• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 31, 2014] Absolute Gaming Presents :: Jax Runbacks (VENUE CHANGE) (Jacksonville , FL)

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Hey how's it going? And I think I remember you now. Don't you live in Kissimmee?
No, I live in Orlando.

I've been well. Busy with not much time or devotion to play Smash Bros. Summer is coming so that is about to change (I'm most active around this time of year). I'd love to play you soon.

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
No, I live in Orlando.

I've been well. Busy with not much time or devotion to play Smash Bros. Summer is coming so that is about to change (I'm most active around this time of year). I'd love to play you soon.
That's good to hear and I understand the devotion part tho I still love this game. It is pretty much done anyway with smash 4 on the way. And I wanna play u very soon myself whenever we can ight

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Pretty excited for this. tourneys that have AE & Brawl are so rare

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
1 last question: Is an rsvp required? I'm pretty sure I can come but I will not be certain until 1-2 days before the event :(
I asked that question myself. BR4n said that the pre-registration was just to give him an idea on the turnout. It is not mandatory that you pre-register. He would like you to though.

Mister the Wizard

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5472-7432-3401
I asked that question myself. BR4n said that the pre-registration was just to give him an idea on the turnout. It is not mandatory that you pre-register. He would like you to though.
Okay. I'll pre-reg because I THINK I can make it, I'm just not certain. Thanks for the help :)

Mister the Wizard

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5472-7432-3401
Hey everyone, I've just confirmed I will be making it to this tournament!!! So excited to meet all you guys and have a blast. I also have at least 2 friends from my area coming with me, possibly 4. Look for the Lucas/Falco with the WIZRD tag and make sure to say hi!

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
I have a lagless tv that I'm bringing to this tourney, but I don't have a Wii to go along with it. Any of you want to bring your Wii for PM or Brawl? We can split the door fee.

Just to let you know, the tv is a larger one and it only has two ports. A video(yellow) and audio(white) port, I know it works perfectly for tourneys and works with Wii because I took the tv to a tourney before.

Last edited:

Mister the Wizard

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5472-7432-3401
I have a lagless tv that I'm bringing to this tourney, but I don't have a Wii to go along with it. Any of you want to bring your Wii for PM or Brawl? We can split the door fee.

Just to let you know, the tv is a larger one and it only has two ports. A video(yellow) and audio(white) port, I know it works perfectly for tourneys and works with Wii because I took the tv to a tourney before.
Hey, I have my own Wii and TV, but I am bringing a friend who is able to bring his Wii but not his TV. Would you be able to do this for him? Share the door price that is?

Last edited:

Mister the Wizard

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5472-7432-3401
Hey everyone, I'm sorry but I have one more question. On the new prereg page there is some conflicting information. On this thread it says the tourney starts at 12 P.M., on the prereg page it says it starts at 9 A.M. I would really like to know which is true and what time the Project M. tournament will be starting as I will not be able to arrive until 11:30-12:00. This is kind of important because I'm bringing 4 other people with me, which makes up like a quarter of the entrants so far xD hope I can get this figured out, thanks.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
I asked that too, Br4n said to disregard that because it was made before he knew what the schedule would be. I suggest arriving before noon to register but Br4n said that the PM and Brawl tourney would start around 2 p.m.

I can tell this is your first tourney because you think that most of the entrants participate in the forum. Only a small percentage participate in the forums so my bet is that this tourney will get a nice turnout. |-)

My bet.
Melee gets 20-30 entrants
PM gets 40-50
Brawl gets 30-40.

I might be way off on the numbers but I think this turnout sheet would be the optimal turnout. But then again, I love my giant local/regional tourneys:-)

And yes, I will split the door fee with your friend.

Last edited:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I asked that too, Br4n said to disregard that because it was made before he knew what the schedule would be. I suggest arriving before noon to register but Br4n said that the PM and Brawl tourney would start around 2 p.m.

I can tell this is your first tourney because you think that most of the entrants participate in the forum. Only a small percentage participate in the forums so my bet is that this tourney will get a nice turnout. |-)

My bet.
Melee gets 20-30 entrants
PM gets 40-50
Brawl gets 30-40.

I might be way off on the numbers but I think this turnout sheet would be the optimal turnout. But then again, I love my giant local/regional tourneys:-)

And yes, I will split the door fee with your friend.
I think you're being way to generous with that number. And I'm hoping it isn't a big turn out. The smaller the better imo. More chairs, more time to play friendlies among other things.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing you all. Look for the guy who plays with a vulgar tag. That's probably me.

Mister the Wizard

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5472-7432-3401
I think you're being way to generous with that number. And I'm hoping it isn't a big turn out. The smaller the better imo. More chairs, more time to play friendlies among other things.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing you all. Look for the guy who plays with a vulgar tag. That's probably me.
Yeah, I was about to say 50 seems a bit overkill. I'm SUPER excited to meet you all, and yes this is my first tournament. Look for the Lucas player with the Wizrd tag and make sure you guys say hi! I will try and be there around 12-12:30 Also, some other conflicting info, is the tourney $25 or $20? I have a set up so it will be $10 for me but I have friends coming who need to know. Thanks for putting up with me you guys ^-^

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
You should be fine. Especially if you're just there for PM. Since PM starts late we'll probably accept late registration for it.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
With a set up, you pay $10 for each game you enter. Without a set up you pay 10$ + 10$ for each game you sign up for. So bringing a set up saves you $10 but the events still cost something.

Top Bottom