• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7 Results!

th0rn

Smash Lord
lazy shoutouts

Pixel, banks, mike/hoggle/iceman/Bazzar/chosenone/gaymalestrippers - NSG IS TOO GOOD
darc- camping is gay
Dazwa- finally beat that peach
skler- you cost me 10 bucks... GGs
pat/jholla- playing brawl with you guys was rlly fun. LOL@ass
pc- u ****
cort- maybe pc will let me win next time =)
zoso- didnt play you as much as i wanted.. thx for the seeding LOOOL
trademark- i'll give you those falco friendlies nextt time
keny- nice seeing you, good friendlies
ironchief- hope you liked brawl LOL
jinx, if you even go on smashboards, ur falco is nasty
yoyo- nice to see you at a tourney, ur metaknight is getting scary
unknownforce- nice seeing you again, fun friendlies and some close tourney matches. Good set. You got me back in teams, just too bad the prize sucks for third lolol
hayato- i loved ur f-smashing in teams.. i would of liked to play you in singles =)
Guy that MM'd me- Your samus was rlly good, caught me off guard
Matt.zeb- Sorry i lied about not playing brawl and three stocking u with fox in a MM LOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL =)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Dave: Too good man, fun games at my house and always a learning experience, I can still **** your *** in padiddle no johns, you're always gonna be a scrub in that game.
I beat you 2-1 on the ride home. No johns.

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs!

Kevin: Ya, we never got to play each other 1v1, just a lot of team matches. Bowser's edgeguarding is too good *fair, fair, fair, fair*. Maybe next time I see you we can hijack a TV and play. Also, I challenge you to SC.

Dave: I totally didn't say hi to you. You look very intimidating >_>

Dazwa: I probably should have said hi so we could play some 1v1's and the 2v2 bowser team ditto.

Questor: The only person who I actually talked to really LOL. Thanks for the games and for teaming with me. I bet we really scared Hayato and Unknown ;)

Elen: Get better soon

Yo yo: I did not expect a good falcon to **** me especially since you play Bowser.

MattdotMcDonald's: Thanks for asking if I wanted to go, even though you asked everyone v_v

Anyone else I forgot, let me know.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
i suck at shoutouts

pat/pro- i'm still better than you

thorn - good stuff playin brawl. that chick with the wide load was amazing.

banks - dude you definitely should have owned that mamacita in her rice hole.

iron chef - your the man.

cog - dude, your beard harnesses the power of 3 chuck norrises. i would never cross you.

mattdotidkwtfpwnedbbqftw - your name is long. we didnt play in the tourny this time oddly.

aoi - you definitely caught me off guard. played very well. gj taking me out but it wont happen again : ). you play well against space animals i can tell.

PC christopher - gj taking me out you also caught me off guard : P. falco pwnage next time i request some dittos if you would be so kind.

cobra - nice playing you in teams.

skler - same with you. dude your sick at brawl. im pretty sure your the 3rd best in the world under the combo-nation.

arc - arcmode is the man also.

yander - your falcon is sick, man. you may just need some confidence and you will own mofos.

jinx - i wish we played some 1v1s. lets get down on some brawl.

zoso - good seeing you again man. our talk definitely had me thinking because i definitely play better when i'm more relaxed.

unknown - fun playing with you. we definitely need to play some brawl and get ahead of everyone else haha. i'm sure ill see you around.

**** tom - keep eatin that bike and buildup that fart power son! little poots wont do ****.

hayato - !!!!! i thought we had you in teams. your marf is too trixie for pat/old lol. and i suck.

darc - dude your badge is sick!

cort - your badge is sick too! sorry i slacked in brawl teams.

dazwa - i need your lower half to be my sig. can you make it happen?

pine - you were there? if not why are you getting shout outs lol you must be pretty cool.

there was some dude i played a bunch of friendlies with. i forgot to ask your name.

mr. wigz - nice lucario

hoogle - i cant put a face with the name.

elen - i didnt see much of you. but it was cool seein you anyway.

KDJ - good seein ya dan. your still #1 in my book.

kevin M - i gotta check out your brawl bowzer. must be secksie as hell. my junk is ranked #0 lol.

redsoxfan - good seein you again. you looked pretty decent at brawl.

yoyo - good seeing you again too. i wish i seen you play brawl im sure you pretty sick.

thats alot of mofos. this is my first and probably last full shoutout lol. if i left someone out its because i got bored of writing so sorry.

brawl at my house sat.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Heh well like I said before this event was simply amazing. The smash community is clearly amazing these days. It was so weird how fast the time flew, but it just seemed like nonstop action the whole time. I was always rushing from my melee matches to the brawl line and trying to talk to people in between, but I wasn't always successful! My apologies for those of you I didn't have a chance to speak to more frequently, but as always it was a pleasure to see and speak with everyone I did get the chance to talk to.

Emmy-Thanks again for the ride and for being an all around really cool person. You and Lowell are great company indeed. I don't know how we always end up never playing during tournaments, but feel free to ask me for a match or something if you want to play. It was also hysterical to see that Zelda may be better than Sheik in brawl. Perhaps that means you will play a better Sheik in brawl?

Lowell-Glad to see you had a good time with Brawl and melee as well. I still can't believe some of the crazy stuff you pull once in a while, like the triple backair to ledge upair on me in teams haha very good team matches and you guys owned us in the friendly matches after. I'd rank you high up there in terms of best people ever. We are also one heck of a Metaknight team, even though you did most of the work.

Kevin-Very fun team matches, and it was great seeing you again. You and Lowell could be one heck of a team with some practice, and your jiggly is nasty in teams heh. Like Lowell, you are ranked one of the best people ever heh.

Dave-Barely saw you, but your Wario is amazing. It was a pleasure during the brief moments we talked though heh I was being perfectly honest when I couldn't make up my mind about singles I'm really indecisive and was sort of talking out loud. Good seeing you.

Oh man, I better start making these shorter...
AOI-Gg's, your Fox surprised me its quite good. You also seem like a cool guy.
Nuro-You can do some pretty cool Jungle Japes tricks, but those stupid clap traps were on my side for some reason. Gg's, and it was nice meeting you (your Snake is good at Brawl too!)
Hayato-Super cool guy as always sorry I let you down in singles but at least we finally broke our running curse of 4th place finishes in teams! Remember at Gauntlet how we beat the team that got 1st and still got 4th? The curse is finally lifted. Good singles matches though it's always fun playing and teaming with ya.
Banks-Super close matches! You have some really cool tricks to get grabs in and your cc of those dash attacks is a nice trick too. I predict you'll get me next time in another super close match. As awesome a guy as always heh Northeast would end up with the worlds best sheik ditto players if melee continued on!
Dazwa-Also close matches. I have no idea how I suddenly got so good on Brinstar but somehow I finally pulled off a bunch of combos I had thought of some time back and never got to use in game. Like Banks your Sheik is really good I like it how all of us play Sheik different ways (your downair trick on the platform against a shielding player is so cool). Another genuinely great guy. Like Banks you'll beat me next time.
Thorn-Yet again more close matches. I thought Doc would be my answer to dangerous space animals but your spacing was too good and my cape was worthless haha. I was hoping for the edgeguard at the end but you were smart and stayed in the middle. Our matches were a lot of fun heh I just wish I could have seen you and Cort play again!
Jinx-Holy crap, you almost made an insane comeback that first match! Really good seeing you again after over a year (much like Dan heh) We should play poker sometime on pokerstars for sure. Feel free to give me a message on AIM any time.
Cort-I hear your good at this game. I wonder if we'll ever get to play a match again heh we never seem to be able to get friendlies in. Grats on your win, you definitely deserve it. One of these days I'll get to visit you in CT (I hope).
Pc.Chris-Thanks for the compliements and for showing us how awesome Kirby is in Brawl haha I wonder how he will end up ranking on the tiers this time around. Another cool smasher lol it sure seems we have a lot of them!
Elen-Didn't get to see much of you, but great job running the event. Same to Tom and Matt (sorry about the order mixup I'll john it on the loud room heh), both of whom I didn't see much of either. We need to get more friendlies in guys! Also, good stuff in teams Elen you and Dan are too good!
Dan-Great seeing you again after over a year haha it was fun playing your sheik again and seeing how she should be played. The KoreanDJ challenge approached, and I chose to run away. I'll accept after we have an even amount of time to experience brawl lol you'd destroy me right now.
Pat/Pro and Jholla-Really intense team matches especially the first two. You guys are a lot of fun to play against and are further proof that smashers are amazing. Good stuff with the bracket help too Pat.
Redsoxfan-Also great seeing you again. I hope grad school goes well for you, and your current senior work sounds like it will be most enjoyable! Hope you are able to figure out the solution to those screens heh that would sure be something!
Skler-Barely saw you, which is really stupid. We need to play matches and mean bean machine next time!
Milktea-Didn't even really see you, which is also stupid. Next time!
Iceman-Good talking with you briefly in the Brawl lines. We never get to play it seems! Next time we'll have to make sure we get at least one match in.
Darc-I DID see you. Good teams matches heh I'm still amazed our first brawl matches ever ended in an 8 stock (almost!)
Iron and Pixel-You guys were there? Wtf I never saw you guys once.
Purplecobra-Briefly saw you. Good Brawl matches heh.
Mikemoney-Stupid item balls! You had that match if they weren't turned on!
Questor and Krazykirby-Good teams matches. We were kinda on a hot streak those two games but you guys were really good sports.
Cogsmooth-Good part of a match and good beard!

I suck at short shoutouts...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dazwa-Also close matches. I have no idea how I suddenly got so good on Brinstar but somehow I finally pulled off a bunch of combos I had thought of some time back and never got to use in game. Like Banks your Sheik is really good I like it how all of us play Sheik different ways (your downair trick on the platform against a shielding player is so cool). Another genuinely great guy. Like Banks you'll beat me next time.
platform dair trick?

and yeah, our set was great, and I hope to beat you next time, if we don't meet in the tournament then friendlies are due

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
"Questor and Krazykirby-Good teams matches. We were kinda on a hot streak those two games but you guys were really good sports. "

We're also not as good as you or Hayato. But still, next time we'll win for sure! By going double pichu or some crazy thing like that.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
platform dair trick?

and yeah, our set was great, and I hope to beat you next time, if we don't meet in the tournament then friendlies are due
On dreamland when I was on top of the platform my second stock you jumped up and downair'd. I shielded it, and you drifted just out of range of my grab and punished me for the miss.

Wow that's right Trademark, I hadn't realized it until now but your first event was my second to last before I went on hiatus. We did get to play in pools at the RI event though, so we've played twice I believe. Next event lets be sure to get in some friendlies.

Krazykirby-Sounds like fun! How about 4 Pichu's?

Banks

Smash Hero
Skler - did i rlly forget u LOL well good job beating jigglys and also i hope u recover from the razor gang war mouth cut!

unknown lol i forgot to apologize for standing on the top platform of brinstar and throwing needles for twenty minutes..i hate that stage =pp

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Four Pichu's is almost as good as four Bowsers. Almost.

Shoutouts:

Banks: I just can't handle your awesomeness. I totally leveled up from our match though, your marth definitely showed me first hand some things I need to fix. Thanks for beating me ^^

Yandr: We were way too close, you should have just killed me in the second match instead of letting me win so I thought I had a chance. Your falcon is scarily fast, I think you actually teleported at one point. Or I blinked. Either way, I shouldn't have been able to touch you. GG's.

Steve (Sheik I played in loser's brackets): Good games, your sheik is pretty good. Work on punishing missed attacks more.

Brawl Ftl (Jinx and Arc): lol, we took stocks as double bowser, therefore you guys lose. Good games, maybe next time we won't fail so much. But we'll still lose, you guys are too good.

The Ninja Turtles: Good games, we had fun, I hope you guys did too.

The Better Ninja Turtles (Hayato and Unknownforce): Good job owning us, you guys. I dunno why I picked Brinstar, but it's all good. Hope you guys had fun beating us to a pulp.

MattDotZeb: Stop being emo, or I will be forces to punch you. That's what I do to emo people. Also, lol @ your hair. Also Also, good job beating Ken Y.

Gutts: Good games, I can't believe I came back against your falco. We'll continue our set last time. I'm just glad I got to play you, we haven't played since you decimated me way back at the old GU tournaments.

Spaz: Marth vs Yoshi MM? $5.

Purple Cobra: We gotta Samus ditto next time.

AwesomeSean: Pikachu is definitely top tier, man. No other way you coulda beaten me. JK, good games, bowser is huge.

Mike$: Bowser is huge.

Nuro: Once I get Brawl, I'll make those snake techs work. Then he'll be even more beast.

Elen: What was with our not finishing a game? We're playing over break, for sure.

I'll write more shoutouts when I remember them and smashboards decides not to eat my posts for hours.

Roman.

Smash Champion
shoutouts (does anybody even know me?)

Zoso: Why didn't we do friendlies?

Matt: Awesome set vs. ken y. That got very intense towards the end. FALCON PUNCH!!

P$thead: I love how you play your samus, awesome friendlies.

Cogsmooch: Real close games. I kept on glancing at your beard, it's really interesting. I like it, where do I find one for myself? Hope there aren't any hard feelings, I was acting like a **** after words. <3?

Elen, ****, and Matt: Awesome job running the tourney, glad to see no laptop crashes. Next time.... more setups!

Cort: You knocked me out of winners bracket and it was awesome doing falcon/marth dittos. Gratz on first!

PC: I didn't see you except on two occasion. 1. Your kirby v. milktea, godly match! 2. I laughed my *** off when you were sitting on some random chair and offered everyone around you to sit down but nobody would accept. I don't know why, I didn't see a crown around your head or anything.

That shiek I played at like 10:30 pm that had all the chains on his pants (REMIND ME YOUR NAME!): Ummm you ***** my falcon even though I won, I got mad lucky. You took 3 stocks off of me in literally 20 seconds.

3x: We didn't do our moneymatches but I still four stocked your falco with marth. Then your ganon four stocked my falcon so I cried. Thanks *******.

Pat/old: Nice pants! LOL

Anyone else I forgot: Cool

Awesome tourney, I hope MM8 will be as good.

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
who the **** was the getbackers team, there better be a good response
mattdotzeb killin it like always
sorry to people who asked me for a ride i was still grounded from driving for sketchy ****

p-mc

Smash Rookie
Peter: nice seeing you, we need to play!
good to see you too man, we'll definitely play sometime, I'll try to come to the next Mass Madness.

Shout out to everyone there, saw some really good matches, wish I stuck around to play a little more but I had to take off.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cogsmooch: Real close games. I kept on glancing at your beard, it's really interesting. I like it, where do I find one for myself? Hope there aren't any hard feelings, I was acting like a **** after words. <3?
who are you? oh Poma? lol @ you being intimidated by me because you see me post a lot. next time pay attention to my tourney placings :) you weren't acting like anything afterwards. I was pissed, though. GG and like I said we need to falcon ditto

Jinx

Smash Journeyman
Pretty fun, but 13th? Lol.

Shout outz:
_________

Arc - (figure I'ma post shout outz by everyone's SWF name & not real name, so I'ma stick 2 that pattern) thanks for drivin me. We did pretty good in teams for never having teamed before. You gotta come over & play more Brawl for realz. =P

Yandr - ggs, too good now.

Grace - practice more vs Falco/Sheik. =P

Milktea - first (after the kids I came with) b/c you were amazing. After watchin you beast on S. Tom, I was thinkin "wow, she got nastier, but I'll handle that." Then I hadda play you & ****, that Peach is fast. Good games though, & lol @ never pickin Mute City again.

Cort - fun team games even though you & PC weren't tryin with double Puff. Probably a good thing we didn't play 1v1, or you would've stomped me like last time we played.

P Seeeeeeeeaaaaa - always good seein you. Definitely had been too long. Guess I should thank you for tellin me to go to this tourney in the first place (I pretty much only went in case you needed a place to stay). Anyways, good games, that Falcon is scary. Too bad (for me) you had **** to do and had to find a ride back home after the tourney instead of stayin here & stompin me in Brawl all night. Anytime you need a place 2 stay, you can hit me up.

Thorn - lol, good games. Watchin The Amazing Thorn play always keeps me entertained. I could prob watch that Falco all day (or play Falco dittos vs you). Go get Brawl & we'll Falco ditto. =P

Bobby Banks - stomped me hard in friendlies too. You & your bro are 2 good. Good team games.

Darc - ggs. That Puff is scary. F Fox though.

Dazwa - don't think we played, but you would've stomped me anyways.

Kirbysan - stomped me in friendlies, just like back in the day.

Unknownforce - good games, just like old times. Added you on AIM (again), so I'll hit you up sometime.

Zoso - always fun playin you & your gimpy *** Marth. Btw, I was tryin 2 see how I'd do without usin Falco's SHL (if you were wondering). Also, your tech chasing/punishing is pretty nasty.

Lowell - good seein u again 2. Too bad we didn't get 2 play. =\

Pat/Pro & JHolla of the Combo Nation - we didn't play much (only a team game or 2 with JHolla). I added you on AIM JH so I'll hit you up & you can lemme know if you guyz wanna come up & play Brawl sometime.

Elen - ggs, that Fox is pretty nice (& shine happy).

Ken Y - nice meetin you, even though I don't think we got to play. Next time (if there is one). =P

Luigi player whose name I never caught - good games, I was pretty shocked at how well you did vs my Marth (especially since you beat me & should've had the other match as well) since Marth stomps on Luigi pretty hard with his range.

Skler + teammate - ggs in teams. Why did you switch to Samus though, Skler? You Link is much more beastly. =P

Fox + Marth team - ggs in teams as well. Rainbow Cruise was dumb though; next time pick a real stage. =P
_________

Think that's about everyone...

awsmsean

Smash Ace
Pretty fun, but 13th? Lol.

Shout outz:
_________

Arc - (figure I'ma post shout outz by everyone's SWF name & not real name, so I'ma stick 2 that pattern) thanks for drivin me. We did pretty good in teams for never having teamed before. You gotta come over & play more Brawl for realz. =P

Yandr - ggs, too good now.

Grace - practice more vs Falco/Sheik. =P

Milktea - first (after the kids I came with) b/c you were amazing. After watchin you beast on S. Tom, I was thinkin "wow, she got nastier, but I'll handle that." Then I hadda play you & ****, that Peach is fast. Good games though, & lol @ never pickin Mute City again.

Cort - fun team games even though you & PC weren't tryin with double Puff. Probably a good thing we didn't play 1v1, or you would've stomped me like last time we played.

P Seeeeeeeeaaaaa - always good seein you. Definitely had been too long. Guess I should thank you for tellin me to go to this tourney in the first place (I pretty much only went in case you needed a place to stay). Anyways, good games, that Falcon is scary. Too bad (for me) you had **** to do and had to find a ride back home after the tourney instead of stayin here & stompin me in Brawl all night. Anytime you need a place 2 stay, you can hit me up.

Thorn - lol, good games. Watchin The Amazing Thorn play always keeps me entertained. I could prob watch that Falco all day (or play Falco dittos vs you). Go get Brawl & we'll Falco ditto. =P

Bobby Banks - stomped me hard in friendlies too. You & your bro are 2 good. Good team games.

Darc - ggs. That Puff is scary. F Fox though.

Dazwa - don't think we played, but you would've stomped me anyways.

Kirbysan - stomped me in friendlies, just like back in the day.

Unknownforce - good games, just like old times. Added you on AIM (again), so I'll hit you up sometime.

Zoso - always fun playin you & your gimpy *** Marth. Btw, I was tryin 2 see how I'd do without usin Falco's SHL (if you were wondering). Also, your tech chasing/punishing is pretty nasty.

Lowell - good seein u again 2. Too bad we didn't get 2 play. =\

Pat/Pro & JHolla of the Combo Nation - we didn't play much (only a team game or 2 with JHolla). I added you on AIM JH so I'll hit you up & you can lemme know if you guyz wanna come up & play Brawl sometime.

Elen - ggs, that Fox is pretty nice (& shine happy).

Ken Y - nice meetin you, even though I don't think we got to play. Next time (if there is one). =P

Luigi player whose name I never caught - good games, I was pretty shocked at how well you did vs my Marth (especially since you beat me & should've had the other match as well) since Marth stomps on Luigi pretty hard with his range.

Skler + teammate - ggs in teams. Why did you switch to Samus though, Skler? You Link is much more beastly. =P

Fox + Marth team - ggs in teams as well. Rainbow Cruise was dumb though; next time pick a real stage. =P
_________

Think that's about everyone...

I'm the luigi. ggs jinx.

ThePurpleCobra

Smash Apprentice
"Skler + teammate - ggs in teams. Why did you switch to Samus though, Skler? You Link is much more beastly. =P"

his samus is better, he is just in denial

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Budai if you see this please post me and Yo-yos double bowser videos

Fortress to F-smash is broken

oh i should add

Milktea stop hitting on me and Maine, obviously <_<

/random shot at milktea <3

ThreeX

Smash Lord
i'm not gonna lie, milktea that's a sick sig @___@ lol <-- off-topic.. err lemme go on topic HEY MM WAS AWESOME!!

Top Bottom