• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 3, 2014] WHOBO: MLG Houston Special Edition! Brawl/Melee/PM/64/PSA! $300 pot bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
@Airbrush_King I was referring to tournament participants who pay at the door. We can do that right? Would we just have to buy a wrist band each day for 20$?

Also, since I take it you guys didn't reach your max of 200 registrations online, are you going to turn away people that show up at the door once you've reached that limit of 200? That'd really suck for people that are going to be driving 5+ hours to compete... like ya'know, my group and I.

You are fine dude. I'm not gonna tell you to gtfo just cause we are over the limit.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm looking for a teammate in Melee, 64, and Low Tiers

I main Edgeguarding Asshole Kirby in 64, **** Your Bair Jigglypuff in Melee, and Jigglypuff was my legitimate main in Brawl for a while so i plan to use her in LT.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm also a dumb arse hole and forgot to print my paypal receipt, and now that I'm at the airport it might be hard to do. Can I show u guys the receipt email on my phone?

Rubix1387

Smash Rookie
I'm also a dumb arse hole and forgot to print my paypal receipt, and now that I'm at the airport it might be hard to do. Can I show u guys the receipt email on my phone?
o ****, i need a printer it sounds like.. and now i go through all my mail to find it!

Rubix1387

Smash Rookie
I live in Websterit is part of the Clear Lake area. I am not really locally known for Smash, but I am relatively known for UMvC3 and SF4. People call me "Cookie".
hey, me and a few friends are playing friendlies at my house in Pasadena to warm up if your interested. PM mainly. some Brawls later.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Doubles will be tomorrow.

Today's main focus is singles for all events.

Top Bottom