• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 7 Results!

Elen

Smash Lord
Singles

1: BB Coach Kamogawa (Cort) ($316.80)
2: BB Takamura (PC Chris) ($172.80)
3: BB Sawamura (th0rn) ($86.40)
4: Deadmoney (Unknownforce)
5: Splinter (Hayato)
5: BB Makunouchi Ippo (Skler)
7: BB Date Eiji (Dazwa)
7: BB Kobashi (Darc)
9: BB Mashiba (Bank$)
9: Trademark
9: BB Ricardo Martinez (Elen)
9: BB Miyata (Pat/Old)
13: Jinx
13: Brox
13: BB Sendo (ZoSo)
13: Jason Ozuma (AOI)
17: Nuro
17: BB kumi (milkmoney)
17: Budai
17: Arcnatural
17: pixel
17: Ir0nChef
17: Yandr
17: JHolla
25: Mike$
25: Ken Y
25: P$THead
25: Iceman
25: Hero
25: Pipe
25: Awesome Sean
25: Mr Wiggz
33: Strawhat
33: Mac
33: 3x
33: Brian T
33: Spife
33: BB Vorg Zangief (Mattdotzeb)
33: Poma
33: Weeaboo
33: Pinky
33: Peanut
33: J low
33: Parlnock
33: PurpleCobra
33: Questor
33: Jeff
33: Gin
49: PC's Watchdog (Aesir)
49: Kudus
49: Silver
49: Mooj
49: Jordan
49: Eden
49: BB Fujii (Cogsmooch)
49: Cow
49: Peter
49: Siufong Tran
49: BB Aoki (KevinM)
49: Even
49: Sillyputty
49: Steve
49: Peachkid
49: Cire
65: Dutts
65: Spaz
65: Leeman Tran
65: Elyk
65: Fizz
65: Josh
65: London
65: Dylan

Doubles

1: Final FantaCDs nuts ($100.80) (Cort+PC Chris)
2: Zorro ($50.40) (Elen+KoreanDJ)
3: The better ninja turtles ($16.80) (Hayato+Unknownforce)
4: Fleshwang (th0rn+Bank$)
5: Brawl Ftl (Arcnatural+Jinx)
5: Combo-Nation (Pat/Pro+JHolla)
7: shh its mewtwoking (Skler+PurpleCobra)
7: What kind of fish (KevinM+Yoyo(?))
9: Double Bowser
9: White Rhino
9: Get Backers
9: Stop bein hatian (Vigiliante(**** tom) and AOI)
13: Me and him
13: Team Pterodactyl
13: Speed racer abortion clinic (Mattdotlate and someone else)
13: Team The Claw
17: Electroblade
17: beam swords only
17: It's a trap!
17: Ninja Turtles
17: Fluffy bunnies

Sorry I took so long ^^ I was sick and lazy ;) Shoutouts later :]

ThePurpleCobra

Smash Apprentice
Shout outz!

skler- good **** in teams son. we totally woulda beat combonation if i didnt blueball you lolz

pine- ur nephew better not have a birthday @ lobster 2!

banks- as always, great cobra banks male bonding time

pixel & 1ceman- sorry my diddy was too much for you guys and me and skler won the brawl mm! sky thinks he carried the team but clearly it was my diddy

dazwa- sleepyk out did himself getting you that lobster hat

ken y- i almost had you in singles! close matches, at least i got my revenge in teamz

jholla and pat/old- good to see the return of combonation. you might not have won but u had teh best muscles by far.

kev m- im guna ask m2k if samus can do any gay **** vs bowser lol lol

milktea- thanks for avenging me and beating keny. see you at lobstahhh, were guna get sushi this time 4 shooo

assman(awesomesean)- luigi is so slippery i can up+b you! didnt stop me from trying though lolz

PC- your kirby is garbage in brawl, my diddy wasnt trying, he was jsut trying to trip u wit bananas all game lolz

Cogsmoooocch- that counterpick ahhhhu totally woulda won if i wasnt stupid and had coached u!

any1 that i beat- i hope to see you at the next mass madness!!!!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Heh, any chance my name can be included in the results? unknown bb or something? I feel weird being one of the only non bb's in there (did I pass the initiation by buying MattDotHungry his McDonalds?)

So many shoutouts, but I don't have much time now. They will be up soon.

Elen

Smash Lord
Heh, any chance my name can be included in the results? unknown bb or something? I feel weird being one of the only non bb's in there (did I pass the initiation by buying MattDotHungry his McDonalds?)

I threw in Unknownforce next to your name ^^ You can't be a BB until you have an official Boxman sig though :O

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
official boxman sigs have been put on hold due to loss of the blade breakers template

allowing unknownforce BB privileges is awwwriiight in my book

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Was a great tournament.

Thanks for teaming with me Jinx, too bad I suck horribly at teams with Marth and we lost every single first match that mattered XD. But switching to Fox fixed that.

Cort: I hope I scared you a tiny bit in the bracket, I had a lot of fun comboing you. Your combos and edgegaurding were great in singles and teams. Grats on your singles/teams win!

KDJ: Thanks for the friendlies, and amazing comboes. Whenever you were 2 v1 (grats Elen) I always thought you were going to hit the other Peach... Mindgames.

PC: Thanks for the bunch of friendlies at the end, everyone you play is too precise @.@; I kept waiting for you or Cort to try to duck so I could pull out my amazing dash grab in your teams jiggly duo... but you had other tricks up your sleeves.

Zoso: I wish I had your reaction time on tech chases.............. Thanks for the ton of friendlies and tips.

Elen:
S
H
I
N
E
thanks for the friendlies!

MattdotZeb/SpicTom/Elen: Greatly run tournament, was surprised that this was the best one so far and we had even less setups...

Pat/old + Jholla: Great to see you guys again (glad I didn't have to play you in bracket, I hate always losing high % last round every single time I play you guys).

Skler/TPC: Great teams! I was worried when you both went Samus and counterpicked Kongo, the matches were really close!

Questor/histeamspartner: Thanks for talking sh*T in teams against me and Jinx when you went double bowser on Yoshi's story. Was funny when you accused us of trying!

Darc: I saw you once! ButnothinghappenedandmaybeIshouldgotoLobstahsoIcanplayyou?

Dazwa: ^ nice hat.

Thorn/Banks: Great teams, next time I'll try to hit you guys rather than run around the stage in panic.

I missed a couple of people, but I don't know their gamertags so everything I would say would be placed here....

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Zoso: I wish I had your reaction time on tech chases.............. Thanks for the ton of friendlies and tips.
My reaction time isn't above average. It's more a matter of focusing on where they tech, rather than where you want them to tech (if that makes sense). Just keep your wits about you and you should be able to do it with some practice.

Banks

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

th0rn: yay 4th in teams too goot we almost had third i should stop jumping into upairs /john. We did good buddo hope u enjoy ur singles munny.

Cort: good job winning you are too goot, nice seeing you and getting some quality huggles. and good playing you for one and a half games I try my best to do well in friendlies with u <3

PC: yea i'm no falco slayer I take it back, sorry I didn't put up a better fight. The people watching and going "ohhh" doesn't help it makes me not want to look stupid and sucky and I guess I ended up doing so anyway. Great to see you again, at least I sexed up your falcon a little bit lol =/

Milktea: you are real good if I wasn't me I would've rooted for you to win vs me, sorry you killed yourself second game, I really thought you coulda had it after that low % back air kill. Third game would have been ball to the wallz tho. nice chatting and getting my abs felt LOL stop sitting on DDR and pondering the meaning of life.

Ken Y : good stuff guys ken good mm mario vs ganon it was a truly classic battle of average characters! i hope u keep coming to stuff u r too good to have at these events

wigz: god to see u too we should play next time lol

kevinM: good matches u r too good how did u lose to zeb that one time?! u should **** kidz

zeb/tom: good job running stuff with elen nice playing u tom DK lolz

yoyo: ur bowser is pretty crazed nice playing u

arc: close teams games nice fox and marth gj beating pixel =(

Unknownforce: you are basically a blade breaker lulz. Good stuff being so good after long breaks. I really hate sheik dittos but I did have fun playing you, and it hurts to lose when its so close. But good shiz cuz u went on to beat Daz by the same lava induced brinstar strat. too clever indeed!

Hayato: didnt get to play you too too much but nice talking to you and good job beasting like always, close teams games ur marth is CHEEP

Dazwa: lobster hat was scary and awesome, u r a menace to society at posing for pictures. a true kodak moment.

Darc: great to see u didnt play u but i always do so i guess it was good i didnt need to get rested by you in tourney. you cant sweat the losses too much young padawan, otherwise everyone besides 1 ppl would be sad at every event LOL

Pixel: thanks for the ride it was too fun going to a tourney with the classic NSG like old times. way too funny nuts talk on the way home.

Iceman: stop destroying newcomers in tournament =p I saw your glee after 8 stocking little kids rofl good stuff in brawl your ROB was sick. i'm sure you will be awesome at that game u r rlly into it. ...really really into it.

pat/pro: Altho my win may be tainted by that little boy running thru our area, u cant deny the power of a 3 stock comeback. tee hee. but rlly good matches, you would so be my rival if this was on tia.

jholla: best moment of tourne was checkin out dat rice hole and leg braced hottie. I'll probly have to upload that picture u got. SOO SMEXY

Jinx: good seeing and playing you again, you dont rlly stink at melee like u say u do =p close teams games too

gutts: sucks that u got DQ'd but good playing you. keep on playing and you will improve eventually and start owning kids like cottage cheez yo

hero: nice playing u man good stuff in tourney u put up a good fight vs the pixelator. hope to play u again in the future u r improving quick.

zoso: great to see you as always, your fox is still real gay, stop messin up mah vcr yo lulz.

questor: sorry u had to get banks'd but i've seen u play other ppl and u got some mad movez

purple cobra: we have such a bond we should be named james. GET IT?! ur samus is one o them beasts who tears up flesh with their sharp power beams.

ironcheif: good seeing u again u musta wobbled some maw****as up in dat place

brox: you musta wobbled some maw****as up in dat place. yea thats right i have an IC specific shoutout.

elen + KDJ: second game = ********. so many suicides and gimps idk what was even going on. it was like a ten second game and u guys won by three stock. dont even know what happened. BLUR

everyone else nice seeing you I probly didn't talk to you too much lolz if i did and i forgot **** slap me and ill add some peeps

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

You got me cheeseburgers.
I asked for double cheeseburgers.
YOU LOSE.
nah i don't care its cool

ThreeX

Smash Lord
sick tourney, wish i would have had more friendlies with other people, but still fun :D

Matt - gj wit tourney, but im pretty pissed we didn't have ONE friendly.. afraid of my falco? >.>; lol jk, oh and nice job on that MM wit ken.. sick come back :O

Elen- ^ same thing ><;

Ken Y - first time meeting you, you knocked me out of the tourney :( but they were some fun falco ditto's :D good sheeeeet, nice MM with matt

Ken Y's brother - sry, wasn't sure what your name was, i think it was charles? or charlie? @___@ **** i lose, but anyways, we didn't get to play (whew, i hate jiggs), but we did talk about brawl alot.. hah

Pat/pro - 2 things to say to you, your doc is pro, and nice pants...

jHOLLLLLLLLA- good **** coming back to smash :D pretty lame that you stopped playing ><; you better go to MM8 d00d :\

Hayato - gj placing 5th in singles and 3rd in doubles (nice team name too.. hah) btw, definately hit me up next time your having another smash-fest at your house or your brothers or something, that last time was fun :D I'll bring a set-up next time if so (even though brawl is coming out soon...)

ironchief - we never played but, your IC's are too **** for me anyways >< had a nice talk outside though.. hah, too bad about your car :

pothead - i think that was your name, had some nice friendlies with you, sick samus :D rofl @ you making my friend ( the kid that plays fox) like cry after you 3/4 stocked him acouple times.. lmfaooo good ****

awsmsean - we didn't get to do friendlies either :\ your luigi ***** dude, was looking forward to go against him with my falco, maybe you could have beat me again with a miss-fire :( maybe at MM8?

jinx - good to see you at another tourney :O did you stop playing? I remember seeing you at I think pat/pro n jholla's first camp combo, and watching you inspired me to continue playing falco.. lol too much **** @_@ too bad if you stopped :[

nuro - was watching you play brawl acouple times, sick snake.. lmao, all them explosives.. he looks like he might be good for teams? good sheeeet

ty game universe, matt, elen and **** for the tourney, can't wait for 8 :O hopefully i'll end up going... not positive lol :|

xHayatox

Smash Lord
my marf is not CHEEEP :p he soooo slooooow all he does is walk around and forward smash :) Th0rn! good job placing 3rd :) you lucky it wasnt me that you had to play hehe jk you probly woulda ***** me. just had to give unknown a chance thats all cuz im kind

pirow - sure thing mangz mite do it dis weekend but well see..

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey look KevinM's makin da shoutouts

Rhode Island
Dave: Too good man, fun games at my house and always a learning experience, I can still **** your *** in padiddle no johns, you're always gonna be a scrub in that game. Stop saying mean things to me :(

Lowell: Wow dude, finally got to team with you, and although we only broke out the double bowser's once look how scared teams were to even fathom facing us. I've never had Yoshi's banned so many times. You know for not teaming all that much we didn't do half bad. Double Bowser is too goot!

Kyle: Man it was fun seeing and playing you again, always a pleasure. We need to hang out some more, I want to play you more often. Sorry my jiggs is so gay in teams haha oh well you and Hayato are too goot. Shame RI had to take RI out in that one but you guys repped well. The friendlies after were too goot, my pika *****! lol

Emmy: You were like MIA most of the tourney haha but it was nice seeing you again and the team friendlies were fun, you just can't beat team F*CK SH*T me and pipe **** everyone on screen including each other.

Mass

Elen: Wonderfully run tournament good sir, but we didn't get to play =(. Ahh well it was fun seeing you again and i loved busting your chops about team brackets hey no location johns :chuckle: Well next time for sure we'll get to play and hopefully you can come down to RI during february, Mi casa su casa amigo.

Dan: This man is too good at Brawl, cept my Bowser went undefeated, get at me even with your landmaster trixies. Always a pleasure to see you Dan good to see you in the smash world again, and hopefully we can play sometime, you were my first tournament match ever after all. Lemme get at that DK again :laugh:

Budai: Good stuff ****** Skler, you can't take my jiggs still /esticle friendly jokes <_< lol

Matt.RapedbyBowser: Nuff Said by name' No but seriously, well run tourney for the lack of set-ups and you seriously got ***** by me and Lowell repeatedly.. better conform next time buddy

****.Tom: I didn't like see or play you at all this tournament, this makes me sad :(

Hayato: The teams matches were hella close man, and hella fun you're always fun to play against, and your peach is too good.. stop with the whorenadoing against are bowsers =( We need to play singles matches some time, but always a pleasure seeing you.

Patrick Professional: Always a pleasure seeing you, we didn't get to play melee but you beat my GaW in brawl, you should just be thanking the lord it wasn't my bowser, otherwise lucas would have just been *****

Johnathon Hollerback and his package
: Welcome back to the smash scene, always a pleasure though we didn't get to play either super smash broses.

Larry: Good seeing you again, i don't know how many matches we played in teams but it was fun, and i still **** you in starcraft.. gg <_<

CT

Trademark: Good tourney matches, sorry i was kinda out of it, you still would have ***** my marth though no johns. Why I didn't just go falco never ceases to confuse me, but you best get good at that match-up fast cause he's coming at you next time :D

Milktea: Yeah, i like barely saw you yesterday and you beat me in the one friendly we played =( You're just lucky it wasn't my bowser. We have seen that you're weak against them.

Cort: You're pretty good at this game i guess, kinda?

Pipe: OMG our team matches were probably the best times i've ever had playing this game. Grabbing him off my rest, killing each other way to many times and talking sh*t like noone's business, thats basically how we do it. To much fun man.
New Hampshire

Ken Y: We barely got to play, whats up with that, that means no MMs until next MM =( oh well good seeing you again and lol at you thinking i didn't remember you.

Mr. Wigz: Fun team friendlies, shame we didn't get to play our Bowser Ditto, though it was like all i played so you probably lucked out in that regard ;) next time for sure.

Skler: Hey, you pretty much make me laugh all the time and you best come down to RI some time for massive KevinM mean bean machine madness. <3 Nukka too good at your placings, i guess you're pretty good at link

Purple Cobra: Hey dude, you're samus is just inferior to my Bowser sorry man but you have to watch out for the F-SMASH RAWRR LOL Too good seeing you again man, I love New Hampshirans you guys are welcome down here any time. PS. My Link is better then sklers don't have to say it though but i'm sure i proved it.

Pine: Fail

Maine:

Dazwa: Hey dude, um you're like really good and you always make me laugh, lets go get trapped in subway again? Too good with the hat, we didn't get to play though =(

Darc: LOL at the boy meets world reference out in the snow, again way to be hilarious man. And i almost completely forgot about the captain falcon b-air till you brought it back.. lets play sometimes seriously. :D

Banks: Almost beat your marth with my falco, come on dude my teching is too goot Haha that was a hilarious match. You're a fantabolous person Hah too good man.

Th0Rn: I didn't like see you at all, so just assume i would have ***** you.

Iron Chief:
See Above

Th0rn and Iron Chief:
<3

Um i think i got everyone but yeah if i missed someone just let me know

I'm also avoiding doing homework

I also **** at brawl since my Bowser is undefeated, get at me.

Brox

Smash Rookie
Had an awesome time for my first tourney, def gonna try to make it to later ones. Brawl was amazing. I wish I could have stayed for friendlies but had to catch the commuter rail out >.<. Def gonna try to get more in next time.

Great job to everyone who organized the tourney.

Matt: Thanks for the ride (too good) to the place and for the awesome doubles brawl match.

Dazwa : Thanks for answering some of my questions and for the great match, Shield Break ftw!

Trademark: Had one of the best matches ive ever played against you. Hope to get another one in sometime!

Darc - Thanks for telling me what the hell a double blind is >>

Anyone I missed- Great matches to whoever I played, everyone was really good.

Again, had a blast and i hope to be coming to more tourneys now to improve my game =D

trademark0013

Smash Champion
PC: ur stories are too good

KevinM: lol. i'll be sure to get on that. get ur falco better

Trademark: good shiz getting 9th. ur so good

Brox: i'm very impressed wit ur play. hope to play u some more.

Dazwa: FINALLY GOT TO PLAY U!!! but u ***** me cuz ur good.

Darc: i have to play u someday

Zoso: our new mains are too good

Emmy: most fun i had all day was playing with u. fun times

Th0rn: i'da did that money match if i werent broke. also, i need to play u so i'm one step ahead of KevinM's falco :)

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!!!!

Mike Y- Thanks for the ride again man, truly appreciate it. LOL your mad young wtf!?

Trademark- Funny times on the ride back home thx as well to bad we didn't get to play any, for some reason i had a huge urge to play melee in the car ride back home even though we were leaving a tournament.

Elen-blink blink double shines too crazy. Good stuff running the tournament and close team matches =)

Mattdotzeb- i thought u were a girl at one point ROFL consider it a compliment ... somehow LOL

Cort- kits frickin amazing! LOL good job beating me and wolf in the same tournament:laugh: thanks for housing and everything as well. Feel beeter:(

Jinx- Good to see u again. You're still pretty **** good. sorry i couldn't stay as planned though falcon vs spacies on FD is too fun for both characters.

Milk$- Fun friendlies and stuff as usual LOL great pictures hahaha they're so good. tis always fun being around you. Maybe next time u can get my kirby down to 2 stock yes? :colorful: we need to practice more teams next time so we can beat darc/daz at lobster :D PING PING

Banks- Aww now i feel like a jerk. I was playing amazing and you weren't playing good so don't take it too hard. plus that stage is pretty good for falco IMO. Maybe u should try FOD or BF (even though i banned it). Anyways always fun talking to u. Your shoutouts are tooooo
funny. falco vs sheik rematch in brawl!!?

KDJ- Good seein' you again bro. You sir are craaazy. I wanted to play u in brawl tho =/

Arcnatural- Thanks again for offering housing. You surprised me in melee you're pretty good. should of had me on that one game LOL good friendlies. we'll play more next time

Darc- =[ Everyone has an off day. Skler has rly good spacing LOL. It was good seeing u mangz hope u liked my darc impression i've been practicing in front of my mirror for months.PLAY ME WITH JIGGZ IN FRIENDLIES :mad: *blames u for losing to mango*

Dazwa- You're hat ROFL i think cort set that picture as his desktop wallpaper hahaha. We didn't get to play or anything but it was still awesome getting to talk to u. We must play some moreeee next time =P *watches isai on poke'floats*

sean- you're awesome

Mike money- LOL LEARN TO DI NOOOB rofl seriously our matches would of probably been a lot closer if you di'd cuz my edge guarding is not so good =[.

Zoso- fun friendlies LOL i can do that matchup all day. We should of gone to friendlies since i ended up missing my train anyway. =(

Skler- Your spacing is so ricockulous with link LOL crazy good man. good seeing u again . glad your ok from that gang war.

PC dan- ME AND CORT MESSED U AND SKLER UP IN BRAWL TEAMS TOOOO GOOD

Pipe- Your hug was the best LOL

Aiser- step it up v_v LOL thx for crushing the pizza coupon i could of used it later =/

Thorn- i think u weren't playing as good as you normally do our last set =/ but good matches either way. next time i'll beat cort so you can have your epic rematch

Unknown Force- **** u did really well this tournament, good job taking out **** good players seems like you got off that rust from being out of the competitive scene for so long. Good matches in teams.

hayato- we didn't talk much =[ but i think i hugged u LOL or maybe i just imagined it.

Guy at framingham bus station- :(

Sorry if i left someone out i was basically on crack this whole tournament. didnt sleep friday night at all so my memory is quite fuzzy.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
hiii pc :] yeas i dont dink it was an imagination haha i got the wonderful hug from pc :bee: fun teams i enjoyed it my marf was so random with f smashes but it landed a buncha tips tho hehe we shall meet again sirr

gg combonation - i had high hopes for you i was hoping u beat us in teams :/ next time i expect u to beat us hehe

Elen

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!!!

KDJ - Fuganyama money match?!

Hayato - Try my new breakfast cerial. Hayato's! Too fackin goot for the heart.

PC+Cort - Teach me how to play against Peach guys ;_; Good stuff from both of you. Too good.

Skraaa - I renamed you btw. I'll get you one day :p

ZoSo - So how about those team friendlies. Love seein' you as always.

KevinM - YELLOW! That made me day.

Unknownforce - You did ridiculous again Kyle. Good stuff, wish we'd gotten to play some friendlies :[

Darc - Your still the best person ever. Except probably KevinM. I don't care what anyone else says.

Banks+th0rn - WTF happened in that second match. I think Dan is the only one who saw anything >.>

Arc+Yandr - Good games! Shineshine.

Mattdotearlierthanme - Thanks for making me run stuff with the flu! Go play brawl more scrubadubdub <3

Pipe - Good matches man. Stop killin yourself so our sets can be closer! Nice seeing you.

Gutts - Nice seeing you Sean. Get there earlier next time so I don't have to DQ you!

Ken Y - Finally showed up to something again! Good to see you again ^^

Cogsmooch - Thanks for not shaving your beard.

Trademark - You were on fire yesterday ^^ Enjoyed the few friendlies we got :]

Pat/Old - Gettin' too old.

JHolla - Glad to see you at something again : D Kits too goot.

Jinx - Your not all that rusty :p I enjoyed our matches.

AwesomeSean+Mike$ - Blinkblinkblinkblinkblink.

AOI - JASON OZUMA WINS *FLEX*

Game Universe People - Awesome as always. Giving me employee discounts is probably the coolest thing ever. I'll take all your twix bars.

That's enough shoutouts I think xD I had a lot of fun regardless of my flu ^^

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

Banks/Th0rn - your way too good for me
P.C. chris - thanks for the free chinese dinner
milktea - stop calling me poopman
dazwa - i'll be you in smash.....brawl
darc - i licked you
purple cobra - you barely won that brawl mm and i was rob....so don't get too cocky ;p
sklr - i did what you asked me to do at the tourney and it was nice talking to you (need to fight you next time we meet at a tourney)
brox - you should win the rookie of the tournament award
kdj - thanks for answering all of my info about brawl at the tournament
jhola/pat - i finally meet you guys in person and played against you at a brawl teams match
pixel - nice job getting 2 stocked by my shiek
zoso - nice job knocking both me and pixel out of the tournament

Skler

Smash Master
Great tourny everybody! Shoutouts tomorrow, hopefully.

P.S. Thank you Mr. Iceman.

Edit: Daz's Hank Hill avatar is way too good.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Pipe- LOOOOOL @ our ****ing adventure to Dominoe's GHADDD LOL. And NO I SHALL NEVAR TELL YOU. Thank you for giving me a ride :3.

Aiser: Ty for lying for me <3! And ty for giving me directions :D. Sheiks suck -_-. WOW, I'm still ****ing laughing about that paper crumpling thing you did at Quizno's HAHAHAHA OMFGGG LOOOOL XDDDD.

Darc: Meowww :3. It was good finally seeing you after missing you guys at Pound 3! UHHH. I don't know what to say since we talk all the time anyways LOL. UMM. Memorable moments: "Wtfffff.", *HUGTACKLE*, *poutyface*, "So...about that brawl...", "That's a belt...", your texts afterwards..:). See you soon babypuff :3.

Banks: Next time I'll get you :p, sandbagger haha. Your shoutout was too sweet. I will always molest you every tournament because your abs are too good...BUT THEY'RE GETTING SOFT WTF D:. I'll see you soon Banksy poo <3, pwomise! :3.

Dazwa: I fail at fixing lobster hats :(, at least you succeeded. It was a shame we couldn't obliterate Darc and PC in team friendlies, next time k? :D. Pshh, we'll **** them up then rip out our business cards LOLLLL. *FACE'd.*

Dan: You is silly! I will always help avenge you if I can, and also, definitely we are getting sushi next time we're in Maine :). Don't forget me, ya jerk!

Hoggle: Don't worry, I'll call you Hoggle from now on if it really bothers you that much =P.

KevinM: It was good seeing you again heh, even though yeah you're right, we hardly got a chance to hang out T___T. Mass Madness, as small as it may be, does indeed seem crowded hmm? Johns! Next time, Esticle, we're playing :), and you're pwning me wit cha Bowserrr!

Pine: FAIL (agreed with KevinM).

Skler: TOO GOOD. Too good. Where was your Beyblade, EHHHH? Should have battled with Darc's Jiggly LOOOOL.

PC Chris: WOWW, we **** in teams (even though it was just you) LOOOL. PING PING, amazing. We must do team friendlies next time buwaharhar, prepare to get pwned by me and T3H DAZ. That vitamin water was pretty **** btw. And LOOOL @ your shoutout to that creepy guy at the station, wtf with men hitting on you more than me LOL.

ZoSo: T___T, stop being so good. Fun matches haha, and also team friendlies :D. It's been a while since we've teamed =). Ohhh, and I put the picture up of you making the face HAHA, too good.

Jinx: TOO GOOD, you ***** my **** on Mute City T___T, never going there again LOL. It was good seeing you after sooo long haha. So I've improved, ne :p?

Spictom: I used your dollar to buy McDonalds! LOOOL, I think... Too good. Also, the alias milk$ is RAPESAUCE.

CT: RAPEEE. Don't worry, I didn't forget you guys :3 mewwwww.

Danny: It was good seeing you again after so long haha. YOU ACTUALLY TALKED TO ME THIS TIME, and no, I have yet to try Jack and whatever, what did you say again? LOOOL. Hahaha, too good. We should team <_< >_> LOL.

MattDotZeb: GOOD FASHION SENSE. Also, do you have any idea why I had to play Banks second? You guys better not have seeded me newbstyle -.-!

CogSmooch: Sidebangs plz.

Nuro: I STALK YOU.

To those I played! Good stuff :D, hope to see y'all again soon haha. Hope I didn't forget anyone, if so, forgive me :).

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Mattdotzeb- i thought u were a girl at one point ROFL consider it a compliment ... somehow LOL
And this is when you know you need a haircut; when PC Chris thinks you're a girl.

MattDotZeb: GOOD FASHION SENSE. Also, do you have any idea why I had to play Banks second? You guys better not have seeded me newbstyle -.-!
<3
Pat/Pro seeded it, not me.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
CogSmooch: Sidebangs plz.

sidebangz 4 lyf? your hair is too cute.

OK so I'm sorry for being such a butt at this tournament. To say I wasn't feeling it would be an understatement. Not being able to play any friendlies because there were 7 setups to 78 people didn't help, and then completely blowing it in tourney didn't help, and then it snowing like crazy made me just say **** it and leave. :(
BUT I <3 new england smashers... everyone is so cool.
Dan Cobra: you're the man, even though I didn't get a shoutout.
Daz: nice hat
Darc: nice face
Banks: nice shiek
thorn: nice i didn't talk to you at all
PC: you're really nice
Aesir: nice seeing you
Peter: nice seeing you, we need to play!
Pine: nice job not coming
Skler: I didn't talk to you which is not nice
Patrick/Josh/Pro/Holla: you guys are awesome, JHolla don't quit plz
Pinky: nice ganon
Toma? Poma?: falcon ditto MM plz? corneria...
Peach: you're ok I guess, roll to dsmash is good, but we might have to break up soon.
My beard: you're outta here
did I forget anyone?

I'm coming to Lobstah 2 and MM8, but probably not entering.

EDIT: Brawl is too fun. My Olimar is totally top tier.

Skler

Smash Master
Sklerouts!

Banks- You didn't shout out to me even though we are BEST BUDS.

Budai- Didn't see that one coming! GGs.

Cort- Good **** winning and nice job beating wolf!

Darc- Also didn't see that one coming.

Dazwa- You + Lobster Hat = amazing.

Iceman- You're pretty funny. Thanks for the post lol.

Iron Cheif- Samus vs ICs is gay but you had dominated my Link.

Jholla- You're lucky I didn't know how to steal lives in Brawl or me and thorn woulda tooled on you guys. Go to more tournaments!

KevinM- Way too good at Brawl. Bowser's upB is so broken! Nice job chugging BBQ sauce.

Milktea- You cheered against me :(.

Pat/Pro- Nice work on seeding. You're lucky I didn't know how to steal lives in Brawl or me and thorn woulda tooled on you guys.

PC Chris- Maybe one day you'll get as good as me with Link.

Pine- Too good.

Purple Cobra- Our team is too good. It just needs less blue ball.

Spife- Keep working on Link and Link mains shall one day dominate the smash scene.

Th0rn- Arggggg you defeated me again! Sorry I didn't know how to steal lives.

Zoso- Friendlies was too good, I've got no idea how I win and then lose in friendlies (not the restaurant).

Everybody else- Talk more!

ThePurpleCobra

Smash Apprentice
i totally shouted you out cog!
yeah i thought it ran really smoothly, i hope the next one is pools though even if milktea hates pools

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You edited me in which is cheating!
lol mute city seemed like a good choice... but I probably would have won if it was my marf or sheik.
what I really needed your coaching for was against that ganon >_>

Top Bottom