• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Letting go of the controller to get combo'd is my strategy! Give it back!

BTW Matt, how long does it take to get from your house to the T by various modes of transport?
Quincy Center, Quincy Adams, and Braintree on the red line all offer buses to my house.
Walking from Quincy Center/Adams is just about the same distance (bit short of a mile). Walking from Braintree is long, so don't do it.
Ride from Quincy Adams is 5 minutes, closest to my house. But you can't walk on the highway.
Bus is 10 minutes from Quincy Center. And just about 10 from Braintree too. From Adams you'd have to get a bus to Quincy Center (or a place 10 minutes walking distance from my house)

Banks

Smash Hero
i'm gonna **** everyone who comes to this im throwin money around like baseballs what what what hype ghypee hypee

Skler

Smash Master
Tich, I'd love to get Ogre Battle 64, SMRPG and Goldeneye 64 on my wii if it isn't too much trouble. I need to pimp dat shiznit fo real, ya dig?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Yeah, I finally graduated from being called MA's scrub at every tournament. I hardly play melee anymore though, since I lost my copy. I'll probably keep coming to these though.
Yes, you graduated, and I took your place. This is seriously my first real tournament. Ever.

I have played some more well-known competitive people on Wi-Fi and won, though. But, then again, Wi-Fi doesn't count.

Guess who's (most likely) gonna get raep'd?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Serris you play Brawl, nobody cares about you.

<3

No but seriously we're talking Melee here. Everyone is a scrub at Brawl because it's the most balanced game ever.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
No but seriously we're talking Melee here. Everyone is a scrub at Brawl because it's the most balanced game ever.
only time i will ever agree with him .. jk

tourny shuld be fun ill see if i can go not totally sure yet

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
if your doing a $10 Marth Ditto MM Matt.Zeb then no more free wii games for you!
if i wasnt a christian i would MM almost everyone

but im only doing the tournament .. with a small preaChing ;)

pixel i needa know if u wannateam ?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
not to put a damper on that statement but everyone else has gotten alot better so hes still at the same level compared to everyone else
not to put a damper on your statement but you haven't been to a tournament in like 13 months so how would you even know?

I might come :D.
**** why do you pick the one I'm not going to be at

if i wasnt a christian i would MM almost everyone

but im only doing the tournament .. with a small preaChing ;)

pixel i needa know if u wannateam ?
what does this mean? keny man Jesus ain't against money matches.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
not to put a damper on your statement but you haven't been to a tournament in like 13 months so how would you even know?

what does this mean? keny man Jesus ain't against money matches.
on ur 1st statement thats true ouchies

on ur 2nd, are you sure? bcuz if it is then this is my line of MM's

Tich $5 marth dittos
Kyu Puff IC dittos $1
skler?
roman?
spife?
greenarcher?
eggm? ( no more then $1 since i know id lose)

tell me if ur right Cog

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
somethings i wanna know

is pine going?
cobra?

becuz if yesss ...

:)

ri0t

Smash Cadet
i know you prob. heard this like a million times out of me but i am deff. going to this one without a doubt.:laugh::laugh:

Banks

Smash Hero
i'll mm anyone in melee except darc, dazwa, th0rn, cort or pc chris, and i'll only mm eggm if i'm feeling rowdy and also not KDJ, but ANYONE ELSE IM FOREEAL

ri0t

Smash Cadet
i'll mm anyone in melee except darc, dazwa, th0rn, cort or pc chris, and i'll only mm eggm if i'm feeling rowdy and also not KDJ, but ANYONE ELSE IM FOREEAL
i would but no one around me plays melee from what i can find its all brawl super lame like i want to play melee but i cant

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
on ur 1st statement thats true ouchies

on ur 2nd, are you sure? bcuz if it is then this is my line of MM's

Tich $5 marth dittos
Kyu Puff IC dittos $1
skler?
roman?
spife?
greenarcher?
eggm? ( no more then $1 since i know id lose)

tell me if ur right Cog
Yeah trust me I'm positive. Unless you're like a mormon or something then it might be "gambling"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom