• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Masquerade Mafia / Mafia Wins!

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Hey Orange. Between you and Twitch, I'm thinking it's Twitch. As I have already stated.

I thought Aqua/Barman double hammered as scum.. but nvm.

OrangeXhtml

Smash Apprentice
Interesting... Well, I'm glad this happened. I'm obviously wrong about something because I had you both as town leans...

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Ok. Orange, who on the Morose wagon do you suspect is scum?

I thought Morose was Gheb.

OrangeXhtml

Smash Apprentice
Hey Orange. Between you and Twitch, I'm thinking it's Twitch. As I have already stated.

I thought Aqua/Barman double hammered as scum.. but nvm.
I also think it's Twitch, but I want to give him a chance to defend himself first. This phase is the determining factor of the game, so I REALLY don't want to be wrong about this.

Just for the record, I would have taken a second looked at Barman tomorrow if it were a normal day/night phase since Mist flipped town.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
I think it's good to talk about the Bardull wagon, as it's a trade-off for the information we'd get on a night kill flip. With a risk, acting as some pre-lylo.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Orange, can you lay out your reasoning for why you think it's Twitch? After you do, I will, so he can defend himself.

OrangeXhtml

Smash Apprentice
Quite honestly, it's mostly PoE for me. I've seen you completely revive the thread (109 posts in one phase is crazy and a scum slot would want to keep the game quiet), I've seen you try to fairly consider multiple perspectives, I've seen how you've handled pressure and kept pressure on other slots to test their reactions, and you've found small contradictions that nobody else had. D2 had a heck of a lot more content in a shorter phase, and I feel like that wouldn't have happened if you didn't replace in. I've noticed Twitchy tripping up and contradicting his previous thoughts a couple times, but didn't count it against him because he may have just misphrased a couple things here or had a genuine change of heart over the course of the thread, but it just now occurred to me that he hasn't actually stated anything to justify those actions.

An example is the infamous Polish 180. Until I thought on that situation knowing that there is a killer among the three of us, I thought he had a legitimate change of heart about the whole situation and just had trouble expressing it. Now that I went back and looked at the situation, though, he never actually gave a good answer. Later, he said that Polish was a VT based on the claim that he's a role cop. I think that he was trying to confirm Polish as town through that action in order to justify his read from earlier in case someone brought that back up, but Aqua brought up that a role cop can't tell someone's alignment (meaning he was lying about the part where Polish is a confirmed townie). In addition, Polish made sure to specify that him being a role cop didn't mean he was actually town in the post where he corroborated the claim. After that exchange, he seems to have avoided the topic of Polish altogether. Now that I consider he hasn't been at either of the deadlines, it could be that he has a sucky schedule he can't control, but it cold also be that he doesn't want to face responsibility for any mislynches that could possibly happen.

OK, that's it for right now because I need to go to bed soon. Tell me what you think of my new Twitchy read and if there's anything I've overlooked.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
That actually makes sense, and I like the original content. No sudden thoughts now. We have 7 days, so we have enough time to speak within ourselves. I'll be looking at both wagons and analyzing them in the mean time.

Obviously, no voting for the both of you. Use FoS's instead.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Ranivorusbeas: OrangexHtml, Polishnapkin, Barman89, Protateus, Aqua
Barman89: MOD MOD, Morosemist
Polish: TwitchyBanana, Ranivorusbeast

Not voting: Corps Phoenix
We know that there is one mafia between Orange/Twitchy. If we get this right, we clear two people. Myself and one of the not mafia between Orange and Twitchy. Orange pushed on Ran, and was the first one to do so. This seems townie in comparison to Twitch, who pushed Polish with a very weak stance of "Wifom and Confusion", while pushing Orange and Polish at the same time. Yet drops it. Orange kept bringing up Ran, and did more work than Twitch. He was fairly active D1 too. As opposed to Twitch, who was always in catch up mode.

Morosemist: Polishnapkin, OrangexHtml, Barman89, Aqua
OrangexHtml: Corps Phoenix, Twitchybanana

Not Voting: Morosemist
Here, Twitch left his vote on Orange, while also saying the push was really really bad. Orange seemed to take forever to actually sit and talk 1v1, yet this may have been because he was lost and really busy. I actually find his mislynch explanation fair, as I looked back and noticed he repeated the same sentiment but with NL. Twitch on D2, turned more malicious after claiming cop. He became stubborn, and didn't listen. His actions did not line up with that of a town trying to figure things out. Instead, he left up responsibility to myself, while calling my push really really bad. Saying 'if orange flips town, I'll body you' while having me as townie, or 'townie intent who he disagrees with strongly'.

---

So I will put in blue on the half-clears. We get another lynch. If Twitchy is mafia, I'd assume the partner would be Polish. My previous accusations would still apply, factoring in the fake claim of role cop, trying to clear Polish. Consider he considered him clear. Near the end, Polish did cast doubt on Twitch, but a little too late. He has been pretty inactive, and didn't actually consider compromising to Twitch. (I think) He just left his vote on Morose, letting him die.

I think it would go like this: Twitch > Polish > Barman > Aqua.

I will go into Orange being scum as a possibility next, which I think is less likely.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
It's possible scum are both goons, who assumed there are no other pr's that would be able to counter them. Yet, why choose town role cop as a claim, and not town cop? That is irrelevant. We shouldn't let little details that we cannot verify trip us up. It may also be possible they chose the safest route, and already have a scum pr like Polish themselves said. Yes, 'themselves'. It was a hydra. If they DO have a scum pr, then that means there may still exist a town pr out there somewhere. Meaning, we should massclaim tomorrow. I see no downside to this, as it trumps any negative there might be. The only reason why I switch Barman and Polish is because of who Polish might be, and their stubborness. I'd like some cross-checking here from the both of you.

Pro con:

We are able to piece together the setup, and are able to deduce that scum has a pr depending on the pr's we have.

Negative Con:

There is no negative. Our 'pr' is already outed, and the game seems balanced. A bodyguard, is a 1-shot doc that dies upon use. It can either be the only town pr, with mafia being goons. Or, we may out a pr that is town that isn't Twitch. If we do, we find out that twitch was a scum pr (or his buddy, if he's not the pr). If he isn't the pr, the scum may likely have the role. So consider that. Role cop won't matter because there would be a mass claim.

I may also consider switching up the order: Twitch > Barman89 > Polish > Aqua.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Ranivorusbeas: OrangexHtml, Polishnapkin, Barman89, Protateus, Aqua
Barman89: MOD MOD, Morosemist
Polish: TwitchyBanana, Ranivorusbeast

Not voting: Corps Phoenix
Ok. Let's say Orange is scum. This would make Twitch's role claim legit, because 1/2 of Orange/Twitch is cleared. I would be cleared from my perspective. For orange to be mafia here, Orange would have to be knowledgable of who to target as mafia. An inactive is easy to target, so it's what a newbie would go for. Yet by itself, it doesn't mean anything. For Orange to be scum, his mate would have to had joined the wagon with him. I would guess it would be Barman. Oranges's reaction to Polish did not seem like they were the same alignment. Unsure about Aqua.

Morosemist: Polishnapkin, OrangexHtml, Barman89, Aqua
OrangexHtml: Corps Phoenix, Twitchybanana

Not Voting: Morosemist
For Orange to be scum here, he would have to just be sheeping Polish while not listening to my thoughts. Yet that still must be looked into deeper, and I'm not confident on that.

That's it. Barman still comes across as a scum-mate, because of his individual actions. He even states I'm suspicious for very janky reasons. Morose flipping town, really hurts him.

I don't find this likely.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
I will say one thing. It's really stupid of town to let Barman coast an entire Day Phase. On that alone, he must die tomorrow, including Morose flipping town. Another thing, if town loses, it deserves it for being so inactive. Aqua, I'm looking at you. Don't try to clear Barman on some meta that you have briefly. If you stick to it, you'll let it burn you. Please, I implore you. Re-consider Barman. He coasted, while letting Morose, town, DIE. Do not just ignore him.

No one shall. Or I'll never let them live it down. "Great play guys, letting one guy coast all day and we wonder why we lost as town."

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
I am thinking Polish may not be scum with Twitch.

