• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
So I hear spawn went to zebs house drunk, man I wish I went now LOL.
Spawn was teaming with me and sipping out of his 2 liter Coke bottle. Something smelled faintly of booze but I thought I was imagining it. We had some hilarious doubles matches before he said he was feeling "really good" and told me it was thanks to his coke.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I probably am. When i turn 21 I think I'll die from too much alcohol.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I saw linguini and I got excited
another tag for my card

EDIT: zeb I hate to say it but we're gonna need some brawl scrubs to go to melee, we need a good head count so mana will come

speaking of which I took his MM virginity, I was his first match in singles
yaaaayyyy meeeeee

Europhoria

Smash Lord
S.B.Soldier - i didn't attend a tournament for a good 8 months but i started again in 2009. also many people coming as far away as 8 hours for this tournament (wife) cactuar and scar coming from 5 1/2 hours the rest of NY and i coming from 3 1/2 hours. maine coming from god knows how long maybe like 3-5 hours? i think we deserve a fair tournament with proper seeding. its not that hard lol. i dont care if you think its annoying, he did a terrible job again and this isn't the first time this has happened he's just a poor TO.
Let's not forget Canada. We took like 13 hours to get ourselves to this. xD Which made it really frustrating that I basically sat on my *** doing nothing for several hours because all the setups Melee people brought went to Brawl. Actually no, I didn't even get to sit because there were no chairs X.X

weren't there enough wii's? i mean you can't really say brawl players don't bring setups when there were enough wiis to run it.
What kind of garbage is this? Brawl players bring squat. Melee players brought our TVs + Cubes but then we lost basically all the TVs to run Brawl. We can **** well say Brawl players don't bring setups because a Wii is part of the setup. It's not like they're hard to bring either, stuff the **** thing into your back-pack.

Shouts later in results, too tired. I'd actually be happy to come back if the games were on seperate days or something.

Spife

Smash Master
TML wont come ever.
I hope he does, cause we didn't hang out or play. Or become in-tah-mit.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
w/e guy, i bring a brawl setup to every tourney i go to, often more than 1 tv. i do my part, don't lump everyone up as a negligent person, just because some dont bring stuff

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Matt,

My tournament date is going to change so if you want to move MM 15 to the 18th...it's yours. I think im moving mine forward 1-2 weeks because I don't like the date.

-POF
See
im going to be in boston looking at colleges around this time, so keep the date and i should be there for melee.
and
I'd actually be happy to come back if the games were on seperate days or something.
10chars?

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
consider me in for the next tourney... I will again arrive early to help install setups... ps for the quote from before about brawl players not bringing setups, not true originally 15 setups were brawl players this past weekend.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I was just pointed toward a tournament I was supposed to help run on this date that I forgot about. Agreed to it like a month ago and totally forgot.

But since PoF opened up that date I think I'll take that. Sorry Linguini D: Go to the other one I'd be running or just smash at my house while in Boston and I'll get a smashfest going (Since that tournament is on a Sunday, I could do something Saturday)

This isn't a 100% date change but it's pretty **** near it. I need to call Jamie and inform him of this first.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
TML what is the cut of my jib? LOL. Just looked it up, it means I'm stylish. Awesome.

But yeah, let's do team friendlies and we'll see how it works out.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
OBM sorry man you bringing a few set-ups is all well and good, but I counted more then half of them being melee players bringing set-ups, not forgetting that GU provides some of the TVs that leaves how many tvs for brawl.

Sorry but as A WHOLE the Brawl community sucks.. You know I love you man, hell I love a lot of the brawl players from NE that used to be tight knit in the melee community but from Brawl I see a majority of whining, johning people that don't help out their own god **** community.

inb4Fatal posts and then we both laugh and then I ask him to teach me Brawl so I can beat Dazwa.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
KevinM, shut up, the Brawl community is amazing. Let's ban MK guys, he's really broken. What character won MM14, oh yeah that's right, top 2 were ZSS and GW. LOL

Buuman

Smash Ace
So then it IS the player that makes the character, I just don't understand the semantics behind the ban but this isn't the place to discuss it.
People are just lazy, its like fighting a fox that can fly, and has a sword, with no lasers. The discussion has dropped about MK. It truly is the player that makes the character. There is only one MK i respect...the DARK KNIGHT M2K. Kid is just too good. <3 kev no homo

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I don't think there are a whole lot of people who really want to ban MK tbh.

But even saying that (and i don't support a ban) there were like 6 MKs in the Top10 of CotT4.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Melee peeps did bring plenty of setups. Brawl peeps just stole them and put their wiis with the tvs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom