• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 16: MANGO MADNESS - Framingham, MA - June 13-14 - Melee and Brawl

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol this is some sort of fallacy.
Smash =/= If A>B, and B>C, then A>C.

Play style, match up, experience, stage and thinking (both comprehension and playing smart) go in to a match. If you guys were running a race it would be different, as chances are if Roman/Flaco can out run you and you can outrun Maf then Roman/Flaco can outrun Maf. But smash has to many variables to be able to make a claim like that.

BUT, Flaco will probably beat Maf, as Flaco has a few years on him. It'll get down to who knows the match up better I think (as in Maf better ****ing know the match up 200 times better than flaco or he's ****ed).
This is called Inui logic, Spife.

Nobody ...
REALLY??? Thanks for letting me know dude.

edit: I'm entering this as Couch(atemyankle)Smooch

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lol this is some sort of fallacy.
Smash =/= If A>B, and B>C, then A>C.

Play style, match up, experience, stage and thinking (both comprehension and playing smart) go in to a match. If you guys were running a race it would be different, as chances are if Roman/Flaco can out run you and you can outrun Maf then Roman/Flaco can outrun Maf. But smash has to many variables to be able to make a claim like that.

BUT, Flaco will probably beat Maf, as Flaco has a few years on him. It'll get down to who knows the match up better I think (as in Maf better ****ing know the match up 200 times better than flaco or he's ****ed).
You forgot that we don't even know who they'll be playing. I'm betting Flaco will go Marth, so unless Maf can play a perfect Fox or picks Sheik then he's got a snowcone's chance in a furnace lol.

Not saying that it'll be ****... but yeah... Flaco sandbags and two stocks me. lol.

buddy, you can't beat me. and I'm not saying "I don't KNOW about flaco", I'm saying I don't know the guy at all, and therefore will not money match him.
That's because you refuse to finish a fricken match kid. "OH NOO! I'm down to my last stock and he just smashed me out so far I can't get back! " *QUITS* "NO CONTEST"

Seriously. You John wayyyyyyyyyyy too much. I only beat you in every single friendly we had at SMB 3. (Unless you squeaked out a win that i don't remember... >.> ) The fact that I was doing it with Mewtwo is what you're sore about. I'll go Marth, since he's actually my main. Will that be better??

As for the MM, I don't money match people I know. You are just young and feel the need to prove something. Yup.

HYPE! MM16 is coming!!!!!!!!

R3N0

Smash Lord
sorry fellas i know you're all aching to team w/ reno but reno is taken.

see you guys sunday =D!

btw im gonna be like SO **** tired cuz im going to 6flags on the 13th =D harhahrharharh

hubble

Smash Ace
3/4 of us from Upstate New York are very interested in coming.

Me, RTF, and Foy.

Foy mentioned something about Mattdotzeb maybe being able to house us?

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
MDZ's mom owes me. I semi helped her move a couch. Its set. We got sleeping arrangements. I call dibs on a couch.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
*Reverts to 12 year old* He started it!

Nah, JK. Mafia will be amazing in a year or so. The kid's got natural talent. Johning just annoys me. That's all there is too it...
so youre talking **** to a 12 yr old? disgusting !

you sure you're not trying to prove something?

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
This is called Inui logic, Spife.

REALLY??? Thanks for letting me know dude.

edit: I'm entering this as Couch(atemyankle)Smooch
i jus thot u should know ahead of time since no1 will respond to that post

HEY I NEED A TEAMMATE!! (watch no1 answer) "karma"

R3N0

Smash Lord
OMG MM ME!!! PEOPLE!!!! PLZ!??!?!!

i know im riding on mogwais' mm train but MM me?!!? ANYONE?!?!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I might enter Melee singles and go all Marth. Dunno yet.

Also Matt, I'll probably review the ruleset for Brawl sometime this week because I forgot to take a look at it after you edited it in >_>

Banks

Smash Hero
I might enter Melee singles and go all Marth. Dunno yet.

Also Matt, I'll probably review the ruleset for Brawl sometime this week because I forgot to take a look at it after you edited it in >_>
i'm playing sheik vs marths. because thats just gay

but BANKS (PEACH) still stands

R3N0

Smash Lord
im playing all fox =D cept vs jiggs.. u get the sheik lol..~

yes to $0.25 mm

ZoSo

Smash Champion
btw im gonna be like SO **** tired cuz im going to 6flags on the 13th =D harhahrharharh
Prejohns.

I'm gonna use all Yoshi except in situations where it would be favorable for me to use another character.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
OOOOO HES CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!! (shadow)

ill MM kevinM

and banks you know how i main sheik and thats pretty much my only character (good character I mean)

lets do my marth vs your peach $3

if not your pika vs my jiggs in a pokemon duel

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
*Waves to Spife*

Mass players should stop bickering and just all MM me.
But bickering is so much fun! but really, no wonder it's always someone from outside MA that wins MM lol. Devided we fall. 0.o

so youre talking **** to a 12 yr old? disgusting !

you sure you're not trying to prove something?
UM... he's going to be 15. And I was replying to Banks by saying I was reverting to a 12 year old... that's what "reverting" means in this case... O.o lol.

I don't have anything to prove. I'm good but not the best, and I don't pretend to be anything else.

i hope theres pools at this for the **** of it

i'm entering as: Banks (Peach)

be scared
Banks plays Peach? But your Sheik is SO much fun to watch! :bee:

friendlies are one thing, but if you want to see me go at it, I'll go at it. If you're so confident, how about we put our money where our mouth's are? 5 dollar mm, best of five?
Indeed friendlies are one thing. But you forget that I've observed you playing seriously. We will have fun... you win, then I lose, and vice versa. It is just a game after all.

And in case you think I'm backing out... $5 it is.

OOOOO HES CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!! (shadow)
See above. :p

14th is coming!!!! :bee:

Top Bottom