1. Polish forced an interaction with him from the beginning. Voted him.
2. Twitch pushed back, and 180'd with a bread loaf. If scum, he anticipated having to claim role cop.
3. He cleared Polish to condemn him and make him a vague link.
4. Polish pushed Morose first, Barman never pushed Morose. He just latched onto it since it was convenient for him, and hammered.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
On the subject of Twitchy, let me set one thing straight: that claim does not do him any favors save for justifying his 180 on us at the start of the phase. Role cop is a common scum investigative role and his backpedal on us claiming that it does not clear us after the fact is a bit concerning. That said, I have a hard time understanding his position as both a townie and a scummer. I do not understand why he, as mafia, deigns it necessary to clear me when he could have easily stayed on me. That said, I do not understand how his vote came onto Orange or even his general opportunism in his voting pattern. I do think he is showing some propensity for reading the game and at least appearing like he's scumhunting rather than sitting on a target just because, but at the same time, I did find that Corps' point about him having no hard reads outside of myself prior to today to be fairly accurate and it makes me question if he was truly scumhunting. There are instances of him doing the right thing but at the same time he's done enough to create reasonable doubt in what he's done. It leaves me mired on how I truly feel and I would lynch him third at the moment simply due to townreading everyone else.

On a final note, I believe a massclaim tomorrow is the right move. It may have been right to do it today but it is far too late to say that. A massclaim would alone give us a stronger idea of the legitimacy of Twitchy's claim and shrinks any hiding spots for scum while allowing a nightphase to confirm or deny them.
Probably important to re-read since he talks about Twitchy and Massclaiming. I agree on massclaiming. Consider this when reading Polish.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Also: If Twitch is not pr, but a scum goon, it would make him linked with polish. (He wouldn't 'know' polish's role unless it was communicated as a plan and faked) If Twitch is pr, then it's likely twitch may or may not be a partner. Don't think further on this.

Twitchybanana

Smash Cadet
So, let me explain where I'm at right now. Corps feels like town intent, but his actual content/arguments are scummy as hell. Orange, on the other hand, feels really opportunistic right now, but he has better reasoning, I think, than Corps. We have a lot of time, so I want to properly mash this out. I need to eliminate (or confirm) my paranoia about Corps before I can get anything done, so I'd like to start by (after this post, obviously) discussing in great detail Corps' action throughout the game and their validity or lack thereof. Once I'm satisfied, depending on how everything is looking, we can discuss either my slot or orange's. If I had to vote right now it'd be for orange, but we don't have nearly enough information. This'll be fun. This post and my next few are just me thinking aloud/asking questions, not necessarily constructing arguments. I want to feel everything out, and see whether or not Corps is legit.

Orange and Corps both just did a 180 -- from town reading to scum reading me, and from wanting an orange lynch to not wanting an orange lynch, respectively, but lets back up a bit, shall we?
[
On twitch, I can agree. The worst thing he has done, even past claiming cop, is giving me the authority of the Orange lynch, yet taking no responsibility for it. "Hey, I'll trust you but if you're wrong it's on you not me!!" Most un-pro-town action ever. I've been taught to always re-evaluate your reads but that is the total opposite. Literally the most fishy thing I've seen him say. Plus, after claiming, he's become even more stubborn, and less present in thread. ... He isn't listening, and continues the same old story and just leaves. "Sorry, I'm mobile" ............
I gave you the authority for an orange lynch because while your arguments assume too much/are bad, they're not implausible. Further, I wanted to pursue this avenue with you to get thread discussion moving, and, in theory, confirm or deconfirm my suspicions about you. I know it looks really scummy, and I'd never have done it without first role claiming.

I don't see anything suspect about Aquarius. I find it iffy that Twitch keeps nagging at him for lurking when he's been here more than Maven has. Anyway, I do recall him being a one up man usuallly. Always in catch up mode. I found some of opinions likable, he thought of something I didn't and that's what prompted me to re-read.
Not lurking. Coasting. Big important difference. Lurking is just kinda chilling without doing anything. Coasting is being active, making sure you're everyone's town read, and then just sitting back and watching what happens.

Phoenix: Phoenix has pretty revived the thread and saved the game. I find some of his arguments highly suspect, think that he is misguided in some of his reads, but he's been SUPER active this phase, and has done a whole bunch of scumhunting. If Phoenix was scum, I think that he would have been content in the range of commenting on current events enough to stay relevant, but not commenting enough to actually help the thread significantly. He could be a really good indie trying to take complete thread control, but if he wanted thread control, he could've probably stopped at 50 posts today (whereas he has been above 50 for over a day now). Town lean.
Why 50 posts? Isn't that rather arbitrary?

TwitchyBanana: I've agreed with a lot of what he has to say, but I still don't see the turnaround on Polish without reasoning as town. If he gave good reasoning why he completely changed his mind I would have gone on with my day and had Twitchy as the second strongest slot, but a combination of his lack of good reasoning for changing his opinion and D2 roleclaim because he was under weak pressure from questions that can't hold water from Phoenix makes me second-guess myself. Still, I think that if he were scum, he wouldn't be trying to actively show other PoVs that weren't considered by the thread before, he wouldn't be trying to defend slots that aren't his own, and he surely wouldn't have put his opinions so far into the open. I don't want to see Twitchy die today unless someone can give me a REALLY good reason. Town lean.
So what happened to this? Please explain why this analysis is no longer valid.

Twitchy has left his vote on Orange from the very beginning, and hasn't been here at all to help.
Bull. ****. Remember my push on mist? That thing? That happened?
I won't accept a NL, but Twitchy is a last-case scenario. I still think he's townie, but doing a NL very likely won't save us a phase and we'll have more info tomorrow than we did today based on any flip, especially Twitch's. Consider me around to change vote until ~10:30 if thread sentiment significantly changes in Twitch's direction, but I still doubt that avenue will lead us to scum.
Again, why the sudden shift?

Quite honestly, it's mostly PoE for me. I've seen you completely revive the thread (109 posts in one phase is crazy and a scum slot would want to keep the game quiet), I've seen you try to fairly consider multiple perspectives, I've seen how you've handled pressure and kept pressure on other slots to test their reactions, and you've found small contradictions that nobody else had. D2 had a heck of a lot more content in a shorter phase, and I feel like that wouldn't have happened if you didn't replace in.
This is all true, but look at his content. All of his arguments, as I've demonstrated in previous posts, simply assume far too much.

An example is the infamous Polish 180. Until I thought on that situation knowing that there is a killer among the three of us, I thought he had a legitimate change of heart about the whole situation and just had trouble expressing it. Now that I went back and looked at the situation, though, he never actually gave a good answer. Later, he said that Polish was a VT based on the claim that he's a role cop. I think that he was trying to confirm Polish as town through that action in order to justify his read from earlier in case someone brought that back up, but Aqua brought up that a role cop can't tell someone's alignment (meaning he was lying about the part where Polish is a confirmed townie). In addition, Polish made sure to specify that him being a role cop didn't mean he was actually town in the post where he corroborated the claim. After that exchange, he seems to have avoided the topic of Polish altogether. Now that I consider he hasn't been at either of the deadlines, it could be that he has a sucky schedule he can't control, but it cold also be that he doesn't want to face responsibility for any mislynches that could possibly happen.
Hmmmm. Yeah, I misinterpreted role PM- and I later amended it, when Soup informed me of such. It's worth noting that you yourself exhibit a drastic position change here: what indicates, to you, that I'm ingenue?

. This seems townie in comparison to Twitch, who pushed Polish with a very weak stance of "Wifom and Confusion", while pushing Orange and Polish at the same time.
I think you mixed up some names here? Clarify please?

Orange kept bringing up Ran, and did more work than Twitch. He was fairly active D1 too. As opposed to Twitch, who was always in catch up mode.
Ran as in J/our day 1 policy lynch? Show me where orange keeps bring up/pushing Ran, particularly before Polish?

. Meaning, we should massclaim tomorrow.
I agree with this.

This... Is very interesting. I'm going to mull it all over, and hopefully come up with some conclusions. Again right now, it boils down to Orange being opportunistic, but Corps' pushes throughout the game simply requiring too many assumptions to be practical. ARGH! BUT! if you ignore his cases, everything else is good/seems town intent. Dammit you're making this really hard Corps lol.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
yeah it's fine

I'm still re-reading in depth, mainly just skimmed, but based off my skim I still like Aquarius, Twitch is nulltown, you and Morose are scummy

Reading more so I can post more, but you can pull out questiosn to ask me if you wish. If it's "but why" then you'll just have to wait for me to finish up
The underlined seems like a lie. At least, it's an observation that is too quick. He could at least say a little bit more why I may be wrong on that. He comes out of no where to try to spin morose and I as scummy. Morose is cleared and I'm semi-cleared, so this should be a red flag. Also consider he has been hard lurking it up, and Aqua, I did read the ongoing game. There, he has been making townie observations, large posts, that seem intelligent. Here, he has been doing jack ****, because he can't fake genuine content. He outed himself for no reason at all and then 'accidently' outed his identity, to use as an excuse to lurk past prod. He did post to say "Sorry I promise I'll post more." THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Scum only know factions not roles, unless they have a rolecop

Yep, and I think your case on him was pretty ridiculous and really, really stretching everything. I haven't seen such assumptions since I started trying to play. No me gusta. Don't like that you tried to go for my slot afterwards, seemed like the easiest option after you got stomped by a roleclaim. Really hated your stretches like "he's scum and threatened by me". REal leap.

Yeah I'm voting Moroseomist

Vote: Morosemist
Secondly, He never answers my question about how scum would not know to differentiate between vt's and pr's. Did he let on more than he should? Or is he bull-****ting? I think the latter. He couldn't answer, and never answered when I told him to answer it. He answered everything else. He dodged the question, which makes morose's push, AGAIN, valid. Everyone of you disagreed with it though. For shame! Let this be a lesson.

His reasoning to vote Morose seems to be some emotional reaction to something I said about Morose's case. Ah, to me saying that Morose had a valid case on him. If he didn't, he'd be able to answer my question. Yet he couldn't. He's bull****ting. Not only is he a partner, but he is scum in a vacuum. Anyway, using an emotional reaction to vote Morose is slimy. Not pro-town at all, and it hammered Morose as well.

Twitchybanana

Smash Cadet
No. I don't know yet. I've explained my current thought process, and more discussion needs to occur before I can make a statement like that with any kind of confidence. Of the two of you, I'd lean towards scum orange, but we shall see.

(319 reply inbound)

Twitchybanana

Smash Cadet
T Twitchybanana :

Also, I am usually quite detailed with my cases and observations. I also have studied psychology and am a social work major, so that should clue you into why I look into 'human tendencies'. I don't understand why you think one shouldn't look for human tendencies when reading people. I say it's a must. I look pretty deeply, indeed. I think you are focusing too 'on the surface'. You have to know what a person is thinking and get inside their head to really understand their intentions and motivations, wouldn't you say?

OrangeXhtml OrangeXhtml :

I actually want you respond to this again. Your first answer wasn't suitable, actually.
Because you're reading too much into human tendencies. You think I'm scum. That's fine for now. For my purposes, however, I know I'm town. That leads me to believe that you're making too much out of it /your methodology is flawed. I do agree you have to get into one's head, but you assume every action is thought out with some sort of malicious intend behind it. My posts are either knee-jerk reaction, or simply what I think after some analysis. Not every turn of phrase, nor every change or read, has some sort of deep hidden meaning.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Ok. What do you make of the wagon on Morose? How many scum do you think are on the wagon and off, and why? Who might that be and why? Also talk about #452 and #455.

Twitchybanana

Smash Cadet
We know that there is one mafia between Orange/Twitchy. If we get this right, we clear two people. Myself and one of the not mafia between Orange and Twitchy. Orange pushed on Ran, and was the first one to do so. This seems townie in comparison to Twitch, who pushed Polish with a very weak stance of "Wifom and Confusion", while pushing Orange and Polish at the same time. Yet drops it. Orange kept bringing up Ran, and did more work than Twitch. He was fairly active D1 too. As opposed to Twitch, who was always in catch up mode.
I think you confused some names in this paragraph? Please clarify.

Here, Twitch left his vote on Orange, while also saying the push was really really bad. Orange seemed to take forever to actually sit and talk 1v1, yet this may have been because he was lost and really busy. I actually find his mislynch explanation fair, as I looked back and noticed he repeated the same sentiment but with NL. Twitch on D2, turned more malicious after claiming cop. He became stubborn, and didn't listen. His actions did not line up with that of a town trying to figure things out. Instead, he left up responsibility to myself, while calling my push really really bad. Saying 'if orange flips town, I'll body you' while having me as townie, or 'townie intent who he disagrees with strongly'.

---

So I will put in blue on the half-clears. We get another lynch. If Twitchy is mafia, I'd assume the partner would be Polish. My previous accusations would still apply, factoring in the fake claim of role cop, trying to clear Polish. Consider he considered him clear. Near the end, Polish did cast doubt on Twitch, but a little too late. He has been pretty inactive, and didn't actually consider compromising to Twitch. (I think) He just left his vote on Morose, letting him die.

I think it would go like this: Twitch > Polish > Barman > Aqua.

I will go into Orange being scum as a possibility next, which I think is less likely.
What specifically do you want to discuss here? I see how the myself+polish team makes sense, but again, it assumes malicious intent. I feel like everything else has been talked about. Can you ask specific questions?

Twitchybanana

Smash Cadet
Ok. Let's say Orange is scum. This would make Twitch's role claim legit, because 1/2 of Orange/Twitch is cleared. I would be cleared from my perspective. For orange to be mafia here, Orange would have to be knowledgable of who to target as mafia. An inactive is easy to target, so it's what a newbie would go for. Yet by itself, it doesn't mean anything.
Good analysis.

