melb prize money is getting better dw =)

EDIT: someone make a yoshi cake for jei nawwww

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
with your friends luke and ted
lol good one tibzors, your a funny man.

I love how its always about the money to some people, melbourne is a community based on cool and love right jei? who gives a **** about money

toby you really need to start getting out more :(

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
lol good one tibzors, your a funny man.

I love how its always about the money to some people, melbourne is a community based on cool and love right jei? who gives a **** about money

toby you really need to start getting out more :(
err...right! What does this have to do with me? lol.
Who says Shaya will win teams? ;)

btw I will be providing cake and drinks and stuff....all you lot have to do is come to the tournament. That's all I ever wanted <3

tibs7

Smash Champion
but like.....yoshi cake....EPIC
but who would make it mmmm *looks at female smashers*.....bryan will do it.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I made Fox cake a couple of years back. It was pretty good...

... I just bought a blank cake and squirted the word 'Fox' on it

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh yeah... forgot about uni...

probably shouldn't go...

especially if tibs doesnt want to lose in doubles by teaming with his OWN BROTHER. How selfish, sheesh. ~_~

lol @ cao.

Vermy

Smash Champion
to bring up a fairly old meme....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEI!!!!!!
it begins again.

Shaya. You must attend. I need more Marf practice. And bring Broby! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom