• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i'll mm anyone in melee except darc, dazwa, th0rn, cort or pc chris, and i'll only mm eggm if i'm feeling rowdy and also not KDJ, but ANYONE ELSE IM FOREEAL
ill MM you if u use Ganon and i use falco

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i would but no one around me plays melee from what i can find its all brawl super lame like i want to play melee but i cant
ri0t you should learn zero suit samus she's really fun to play as

plus you could go around calling yourself zoot suit ri0t

that'd be awesome

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Everyone who posted so far, or has/will eventually post?

Can I increase it 25 more cents to make it a Marth Ditto Money Match?
If I go, I will definitely Marth Ditto you. Maybe not Money Match though, as my marth is gay gay gay gay gay

25 cents for everyone.

Spife

Smash Master
What's this about Darc's birthday? He was never born! He just kinda came out of the empty space in our space time thing. He's a cyborg with a robot for a dog and a dog for a robot. He microwaves the lasangia he eats inside of his torso (he's a microwave cyborg) and he plays in the nba under the name Jason Hart.

Should we celebrate his, "birthday" we would be supporting everything I just said, nonsense or otherwise. Do youreally want to suport robot dogs or dog robots? Do you? Really? Really really? Come on people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom