• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 13th, 2017] Throwdown in the Thunderdome #22 (Lodi, OH)

Beegs009

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. There has been a big change on the front page. As you seen "Wooster Throwdown" is no longer an event. Sadly, the card shop was closing down. This came out of nowhere as it was posted on the door this past tournament. Thankfully, Hoov, has started a tournament series out in Lodi which is about 15 minutes from the event. If anyone is concerned with it being soley a Smash 4 tournament, fear not since Melee will be there as well. It will literally be Wooster Throwdown but without time limits and with more players. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please address me or Hoov. We would be more than willing to help out. Thank you guys.

Mr.Cochise

Smash Cadet
Beegs009 Beegs009 the bi-weekly attendance might be smaller this week since cleveland clash is on the 19th. That date was set at least a month or two in advance though :\

Beegs009

Smash Apprentice
I would be down. Idk about Hoov but Wooster would be more than likely. We may have another event coming to Wooster this summer.

TheGreatBrendini

Smash Cadet
Wait, when you say Wooster may have another event coming in the summer are you referring to Massillon or different event. If it is different, is it going to be in Wooster or Lodi?

Beegs009

Smash Apprentice
Wait, when you say Wooster may have another event coming in the summer are you referring to Massillon or different event. If it is different, is it going to be in Wooster or Lodi?
Im right now working on it so it may be this June or late May. I'm sure I'll be linking it to this page as well.

Beegs009

Smash Apprentice
So are you guys still going to have events out in Lodi?
We switching every other weekend. This tournament is still going on but we now have a weekly every week for the Wooster Homies. I don't plan to be at all of them since I want our scene to grow hardcore. I'll probably be attending a lot of nationals and what not.

Beegs009

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. One more reminder about this weeks tournament. Smash 4 will be starting at 1:30pm while Melee will right 2:30pm. We have a tight ship to run that day since Hoov will be running the store as well as the show. If you haven't played a match in a hot minute, find him and see what's going on. Thanks guys I'm looking forward to seeing you all Saturday.

Top Bottom