For Orange to be scum, his mate would have to had joined the wagon with him.
No longer good analysis. Why would they both have to be on the wagon? Also, lets talk about orange/maven. Is it because of Maven's vacuum scumminess, or do you see a connection?

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Because you're reading too much into human tendencies. You think I'm scum. That's fine for now. For my purposes, however, I know I'm town. That leads me to believe that you're making too much out of it /your methodology is flawed. I do agree you have to get into one's head, but you assume every action is thought out with some sort of malicious intend behind it. My posts are either knee-jerk reaction, or simply what I think after some analysis. Not every turn of phrase, nor every change or read, has some sort of deep hidden meaning.
Blue, no I do not. Did I assume Morose was scum, from everyone's crap arguments? Not at all, I correctly read Morose as being intelligent, having a good argument against Barman, and him lacking reads on others. Frankly, he could have done more! His death is due to not being around as much, and he was around on Saturday. So this is a lie. I simply observe and call out what sticks out to me. One thing that I noticed was that I stated Orange misrepped Prota early game and you agreed that it was grimy. Second time around, you stated you disliked that argument. That's a contradiction from you. Can you explain that?

Red, yes, but consider the underlined is things I have heard scum say before. As annoying as it can be for scum, it does help find them. If I find something that doesn't make sense that comes from town, it means either I'm wrong or they are playing badly/making a mistake. Just because I may be looking at a townie who tripped up, doesn't mean I shouldn't be looking at his intentions in the first place. He has to fix his play, and/or I should fix my analysis. I also find others with weird thoughts and playstyles. Look at yourself and others, you all allowed a townie to die simply due to an argument that was faulty. His argument was not faulty at all. Let that be a lesson, regardless of alignment to everyone. You can't just accept the wagon without talking more about it. I was the only one in this game to defend Morose, and be right. People have to be more confident, and try to save people who may be innocent, not let them die.

Finally, I wonder why you didn't reply to this when I asked you to during the D2 phase.

Twitchybanana

Smash Cadet
. One thing that I noticed was that I stated Orange misrepped Prota early game and you agreed that it was grimy. Second time around, you stated you disliked that argument. That's a contradiction from you. Can you explain that?
Quotes pls?

Blue, no I do not. Did I assume Morose was scum, from everyone's crap arguments?
When making a case against others, specifically on orange, you assume some sort of malicious intent behind any given action. I don't want to go in circles back to this, please. I don't feel like reposting al my stuff.

Red, yes, but consider the underlined is things I have heard scum say before. As annoying as it can be for scum, it does help find them. If I find something that doesn't make sense that comes from town, it means either I'm wrong or they are playing badly/making a mistake. Just because I may be looking at a townie who tripped up, doesn't mean I shouldn't be looking at his intentions in the first place. He has to fix his play, and/or I should fix my analysis. I also find others with weird thoughts and playstyles. Look at yourself and others, you all allowed a townie to die simply due to an argument that was faulty. His argument was not faulty at all. Let that be a lesson, regardless of alignment to everyone. You can't just accept the wagon without talking more about it. I was the only one in this game to defend Morose, and be right. People have to be more confident, and try to save people who may be innocent, not let them die.
Please clarify who your pronouns refer to here? Other than that, I'll buy this. I don't agree with it, but I'll buy it. I'm willing to work from the assumption that you're town, at least temporarily, so we can put our heads together. (if it isn't clear, you just at least sort of answered my biggest issue with you. I wish you would have posted that a day ago...)

Finally, I wonder why you didn't reply to this when I asked you to during the D2 phase.
I tried to address it indirectly, but that obviously didn't get through.

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
I might have said that, if you replied to my #319 like I asked you to. Yet you didn't allow that interaction to continue. Yet you continued to throw mud at my slot, without actually talking that out. I felt that was an important bit for you to understand where I was coming from, and that's what a townie WOULD do. You don't get any points for that now. I'll get the quotes.

Twitchybanana

Smash Cadet
Oh, that. It's simple. I think the stating of suspicion then not following up is grimy. You only mention that in the first instance.

I probably won't post much more tonight, but could I get a general summary of your current thought process, if it's changed in the past few hours?

Corps phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Fair enough, I did make an omission. I can't verify what you were agreeing to at first. Point dropped.

Top Bottom